Author Topic: The last day of the worm dirt  (Read 2099 times)

Offline wbw

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The last day of the worm dirt
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2012, 10:27:00 AM »
Quote from: penutbuter
It is day 4 of the quit and I am feeling worse than yesterday. javascript:emoticon("'zombie'")

I woke up this morning with the crave in my head and soaked in night sweat. my neck and head ache and i have put on 10 pounds over the last few days with all the salty snacks and water and soda and everything else I am taking to kill the crave and stay quit.

But none of that matters because it is simply proof of how desparate the nic bitch really is. I know that I will feel a million times better when I reach the HOF, and I stick with it. When these days of pain are over I want to remember them firmly in my head I want to remember the night sweats and the body ache and everything else so I wont find myself on day 1 again.

I am thankful to my brothers who are quit with me today and those that have and will quit.
PB - great work brother. get through today still quit at all costs. Fuck your weight etc. I think that for alot of people the initial suck lasts 3 days. For me it was 4. I did it and so can you. Glad to quit with you. PM me if you need anything, # etc.
Quit Date - March 1, 2012

Offline penutbuter

• Quitter
  • Interests: Music, drag racing, shooting, reading.
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2012, 10:00:00 AM »
It is day 4 of the quit and I am feeling worse than yesterday. javascript:emoticon("'zombie'")

I woke up this morning with the crave in my head and soaked in night sweat. my neck and head ache and i have put on 10 pounds over the last few days with all the salty snacks and water and soda and everything else I am taking to kill the crave and stay quit.

But none of that matters because it is simply proof of how desparate the nic bitch really is. I know that I will feel a million times better when I reach the HOF, and I stick with it. When these days of pain are over I want to remember them firmly in my head I want to remember the night sweats and the body ache and everything else so I wont find myself on day 1 again.

I am thankful to my brothers who are quit with me today and those that have and will quit.
"Good .. Bad .. I'm the guy with the gun." -- Bruce Campbell

Offline djr2

• Quitter
  • Interests: Baseball, lifting, music, surfing
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2012, 08:31:00 PM »
So it is day 3 and I am amazed how much better I feel. I mean I still didnt sleep much and I feel like I got worked over with a sock of quarters and I have random headaches. but overall much less of all of it. but beyond that I do not feel like I can't pull this off anymore. I am lookin at the end of the 72 hours this afternoon and I am totally sure it is gonna end in success.
I'm stoked for you, brother.. Your body is going to ache, constantly for about the first 5 days from the withdrawals.. If you havent get you a can of Smokey Mountain from Wal-Mart.. A nicotine, tobacco free substitute to use in intense cravins.. Its sure saved my ass several times.. Get your quit brothers numbers too, thats a huge help and also makes you accountable.

If you need mine # or anything, just holler at me bud..
'Champions are made when there are no bodies looking'
Quit Date: 1-26-2012
HOF Date: 5-4-2012
HOF Speech -Once an addict, always an addict..

Offline shortround

• Quitter
  • Interests: Quitting. Quit. Quitition. Quitocracy. Quitorama. Quitography. Quit-a-lit-a-ding-dong. And finally, your mom.
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2012, 02:51:00 PM »
So it is day 3 and I am amazed how much better I feel. I mean I still didnt sleep much and I feel like I got worked over with a sock of quarters and I have random headaches. but overall much less of all of it. but beyond that I do not feel like I can't pull this off anymore. I am lookin at the end of the 72 hours this afternoon and I am totally sure it is gonna end in success.
That's a great attitude to have man. 72 hours is a huge milestone. Keep kickin' ass.

Proud to be quit with you.
Freedom - 8 January 2011
HOF Date - 17 April 2011, 2nd Floor - 26 July 2011, 3rd Floor - 3 November 2011, 4th Floor - 11 February 2012

How bad do you want to quit? - posted by NOLAQ
"I'm an F-18 nic bitch, and I'll destroy you in the air." - The Sheen

"The truth, when you finally chase it down, is almost always far worse than your darkest visions and fears." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline penutbuter

• Quitter
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 02:40:00 PM »

Offline SWJ

• Quitter
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2012, 10:51:00 AM »
I am on day 3 now and the aches and pains have cut back a bunch although the gum has left my jaw sore .. I am on the final stretch of "Phase One" of Operation "Stay Quit You Freakin Moron". I am glad to have so much support and look forward to the days when I can be there offing helpful advice and support to my recently quit brothers.

one day at a time any time of the day.
A couple of things...

