Author Topic: New Quitter! Yeah today is the day  (Read 1476 times)

Offline EFNKodiak

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-02-27
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Quitter! Yeah today is the day
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 10:16:00 AM »
Quote from: monkeyfish
Today is the day, I will be checking this board regularly for tips and advice when the going gets tough. Wish me luck!
Monkeyfish, Didn't see you post roll yesterday. Today is a new day and a great day to quit. You don't know what you are missing until you are quit. Shoot me a PM if you need help getting things started.

Offline KC Bronco

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family time, Bass & Catfish fishing, golf, coaching baseball, drinking beer with friends and family, reading World War II books, Denver Broncos and Kansas Jayhawks
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 09:44:00 AM »
Welcome Monkey Fish--Just what those bad ass quitters just said. I Quit 113 days ago. I remember on Day 2 or 3 I got a message from a veteran from Philly. I told him I was ready to Quit forever. He replied back and said "Bullshit. You quit TODAY and TODAY only."

Hope and luck are for suckers. Quit TODAY. Wake up tomorrow...post roll and do it again. You can do it brother....1 day at a time. You will do this!!
?People want to see the car crash instead of the race. But, when you're the one in the car that's crashing, it's not much fun. I'm enjoying the race.?
? Nikki Sixx, Motley Crue

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 10:44:00 PM »
Wt57 and mich34 are right. You need to jump in with both feet and get this quit going. Like mich  Wt said, their is no luck in quitting, it's determination not to let a can full of shit run your life anymore!!! No one here will say it's easy but we have all been where you are right now and we can and will help you quit and stay quit in anyway that we can. Get on over to the June quit group and post roll and then do it again in the morning. If you need anything at all just pm me.
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 09:54:00 PM »
Quote from: mich
Welcome,

Before you jump in with one foot take a second and read the welcome center link, it's the pink one on the upper left of your screen, read it all. If this still looks like the place that can help you quit (it is) jump in with both feet and get active here, you'll get so much more out of ktc if you put a little in too! Oh yeah as for wishing you luck, that's not what we do, we quit here, luck's for suckers. I'll quit with you today and you'll find a ton of quitters at your side each day you post roll!
What Mich said! If you don't jump in with both feet you are wasting your time and ours. We are all addicts and recognize addict talk! You need to check in daily to make your promise. You also need to get active and get numbers to reach out to in a time of sever craving. No luck in quitting! Only pure determination and commitment!!!!!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 09:20:00 PM »
Welcome,

Before you jump in with one foot take a second and read the welcome center link, it's the pink one on the upper left of your screen, read it all. If this still looks like the place that can help you quit (it is) jump in with both feet and get active here, you'll get so much more out of ktc if you put a little in too! Oh yeah as for wishing you luck, that's not what we do, we quit here, luck's for suckers. I'll quit with you today and you'll find a ton of quitters at your side each day you post roll!
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline rman85

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 08:52:00 PM »
good decision, learn how to post roll with the june group

Offline monkeyfish

New Quitter! Yeah today is the day
« on: March 21, 2013, 08:42:00 PM »
Today is the day, I will be checking this board regularly for tips and advice when the going gets tough. Wish me luck!