Author Topic: lonely road ahead  (Read 31600 times)

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: lonely road ahead
« Reply #324 on: March 06, 2017, 11:31:00 AM »
Quote from: ChickDip
Quote from: KennyZ
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: tjschu
Quote from: JB65
Quote from: JGlav
Quote from: pky1520
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: worktowin
Congrats on 800 days of freedom. You are the least lonely quitter I know! Thanks for being a bad ass inspiration!
Way to go Pab! A very badass quitter knocks down another milestone. Proud to quit with you EDD!
800 for one badass! Congrats PAB! Roll Tide brother!
Well done my friend. 800 days of freedom is outstanding!
Pab, great work! I look for you every day on here Your support across this forum is much appreciated -
800 days of bad ass quitting by one of the badest of the BAQ on this site! The support you show to all the quitters on here is amazing. Congrats and thank you for your continued support brother!!!!
Congrats on 800 days Pabo!
Quit with you EDD
Way to be Alvin! You are the quintessence of quit! Proud to be quitting EDD with you Brother!
Congratulations brother!!
Congrats to you Pab. So fortunate to have you around here helping everyone. ❤
Another milestone crushed by Pab...as expected. Way to lead brotha
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2097
« Reply #323 on: March 06, 2017, 11:29:00 AM »
Quote from: KennyZ
Congrats on 800 days of freedom. You are the least lonely quitter I know! Thanks for being a bad ass inspiration!
Way to go Pab! A very badass quitter knocks down another milestone. Proud to quit with you EDD!
Pab, great work! I look for you every day on here Your support across this forum is much appreciated -
800 days of bad ass quitting by one of the badest of the BAQ on this site! The support you show to all the quitters on here is amazing. Congrats and thank you for your continued support brother!!!!
Quit with you EDD
Way to be Alvin! You are the quintessence of quit! Proud to be quitting EDD with you Brother!
Congrats to you Pab. So fortunate to have you around here helping everyone. ❤
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline KennyZ

• February 2015
  • Master of Quit
  • February 2015
  • Quit Date: 11/11/2014
  • Likes Given: 346
« Reply #322 on: March 06, 2017, 09:46:00 AM »
Quit with you EDD

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #321 on: March 06, 2017, 09:43:00 AM »
Quit with you EDD

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #320 on: March 06, 2017, 09:13:00 AM »
Quit with you EDD

Offline Tjschu

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 388
« Reply #319 on: March 06, 2017, 08:31:00 AM »

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #318 on: March 06, 2017, 08:13:00 AM »

Offline JGlav

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quit Date: 9/05/15
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #317 on: March 06, 2017, 07:13:00 AM »

Offline pky1520

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: May 2, 2016
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing
  • Likes Given: 88
« Reply #316 on: March 06, 2017, 07:06:00 AM »

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #315 on: March 06, 2017, 07:01:00 AM »
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #314 on: March 06, 2017, 06:48:00 AM »

Offline dipbegone

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, Turf, Baseball Coach, all things with the kids, time on the boat wetting a line
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #313 on: January 01, 2017, 08:26:00 PM »
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Quote from: pab1964
Wow! This place is definitely a God send! I never could have made it this far without each one of you having my back. I'm definitely gonna try my best to meet up with some of you and dream about meeting up with all of you, someday. I have made some very special friends here that I may never meet but they will always hold a place in my heart. 2 years is awesome I only owe myself 36 more! Thank you all so so much, this does my heart good ? Quit on! Early Edd Odaat!
It just keeps getting better Pab! Congrats on two years!
The quintessential KTC Quitter...and a good friend to lean on. I tip my hat to you brother

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #312 on: December 30, 2016, 08:31:00 AM »
Quote from: pab1964
Wow! This place is definitely a God send! I never could have made it this far without each one of you having my back. I'm definitely gonna try my best to meet up with some of you and dream about meeting up with all of you, someday. I have made some very special friends here that I may never meet but they will always hold a place in my heart. 2 years is awesome I only owe myself 36 more! Thank you all so so much, this does my heart good ? Quit on! Early Edd Odaat!
It just keeps getting better Pab! Congrats on two years!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #311 on: December 29, 2016, 09:01:00 PM »
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Candoit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • The Candy Man
  • Quit Date: Today
  • Likes Given: 121
« Reply #310 on: December 29, 2016, 08:15:00 PM »
Quote from: Brown71
Quote from: Big
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Mike1966
Quote from: Stranger999
Quote from: FLLipOut
Quote from: FISHFLORIDA
Quote from: CavMan83
Quote from: PMILS
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: Viking
Quote from: ChickDip
Alright brother 2 years! Congrats!!
Pab. Congrats on your 2 years quit!!
You are what this place is about.
Paying it forward. ?
Could not have said it better than Chick. Congrats Pab Sir!
'oh yeah' 2 years is a great milestone-- congrats, soak it in! 'oh yeah'
Congrats on 2 years Pabo! Proud to be quit with you!
2 laps around the sun!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Pab! I'll send you some pix to celebrate.

Thanks for all that you do around here too. You da man.
Amen to all above Pab, you are an inspiriation to my quit. I keep thinking maybe I'll catch you one of these days... you better stay as bad ass quit as you are now, or maybe I'll pass you!

Proud to be quit with you today my man!! JB
Congrats on 2 years Pab. Proud to be quit with you EDD brother!
Awesome job Pabo! My older/younger quit brother! You are setting the standard for EVERYONE to emulate! Proud to be quit with you today; and tomorrow morning, assuming I wake up alive, we'll do it again!
Crusty OLE vet alert! Congrats Pab! Your legend lives strong in the October 16 group. Read the questions we conductors are making the answer for their 200.
Congrats on two trips around the sun to one of the baddest MoFo's on here. Thanks for all you do here brother!!
Pab!! 2 years is just so amazing! Thank you for being such an inspiration for all of us! As it has already been said, you really exemplify KTC brotherhood at its very best! Gratz, brother!
Congrats brother Pab! I'm glad I have you in my corner! B)B
Congrats on 2 years Pab. Job well done. No lonely road here either! Thanks for all the support. See you again tomorrow!
Pab is the dude! gratz man!
I need to get in on this too. Pab you are such a great assest to this site. You have helped and supported all of us more than you'll ever know. Proud to call you my Brother and friend! Well done!

Congrats on 2 years! Thanks for reaching out to me when I first joined...I appreciate the fellow badass quitters like yourself!
Congrats on 2 years you elephant!
Pab thank you for the support and luaghs my friend. You have earned these 2 years 1 day at a time. Looking forward to many more with you.
There are no circumstances in which using nicotine will improve the outcome.

My journey. The best part it is not over yet.