If you've been here, posting roll consistently for XX days, you can offer advice.

You see, being here and staying here grants you the right to share with other dudes what you know.

What helps you...

What challenges you...

What you're good at...

And where you might need help...

Take a look when you get the chance - There's a dude who is today posting a Day 1.

Reach out to that guy - He's ripe for your Day 3 advice, believe me.

Stay here. Stay accountable. Stay consistent.

Take it from a butthole who didn't heed that sage advice, bro.

You're doing great  I'm glad to be quit with you today.
Quit Date: 03/13/12
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
- Genghis Khan

Offline penutbuter

• Quitter
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2012, 09:28:00 AM »
I am on day 3 now and the aches and pains have cut back a bunch although the gum has left my jaw sore .. I am on the final stretch of "Phase One" of Operation "Stay Quit You Freakin Moron". I am glad to have so much support and look forward to the days when I can be there offing helpful advice and support to my recently quit brothers.

one day at a time any time of the day.

Offline djr2

• Quitter
  • Interests: Baseball, lifting, music, surfing
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2012, 09:11:00 PM »
Day 2 of the quit.

Every last part of my livingroom is a trigger apparently. but all in all I would say it was a good evening. I did wake up terrified and screaming last night covered in sweat, but I am listing that one as a normal occurrence.

Thank you guys for the help and camaraderie in quitting.
Awesome, brother.. Stick with it, post roll, keep your promise and repeat.. It's all one day at a time..
Sack up and grind the hard yards, your life is worth it..

I'm quit with you, brother!
'Champions are made when there are no bodies looking'
Quit Date: 1-26-2012
HOF Date: 5-4-2012
HOF Speech -Once an addict, always an addict..

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2012, 11:23:00 AM »
Day 2 of the quit.

Every last part of my livingroom is a trigger apparently. but all in all I would say it was a good evening. I did wake up terrified and screaming last night covered in sweat, but I am listing that one as a normal occurrence.

These first few days truly suck brother, stay stong and confident in you and your quit!

I look forward to reading your updates brother you got this!

I am happy to be quit with you, one day at a time.....
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline penutbuter

• Quitter
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 11:12:00 AM »
Quote from: SWJ
Quote from: Nut
Day 2 of the quit.

Dude, you're a hero.

Keep up the great work - You're actually doing it.

Congratulations, bro.

For what it's worth, I'm quit with you today.
Thanks man,

Thanks for being quit with me today. And you do the same, Keep it up man.

Offline SWJ

• Quitter
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 10:59:00 AM »
Quote from: Nut
Day 2 of the quit.

Dude, you're a hero.

Keep up the great work - You're actually doing it.

Congratulations, bro.

For what it's worth, I'm quit with you today.
Quit Date: 03/13/12
"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
- Genghis Khan

Offline penutbuter

• Quitter
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2012, 10:54:00 AM »
Day 2 of the quit.

Offline jonathanrivers

• Quitter
    • jonathanrivers.com
  • Interests: Sports, stocks, sex
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 10:09:00 PM »
OK so I have had no Nicotine in my body for over 24 hours. my first "day" is complete and I have done this with no patches or pills. I have done this first day with an amazing amount of support here on KTC and my family. I am very thankful and look forward to posting my name on the the roll first thing in the morning and promising to do it again tomorrow.
That's the way it's done, brother. Rinse and repeat. Welcome.

EDIT: Make sure you post day 2 tomorrow if that's the case. One more day and you're out of the fog after that.
Telling that dirty whore to fuck off since 2/21/2012. You can do it too. Just stop being a pussy and do it.

jonathan's Introduction

jonathan's Hall of Fame Speech

Offline Aredoubleyou

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, 09:57:00 PM »
OK so I have had no Nicotine in my body for over 24 hours. my first "day" is complete and I have done this with no patches or pills. I have done this first day with an amazing amount of support here on KTC and my family. I am very thankful and look forward to posting my name on the the roll first thing in the morning and promising to do it again tomorrow.
Great job brother!
One day at a time is all we need to worry about...and with all the support we have here there is no need to worry at all. you can do this and I am proud to be quit with you today.

PM me if you need anything, stay on the site as much as possible these first few days, there is lots of good advice and it will remind you of the promise you made to us and the promise we made to you. Keep it up!

aredoubleyou

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2012, 09:56:00 PM »
Most fucking excellent.

Tomorrow post roll first damn thing.

Keep your word, no matter what.

Period.