Author Topic: New Guy  (Read 5228 times)

Offline Gunner26

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Guy
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 12:03:00 AM »
Keddy! Pssssst over here... 'arse'

Offline Keddy

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Break the Chains
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2012, 10:08:00 PM »
Quote from: Gunner26
Xbox controller smashing my 50" Samsung Plasma TV.... Son hiding under table... Priceless.... Dip to calm down... F*** that, I am QUIT! Really is that all you got bitch?
Gunner26
Wow!!
'crackup' 'crackup'

Offline Gunner26

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 01:58:00 AM »
Xbox controller smashing my 50" Samsung Plasma TV.... Son hiding under table... Priceless.... Dip to calm down... F*** that, I am QUIT! Really is that all you got bitch?
Gunner26

Offline Gunner26

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2011, 10:01:00 PM »
Suck it up sunshine! Get the sand out of your mangina... Pansy ass! Choose life not a life devoted to a disease infested chemical fed mushroom manure piece of brown turd!

Cheers!
Gunner26

Offline Gunner26

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 09:49:00 PM »
Just wanted to give a shout out to all the quitters out there...Merry Christmas  or Happy Holidays... Whatever floats your boat! Thanks again to all who have reached out with support... I have a long way to go because this addiction is for life... I know this... Just expressing my gratitude to the creators of this site... You've done a good thing here...Thanks.
Sincerely
Gunner26

Offline PMac

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 11:03:00 PM »
Welcome to my Quit Cycle Gunner. It can be your Quit Cycle too. Just hang in there with me and we're going to roll right on through to the end of March and be Certifiable Quit Monsters.

Proud to be your quit brother. PM me if you need help at any time. I'll give you my office and cell number and you call if you feel like you need to scream and yell and shit.

Peace.
My Independence Day - December 19, 2011
HOF - March 27, 2012
Comma Town, USA - September 15, 2014
Three Years - December 19, 2014
Eleventh Floor - December 24, 2014

Offline Gunner26

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 10:28:00 PM »
Thanks...it's going ok... Started posting a couple days back... I have decided... Plus the anxiety of thinking that I am going to get cancer is just too much. Cheers.

Offline Keddy

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Break the Chains
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 10:03:00 PM »
I see you posted a "Day 8", Gunner. What took you so long?
Now that you've started to post roll, I expect to see your name there every day. It's the only way to fly (and to succeed).
Nice job. Let's keep it up!!

Offline Keddy

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Break the Chains
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2011, 11:57:00 AM »
Gunner,

There's no getting around the truth: Quitting sucks before it gets better. But here's another truth: The crap you're putting in your mouth today could be killing you. It certainly is controlling you!

So the question is, Are you man enough to give your word that you will not dip for one day? Do you really want to quit? You can do this and it is worth the fight, but it is up to you to jump in. No one can do that for you.

If you do, we'll be here to help.

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 09:36:00 PM »
Checking in every 6 months? See how folks quit. See all the "free birds" and wish you could be one of us. I understand. Its scary. Who knows if you have the nuts to get this done. I get it. I really do. Only difference between the two of us is I put my word down this morning saying I quit today. That's about all I can muster.

Offline dforbes

• Quitter
    • theratsnake.com
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 09:15:00 PM »
Hi there everyone, I visited this site and registered back in July of this year and needless to say I never quit then. Anyways here's my long story short! I am 39 years old with 3 children and I have been chewing Copenhagen Snuff since I was 16 years old, I quit when I was 33 for about a year and I unfortunately it didn't last. Since then I have been hiding it from my wife and children although my wife isn't stupid she knew I was sneaking it,it was just never mentioned. Typical crap for me, I started using it at hockey and lacrosse where other kids were doing it. I used it because it was comfort for me... It gave me that awwww feeling, straight to the blood stream. Anyways I am in good shape and always have been but for quite a few years now I feel tired for no reason (I do remember when I quit for a year that I was boasting oh my god I have way more energy now) I know it's from the chemicals and the nicotine it has to be! Well that's a little bit about me, I am looking forward to this journey... It has to be done.
Like my pappy always used to say "the lord hates a coward"
dude, still no post...get back to me if you need help...come on man
Don't be a pussy....just for TODAY.
"the only thing dip does for you is relieve the symptoms of not having any" - theo
Follow some of by BS at Quit4Today Blog
To my dear friend Ken.....I miss you man. Only Way One Should Live
The Rat Snake - A Tribute Race

Offline dforbes

• Quitter
    • theratsnake.com
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 12:25:00 PM »
Hi there everyone, I visited this site and registered back in July of this year and needless to say I never quit then. Anyways here's my long story short! I am 39 years old with 3 children and I have been chewing Copenhagen Snuff since I was 16 years old, I quit when I was 33 for about a year and I unfortunately it didn't last. Since then I have been hiding it from my wife and children although my wife isn't stupid she knew I was sneaking it,it was just never mentioned. Typical crap for me, I started using it at hockey and lacrosse where other kids were doing it. I used it because it was comfort for me... It gave me that awwww feeling, straight to the blood stream. Anyways I am in good shape and always have been but for quite a few years now I feel tired for no reason (I do remember when I quit for a year that I was boasting oh my god I have way more energy now) I know it's from the chemicals and the nicotine it has to be! Well that's a little bit about me, I am looking forward to this journey... It has to be done.
Welcome and good decision...your story is like everyone else's man. We all get it and want to help. make you read up in the welcome center:

http://killthecan.org/community/welcome.asp

Learn to post in March 2012 forum, everyday....
Get numbers of those in your group for support
Keep your word.
Freedom is around the corner, its up to YOU to have it.
And remember, it is on ONE DAY AT A TIME.
Don't be a pussy....just for TODAY.
"the only thing dip does for you is relieve the symptoms of not having any" - theo
Follow some of by BS at Quit4Today Blog
To my dear friend Ken.....I miss you man. Only Way One Should Live
The Rat Snake - A Tribute Race

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 718
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 12:01:00 PM »
well gunner man click up there in that 'WELCOME CENTER' link up there. reed up on why we post up roll. then reed up on how to do it rite. then head on over to the march 2012 groop and post up roll. we can take it from there.

Offline Gunner26

• Quitter
New Guy
« on: December 19, 2011, 11:16:00 AM »