Author Topic: New here - tomorrow is my first day  (Read 2283 times)

Offline whacko

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New here - tomorrow is my first day
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2011, 04:54:00 PM »
Quote from: Steve1357
Quote from: kyles
Not really feeling any symtoms yet. I'm about to go on a run and see how I feel after. Usually after any physical activity I'll throw in a lug.

Wish me luck
You don't need luck. You posted roll, you promised you would not use nicotine. Just don't do it, no luck needed.
Steve is right....there is no luck in quitting! You either have the balls to be quit or you don't.......it is that simple!

On another note you may not feel any symptoms yet but be prepared.....no way to sugar coat it......you are gonna hate life for about 5 days. My advice is embrace the suck! Get to really know how fucking aweful the withdrawal is and it will keep you quit later on down the road. It works for me......I NEVER want to go through that again!

Proud to be quit with you today.....I'm on day 83!
EX ninja dipper!
Felt good to come clean on August 12, 2011

Offline steve1357

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Browns, Indians, Buckeyes.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2011, 03:16:00 PM »
Not really feeling any symtoms yet. I'm about to go on a run and see how I feel after. Usually after any physical activity I'll throw in a lug.

Wish me luck
You don't need luck. You posted roll, you promised you would not use nicotine. Just don't do it, no luck needed.

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2011, 03:15:00 PM »

Wish me luck
Don't say these words again: hope, wish, luck, try, cave

Make your tomorrow by owning today.

Offline kyles

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 03:06:00 PM »

Wish me luck

Offline DennyX

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: BD: 1978my family, fishing, outdoors
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2011, 09:27:00 AM »
'crackup'

That's freaking awesome.

On another note, I see your day 1 post. Way to go. Let's get this done, you OWN this. PM me if you need anything.

Denny

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 12:30:00 AM »
Quote from: bigbamadan
Site makes me think what boot camp is like (no experience whatsoever). Just poured half a tin down the toilet. Cleared my dorm room of any spitters/empties.

I'll post sometime tomorrow on how I am doing.
That's the way to rock it Kyle. Burn the boat. No looking back.

You in college, huh??? Nail some hot sorority gal for bamadan this weekend. Give her the business....then wink and say, bamadan says hey!
Hahahahahaha

"It's amazing what a man can see by the light of a burning bridge" - Unknown

Offline bigbamadan

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2010-03-23
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 12:24:00 AM »
Site makes me think what boot camp is like (no experience whatsoever). Just poured half a tin down the toilet. Cleared my dorm room of any spitters/empties.

That's the way to rock it Kyle. Burn the boat. No looking back.

You in college, huh??? Nail some hot sorority gal for bamadan this weekend. Give her the business....then wink and say, bamadan says hey!
Quit: 3/23/10
All good things in all good time.

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 12:05:00 AM »
Thats the spirit. We are just trying to motivate you, thats all! Believe it or not, we care.

Make yourself at home, stay awhile. I'll see you in the Feb 2012 Class

-Your quittin pardner

Offline kyles

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 12:03:00 AM »

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 11:59:00 PM »
Hey everyone,

My name is Kyle. I have dipped for 3 years now (since junior year of high school) and I have told myself that it is time to quit. The only problem is I have an addictive personality, which makes it harder to quit IMO.

I am now 19 and am studying English, with hopes of becoming a sports journalist. Since I will be appearing on camera, I do not want to have no jaw. I've tried to quit in the past but when your friends dip around you, the urge to dip comes back.

Besides journalism, I like fictional writing, specifically the works of Raymond Carver, Vladimir Nabokov, J.D. Salinger, and Jack London. I am an active kid, as I was introduced to dip through baseball.

I know the journey will be hard and I don't know if I'll succeed, but I feel that I need to get my mind straight on school and in life.

I look forward to meeting you all,

Kyle
why are you waiting until tomorrow??? dump your can now. head over to febuary 11. post day 1. get this shit done.
I mean I just killed a tin. My friend just gave me 2 logs of that Dave's non-tobacco dip.
I don't understand your point.

I don't care how much you dipped today. You want to quit NOW or not??? Flush any nicotine product you have....read 1-4 here...then head over to Feb 11 and post a day 1.

Keep your promise....then repeat. That simple. It can be done. We are proof.
It works.

Just quit.

Don't be a little bitch about it, you are here for a reason.

Quit today...right now

Offline bigbamadan

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 11:54:00 PM »
Hey everyone,

My name is Kyle. I have dipped for 3 years now (since junior year of high school) and I have told myself that it is time to quit. The only problem is I have an addictive personality, which makes it harder to quit IMO.

I am now 19 and am studying English, with hopes of becoming a sports journalist. Since I will be appearing on camera, I do not want to have no jaw. I've tried to quit in the past but when your friends dip around you, the urge to dip comes back.

Besides journalism, I like fictional writing, specifically the works of Raymond Carver, Vladimir Nabokov, J.D. Salinger, and Jack London. I am an active kid, as I was introduced to dip through baseball.

I know the journey will be hard and I don't know if I'll succeed, but I feel that I need to get my mind straight on school and in life.

Kyle
why are you waiting until tomorrow??? dump your can now. head over to febuary 11. post day 1. get this shit done.
I mean I just killed a tin. My friend just gave me 2 logs of that Dave's non-tobacco dip.
I don't understand your point.

I don't care how much you dipped today. You want to quit NOW or not??? Flush any nicotine product you have....read 1-4 here...then head over to Feb 11 and post a day 1.

Keep your promise....then repeat. That simple. It can be done. We are proof.

Offline kyles

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 11:39:00 PM »
Hey everyone,

Kyle

Offline bigbamadan

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 11:35:00 PM »
Hey everyone,

Kyle

Offline kyles

• Quitter
New here - tomorrow is my first day
« on: November 01, 2011, 11:26:00 PM »
Hey everyone,

Kyle