Author Topic: Need Help Please!  (Read 1737 times)

Offline CleanFuel

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Need Help Please!
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 07:29:00 PM »
Quote from: CleanFuel
Quote from: Kubrick
You had some bad ass quitters respond to you here and you haven't been back. Man the hell up if you really want this or just continue wishing you were quit. Pussy.
Soon to be HOFer Kubrick speaks the truth. Let's go bro. Sounds like u r in a nasty spot, but everyone has problems. The Nic bitch likes that.
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Quit 04.02.2012 --- HOF 07.11.2012 --- 5 Years 04.02.2017

Now I am the Voice. I will LEAD, not follow. I will BELIEVE, not doubt. I will CREATE, not destroy. I am a Force for God. I am a Leader.

Defy the odds. Set a new standard. STEP UP!

My HOF Speech

My Intro

Offline CleanFuel

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 04:18:00 PM »
You had some bad ass quitters respond to you here and you haven't been back. Man the hell up if you really want this or just continue wishing you were quit. Pussy.
Soon to be HOFer Kubrick speaks the truth. Let's go bro. Sounds like u r in a nasty spot, but everyone has problems. The Nic bitch likes that.
Quit 04.02.2012 --- HOF 07.11.2012 --- 5 Years 04.02.2017

Now I am the Voice. I will LEAD, not follow. I will BELIEVE, not doubt. I will CREATE, not destroy. I am a Force for God. I am a Leader.

Defy the odds. Set a new standard. STEP UP!

My HOF Speech

My Intro

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 04:16:00 PM »
Yes.

Also, 1 problem + 1 dip = 2 problems. You can quit. This site is full of quitters...1 day at a time...

Offline Kubrick

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 3/24/2012
  • Interests: Guiar, bass guitar, Flyfishing, shooting, photography
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 04:08:00 PM »
Quit date 03/24/2012
HOF date 07/01/2012

"The only regret I ever see on this site is from those who fail..." - Sac

My Intro

Offline Want2Quit

• Quitter
    • www.rhinosbeagles.com
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 07:55:00 AM »
Quote from: H3lpm3st0p
Alright here I go I have been chewing for around 18 years and really want to stop. I have Quit so many times before that I have lost count and I always end up coming full circle and dipping again. I am to the point that everyday I pray to God to either help me stop or just take my life so I can watch over family and friends because I am so sick of being a failed loser cause I can't stop and want to. I will also let you know that there is more going on than just my dipping addiction I got let go from my family business over a year ago supposedly so i wouldn't get stuck working there even though I had worked there off and on for over 15 years. But my family in all there wisdom figured since I was the only real college graduate that worked there that I had a shot having a great career in Graphic design, 3D animation, or at the very least a brilliant photographer. Well that hasn't worked out to well except for occasional free lance work. The point in bringing this up is it attributes to why I can't stop and feel like such a failure both in life and with not being able to quit. There is more to the story as well such as the love of my life getting injured at the end of are schooling and the couples years after I graduated where I tried to help her with her pain issues which basically sent me into dipping heaven so to speak. Then she just left and at first I quit dipping and was working out 5 times a week working full time for family and was auditing classes to continue my pursuit of my animation career. Basically I was trying to win her back so i did all that for 4 months and finally got my face to face with her and was told well I am happy for you but I am in a dark place. Great right all for not I guess which sent me somewhat down back into a depressed state but I managed to go a couple of months after that not dipping but then I cracked and started the vicious cycle all over again. I as mentioned before things for me got worse with losing my job with my family at no fault of my own mind you. Anyway that is the brief background with where I am at and why I need help desperately. I am tired of feeling like a pathetic loser for not being able to stop and I figured while I practice my skills that I went to school for and hunt for work that maybe I could try yes once again to finally stop this gross disgusting addiction which is killing me and now just making me feel worse and worse about myself like I need anymore of that in my life. Please help me I am in real need of it I will try anything.
You've found the right place to get your quit on. I understand your battles as me and my wife have experienced many hardships after her pregnancy both physically and mentally and it can have a real effect on you. I dipped for 17 years, over half my life and now I've been quit for 47 days. It's hard at first but like anything else, quitting becomes a habit. Let me know what I can do for you to help you quit.
I joined KTC and QUIT nic on 5/10/12.
Coach Steve coddles me.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 05:47:00 AM »
Quote from: H3lpm3st0p
Alright here I go I have been chewing for around 18 years and really want to stop. I have Quit so many times before that I have lost count and I always end up coming full circle and dipping again. I am to the point that everyday I pray to God to either help me stop or just take my life so I can watch over family and friends because I am so sick of being a failed loser cause I can't stop and want to. I will also let you know that there is more going on than just my dipping addiction I got let go from my family business over a year ago supposedly so i wouldn't get stuck working there even though I had worked there off and on for over 15 years. But my family in all there wisdom figured since I was the only real college graduate that worked there that I had a shot having a great career in Graphic design, 3D animation, or at the very least a brilliant photographer. Well that hasn't worked out to well except for occasional free lance work. The point in bringing this up is it attributes to why I can't stop and feel like such a failure both in life and with not being able to quit. There is more to the story as well such as the love of my life getting injured at the end of are schooling and the couples years after I graduated where I tried to help her with her pain issues which basically sent me into dipping heaven so to speak. Then she just left and at first I quit dipping and was working out 5 times a week working full time for family and was auditing classes to continue my pursuit of my animation career. Basically I was trying to win her back so i did all that for 4 months and finally got my face to face with her and was told well I am happy for you but I am in a dark place. Great right all for not I guess which sent me somewhat down back into a depressed state but I managed to go a couple of months after that not dipping but then I cracked and started the vicious cycle all over again. I as mentioned before things for me got worse with losing my job with my family at no fault of my own mind you. Anyway that is the brief background with where I am at and why I need help desperately. I am tired of feeling like a pathetic loser for not being able to stop and I figured while I practice my skills that I went to school for and hunt for work that maybe I could try yes once again to finally stop this gross disgusting addiction which is killing me and now just making me feel worse and worse about myself like I need anymore of that in my life. Please help me I am in real need of it I will try anything.
My friend I'm in the middle of a field my phone signal is poor but check your inbox I'll send you a note  #.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline H3lpm3st0p

Need Help Please!
« on: June 25, 2012, 03:36:00 AM »