Author Topic: Intro  (Read 1872 times)

Offline Smokeyg

• Quit King
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Intro
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 11:23:00 PM »
Quote from: Casey
idk how im going to not cave in. Wish me luck
Don't let this be your legacy. This is going to suck. Time to find new strength.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 10:35:00 PM »
Quote from: OneImpressiveBall
My name is casey and iv finally decided to quit dipping after bout 9 years. Im currently on day 2 and am have some strong cravings but they pass when i chew gum, eat or get on this website to read. I plan on seeing this through but if the cravings and headaches get worse tomorrow idk how im going to not cave in. Wish me luck and good luck to all u other quitters out there!

Casey
There's no luck to it, Casey. Just don't put poison in your mouth. I know that's easy for me to say, but it really does come down to a choice.

Have you checked out the Welcome Center? ---- That's a link to it. Check it out, and go post roll in your quit group - the December something-or-others. ---- That's a link to your group.

Do all that, and you'll soon know exactly how it is that you're going to avoid caving. Post your promise to stay quit for one day with your group. You can do that: one day. Get on the site and read when you can, especially when you have a crave. Know that craves pass.
Reach deep Casey, there is a quitter in there. The way i see it, you made it one and there is no reason you can't make it two. You want your life back you got to take it. The poison is not going to just give it back.

Things get better and better as the days add up. The thing is you have to stay quit to find this out.

As oib stated, take hope, try and luck and throw it in the same place you tossed the poison. Post roll, make a promise and don't put the poison in your pie hole. If i can do it there is no reason you can't. Need some digits let me know. Glad to be quit with you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline OneImpressiveBall

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 09:30:00 PM »
My name is casey and iv finally decided to quit dipping after bout 9 years. Im currently on day 2 and am have some strong cravings but they pass when i chew gum, eat or get on this website to read. I plan on seeing this through but if the cravings and headaches get worse tomorrow idk how im going to not cave in. Wish me luck and good luck to all u other quitters out there!

Casey
There's no luck to it, Casey. Just don't put poison in your mouth. I know that's easy for me to say, but it really does come down to a choice.

Have you checked out the Welcome Center? ---- That's a link to it. Check it out, and go post roll in your quit group - the December something-or-others. ---- That's a link to your group.

Do all that, and you'll soon know exactly how it is that you're going to avoid caving. Post your promise to stay quit for one day with your group. You can do that: one day. Get on the site and read when you can, especially when you have a crave. Know that craves pass.
Proud January 2013 Jackwagin: [color=330066]kicking nicotine's ass since October 3, 2012.[/color]
My 265-Day Late HOF Speech
KEEP
CALM
AND
QUIT
ON

Offline Casey

• Interests: My names Casey n am 21 years old. i have been hooked on chew simce ivBeen 13. My quit began Sunday september 22 2013 n its been a doozy. I like to hunt, fish, and just do anything outside to where i can just free my mind.
Intro
« on: September 23, 2013, 09:16:00 PM »

Casey