Author Topic: New From NEO  (Read 2016 times)

Offline mule

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/03/2008
  • Interests: Georgia Bulldawgs, hunting, fishing, coaching sports for kids
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New From NEO
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 01:41:00 PM »
Quote from: Mr.Lunar
I have been dipping regularly since I was 17, I am now 36. I have two amazing kids and a wonderful wife.
I want to quite for me and my health so that I don't put them (my Family) through some stupid scenario that I could have prevented.

I am actually doing pretty well considering the length of time I have been chewing, I think its do to this site and the fact that I have finally opened my eyes to the poison that Dip really is. My quit date was on May 5, 2014, Cold turkey.

I'm In...
I Quit.
Cold turkey.....only way to be successful. Everything else is just play quitting.

Post roll.....every....single.....day. First thing in the morning.....set the tone for the day.

Here's anther reason to post in the morning.....it is your promise of what your gonna do.....your intent....your goal....your resolve.....your honor and dedication to your group and the site.

Posting roll at the end of your day is a reflection and in ole mule's opinion, less effective.....you may have quit and been just as successful.....but you didn't look the bitch in the eye and say that "today"....I plan on whipping your ass....no matter what.....come what may.

Post roll first thing....every single day.....you'll be amazed at how effective the "intent" will be in getting thru the battles and how the days will just accumulate.

does ole mule proud to see one more added to the fold....drink the Kool-Aid and lets git er done. Sing out if I can help you.

Offline Mr.Lunar

• www.lunardesign.spreadshirt.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-05-05
  • Interests: My Family, God, Golf, Lake life, Wake boarding, Snow skiing, Art, PS4, Motor sports, Music, and what ever else my kids drag me into!!
  • Likes Given: 0
New From NEO
« on: May 20, 2014, 01:31:00 PM »
I have been dipping regularly since I was 17, I am now 36. I have two amazing kids and a wonderful wife.
I want to quite for me and my health so that I don't put them (my Family) through some stupid scenario that I could have prevented.

I am actually doing pretty well considering the length of time I have been chewing, I think its do to this site and the fact that I have finally opened my eyes to the poison that Dip really is. My quit date was on May 5, 2014, Cold turkey.

I'm In...
I Quit.
MR. Lunar

"If there were no desire to heal, A damaged and broken man along, This tedious path I've chosen here, I certainly would've walked away by now" -Tool- "The Patient"