Author Topic: My first day  (Read 1004 times)

Offline AquaDiggity

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: July 2, 2014
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: My first day
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 12:50:00 PM »
C'mon Swarff!! Check your PM top right corner. Let's get this quit train rolling as far away from Grizzlyville as possible. Eff that shit. We all struggled in the early going but need each other to stay quit. We don't do this on our own. Hope to hear from you today. PM me and I'll shoot you my cell. Let's get moving....

Offline fourfive

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fitness, Guns, Hunting, Archery, Trucks, Motorcycles, Fishing, Movies, Video Games
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 05:57:00 AM »
Welcome, Good Luck and Congrats on the best decision. Hang in there and welcome to the grind. Let me know if you need anything!

Offline fourfive

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fitness, Guns, Hunting, Archery, Trucks, Motorcycles, Fishing, Movies, Video Games
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 05:54:00 AM »
Welcome, Good Luck and Congrats on the best decision. Hang in there and welcome to the grind. Let me know if you need anything!

Offline jpetmpls

• Quitter
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 01.12.15
  • Interests: Hockey, motorcycles, bar/restaurant business, marathons, trail running. Ingested nicotine profusely in many forms for nearly 22 years
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 06:09:00 PM »
First off... Congrats, bud, and welcome aboard! You're asking for help and you'll get that and a whole lot more here at KTC.

Your best move right now is to jump into the welcome center here and learn why and how to post roll:

forum/55560/

It's the foundation of your quit.

You will be the June 2015 group here: topic/10990123/1/

This is a nic free site, brother. That means no gum, patches, lozenges, etc. Nothing. It's a take no prisoners approach and it works. It'll suck until doesn't, but as they say, freedom ain't free.

So dump all your crap, post up your day 1 and let's get this going!

Offline Swarff4

• Quit Date: 2015-02-27
My first day
« on: February 27, 2015, 05:09:00 PM »
Signed up today. I know I'm going to need help!! But I want this!! 37 years of Grizzly is enough. I'm thankful for this group...but still trying to figure it out.