Author Topic: July 3  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: July 3
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 12:28:00 AM »
Hunter,
You posted this about 4 hours ago. I still do not see you on roll call. Maybe I missed it. If you are serious then you need to understand what posting roll means and make sure you DO IT. If you want people to hold you accountable then post your promise and lets get to work.

Check your inbox ( 1 ). I will be looking for you to post.

Stay quit.

Offline Kdip

• Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quitting and helping others quit, riding my motorcycle, baseball, football, old furniture restoration, junk collecting, vintage arcade machines, rafting, tubing, camping, my family and dog
  • Likes Given: 295
Re: July 3
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 04:35:00 PM »
Hunter, if you are serious about quitting, you have come to the right place!!! Congratulations on a great decision!!! Sign into the October quit group and post your day 1!!! Roll car instructions are on the KTC cover page. Get into chat if you need immediate help to keep from caving!!! Get on this site and READ, READ, READ!!!! You can DO this one day at a time!!!! We can help!

Offline HUNTER_QUIT

• Likes Given: 0
July 3
« on: July 03, 2010, 08:48:00 AM »
July 3@245 A.M. That was the time that was on my DVR when I took the last bit of Skoal out of my mouth. I have been a dipper for a little over five years and I am tired having problems with my gums and having to hide this crap from my wife.

I started when i was 20 years old and have tried to quit Many times (probably close to 100) but i guess i have never had the the right tools or motivation to kick this habit. That is why I am joining the site. I think talking to people that are struggling with me a long with people that have successfully kicked the habit will not only help me in times where I am the weakest, but to hold me responsible never putting that nasty stuff in my mouth again.