Author Topic: New From NEO  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New From NEO
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2014, 07:37:00 PM »
Quote from: Bombero
Quote from: Done4Me
Luna - Should be 22 days for you Sunday, 23 Memorial Day. Are you still out there quit? Please post roll every day.
Come back to the light.....

.... or at least text me so everyone can know what's up.

Where did you go for so long? Clue us in on what happened. You don't just dissappear from roll for 11 days and waltz back in like nothing happened. I'm not saying you caved or anything - you posted +1s so you better not have caved - but I am saying that you can't disappear and come back without letting us know what happened. I don't know how many numbers you had, but I know you had mine. What gives?
Totally with Bombero here. You need to be fully vested and participate daily with 100% post roll or continue to quit on your own. Hope to see you in post roll on Thursday and all tomorrows.

Offline Bombero

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-25
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2014, 05:55:00 PM »
Luna - Should be 22 days for you Sunday, 23 Memorial Day. Are you still out there quit? Please post roll every day.

Where did you go for so long? Clue us in on what happened. You don't just dissappear from roll for 11 days and waltz back in like nothing happened. I'm not saying you caved or anything - you posted +1s so you better not have caved - but I am saying that you can't disappear and come back without letting us know what happened. I don't know how many numbers you had, but I know you had mine. What gives?
I was a ninja dipper, but I will have a berserker quit - Here's some encouragement

NEVER Ring the Bell! Watch this. It will change your life.

When a crave hits watch this.

"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be Kind Always."

?Gentlemen, we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence. I am not remotely interested in just being good. ? ~ Vince Lombardi

"We all have our own demons that we face on a day to day basis. Some we can talk to others about. Some that we have to work through on our own. ...the nic bitch continues to knock on the doors my friends. Stay strong, stay vigilant." - Fireheeler; 6/11/14 in AUG14

Never cured, but quitting like this

What cost is too high?

Addict Life

Offline Bombero

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-25
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2014, 03:57:00 PM »

I was a ninja dipper, but I will have a berserker quit - Here's some encouragement

NEVER Ring the Bell! Watch this. It will change your life.

When a crave hits watch this.

"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be Kind Always."

?Gentlemen, we are going to relentlessly chase perfection, knowing full well we will not catch it, because nothing is perfect. But we are going to relentlessly chase it, because in the process we will catch excellence. I am not remotely interested in just being good. ? ~ Vince Lombardi

"We all have our own demons that we face on a day to day basis. Some we can talk to others about. Some that we have to work through on our own. ...the nic bitch continues to knock on the doors my friends. Stay strong, stay vigilant." - Fireheeler; 6/11/14 in AUG14

Never cured, but quitting like this

What cost is too high?

Addict Life

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2014, 01:20:00 AM »

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2014, 11:20:00 AM »
17 days solo quit is strong. 17 days for me on KTC has been the same result but with a shitload of support. PM me if you need anything. Not too far from you in Raleigh.

E&C's Dad

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 10:40:00 AM »
Mr Lunar glad you joined us again today. I hope you plan to show up again tomorrow. I like the quit you have started here.

Offline Grady

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-23
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2014, 08:30:00 PM »
Welcome Lunar. Embrace this joint and live the quit.

The Bucco's are starting to scare me, horrible pitching and piss poor defense doesn't equal a winning season!

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 06:42:00 PM »
Quote from: B-loMatt
Mr.Lunar, congratulations on choosing to quit! Read everything on KTC. Post roll with your quit-group every day. Make contacts in your quit group, they will become your lifeline and maybe friends. Build your accountability here. All the knowledge, tools, and support can be found on KTC, but you must own your quit. PM me if you want my # or need anything.
Throwing in my support for you too Lunar. Theres a lot of good guys and good quitters standing next to you. You can do this! Holler if any of us can help.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2014, 02:23:00 PM »
Mr.Lunar, congratulations on choosing to quit! Read everything on KTC. Post roll with your quit-group every day. Make contacts in your quit group, they will become your lifeline and maybe friends. Build your accountability here. All the knowledge, tools, and support can be found on KTC, but you must own your quit. PM me if you want my # or need anything.

Offline Mr.Lunar

• www.lunardesign.spreadshirt.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-05-05
  • Interests: My Family, God, Golf, Lake life, Wake boarding, Snow skiing, Art, PS4, Motor sports, Music, and what ever else my kids drag me into!!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2014, 02:21:00 PM »
Quote from: slinger
Welcome aboard, Lunar. Listen to the guys that have been around here for a while. They know what they're talking about. If you need a number or anything, shoot me a PM.
From one Pirate to Another...Thanks, I will do!

Go Pirates!!!! ..........awesome!
MR. Lunar

"If there were no desire to heal, A damaged and broken man along, This tedious path I've chosen here, I certainly would've walked away by now" -Tool- "The Patient"

Offline Mr.Lunar

• Interests: My Family, God, Golf, Lake life, Wake boarding, Snow skiing, Art, PS4, Motor sports, Music, and what ever else my kids drag me into!!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 02:19:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Glad to have you Mr. Lunar, and I am impressed that went 16 days w/o a support group. Check out how to post roll, it is easy once you do it a few times, another brother added you to the correct May 20th roll. I quit with you today Mr, Lunar.
Thanks for the words!
Here we GO!
MR. Lunar

"If there were no desire to heal, A damaged and broken man along, This tedious path I've chosen here, I certainly would've walked away by now" -Tool- "The Patient"

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 02:19:00 PM »
Welcome aboard, Lunar. Listen to the guys that have been around here for a while. They know what they're talking about. If you need a number or anything, shoot me a PM.
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline Mr.Lunar

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 02:16:00 PM »
Thanks Friends!
This really seems to be a very cool environment in which you can get some nicotine ass kicking done!
I appreciate the support!!!

I am here for you all as well!
MR. Lunar

E&C's Dad

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 01:49:00 PM »
Quote from: Mr.Lunar
I have been dipping regularly since I was 17, I am now 36. I have two amazing kids and a wonderful wife.
I want to quite for me and my health so that I don't put them (my Family) through some stupid scenario that I could have prevented.

I am actually doing pretty well considering the length of time I have been chewing, I think its do to this site and the fact that I have finally opened my eyes to the poison that Dip really is. My quit date was on May 5, 2014, Cold turkey.

I'm In...
I Quit.
Mr. Lunar you did it bro! Glad to see you over here. Now show up every day and read all you can. You also have my number be sure to send me a text so I have yours. Welcome to the nut house.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 01:45:00 PM »
Glad to have you Mr. Lunar, and I am impressed that went 16 days w/o a support group. Check out how to post roll, it is easy once you do it a few times, another brother added you to the correct May 20th roll. I quit with you today Mr, Lunar.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.