Author Topic: New here  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 248
Re: New here
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2015, 12:04:00 AM »
I hope to see you on the December roll call New Guy.

I really wish there was a daily roll call back in 1978 or so and then MAYBE I would not be here posting as an addict. LOL

Offline The_new_guy

• Quit Date: 2015-09-14
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 11:38:00 PM »
Quote from: lwildma2
Welcome and congratulations on making the decision to quit. I am so jealous and wish I had this site when I was 18 and not 29.

Post Roll everyday. You are making a promise to yourself and to this brotherhood that you will not use nicotine for that day.

Drink lots of water and read and post on this site. There are thousands of us who have been in your shoes and we are here to help.

You can PM me anytime your need to vent or a kick in the ass.

I quit with you today.
Thanks for all the comments guys!. The support here is awesome and y'all can feel free to pm me too

Offline lwildma2

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 9-9-15
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 01:03:00 PM »
Welcome and congratulations on making the decision to quit. I am so jealous and wish I had this site when I was 18 and not 29.

Post Roll everyday. You are making a promise to yourself and to this brotherhood that you will not use nicotine for that day.

Drink lots of water and read and post on this site. There are thousands of us who have been in your shoes and we are here to help.

You can PM me anytime your need to vent or a kick in the ass.

I quit with you today.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 11:58:00 AM »
Thousands of quitters here wished they quit at 18. Do it now and never look back.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 04:55:00 AM »
Quote from: KingNothing
Quote from: The_new_guy
Hey all I'm new here, tonight starts my day 1 of quitting dip. I did it under aged and realized it was no good for me! Here I am now at 18 and a freshman in college. The stress got to me and I went and got me a can and screwed myself, and I know myself I'm better than that. Well its time to quit once and for all!! I already workout so that helps me out! If there is anyone else here from the Kilgore, tx area that would be awesome! Its time to go from about a can a week to nothing!
Welcome New Guy. Read up on posting roll in the Welcome Center on the main page. It will give you the how, why, and when for posting roll. When you post roll, you promise yourself and all your quit brothers and sisters that you will not use nicotine in any form today. Keep that promise, wake up and repeat. Simple as that.

Do yourself a favor and make sure you quit now before a can a week becomes a can a day, becomes two cans a day, etc. Quit before you get cancer, you aren't too young: Sean Marsee

Every dip you take is a game of Russian roulette with fate. Post roll, be a man of integrity, and you won't ever have to worry about that. Get on roll, you won't regret it.
Congratulations on a great decision.

Quitting at 18 is smart, but hard. Keep your word dude. Stay close to this site! Welcome.

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 11:23:00 PM »
Quote from: The_new_guy
Hey all I'm new here, tonight starts my day 1 of quitting dip. I did it under aged and realized it was no good for me! Here I am now at 18 and a freshman in college. The stress got to me and I went and got me a can and screwed myself, and I know myself I'm better than that. Well its time to quit once and for all!! I already workout so that helps me out! If there is anyone else here from the Kilgore, tx area that would be awesome! Its time to go from about a can a week to nothing!
Welcome New Guy. Read up on posting roll in the Welcome Center on the main page. It will give you the how, why, and when for posting roll. When you post roll, you promise yourself and all your quit brothers and sisters that you will not use nicotine in any form today. Keep that promise, wake up and repeat. Simple as that.

Do yourself a favor and make sure you quit now before a can a week becomes a can a day, becomes two cans a day, etc. Quit before you get cancer, you aren't too young: Sean Marsee

Every dip you take is a game of Russian roulette with fate. Post roll, be a man of integrity, and you won't ever have to worry about that. Get on roll, you won't regret it.
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline The_new_guy

• Quit Date: 2015-09-14
New here
« on: September 14, 2015, 11:06:00 PM »