Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Introduction
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 12:13:00 PM »
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 12:12:00 PM »
This site doesn't stop at the intos! Go to March '12 HOF, post roll, repeat daily. You're telling your future quit brothers in March 'I give my WORD to be quit for today'. For all other information, go to the welcome center (READ THE 'HOW TO POST ROLL', it's kinda tricky). If you need anything PM me.
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Timpy

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-22
  • Interests: I love hunting, reading, hockey and spending time with my wife and kids. I'm a pediatric ER nurse at Children's hospital and I have 3 kids under 4 so life is busy.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 10:52:00 AM »
Congratulations for deciding to save yourself. Any ammount of dip will kill you but 3 cans is riding a bullet train to cancer. Read all the literature and stories on this site for motivation and make sure to post roll every single day. THis is your pledge to yourself and your quit brothers that you will keep the garbage out of your mouth.
Hail to the King Baby

Quit Date: 11/22/11
HOF: 2-29-12

Offline zachh1020

Introduction
« on: December 13, 2011, 10:49:00 AM »
Hey Everyone.

My name is Zach, I'm 22 years old and live in Southern Indiana. I own a restaurant and opening a nightclub soon.

My family has been wanting me to quit for a while. I have "stopped" several time with no success. I'm hoping with everyone's help, I can. When I found this site, I took out my dip, flushed the rest and signed up.

I don't really remember why I started. I started when I was 18 (4 years). It started with Camel Snus then eventually I switched to Skoal Wintergreen. I was never a really heavy chewer. Two cans a week maybe. Back in April when I purchased a restaurant, It got a lot worse. My worst was almost 3 cans a day! I ALWAYS had a dip in. I guess I found it was a stress reliever. I'm down to about 1-2 cans a day, but today, that all stops.

Thanks for listening!
Z