Author Topic: So tired...  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: So tired...
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 09:14:00 AM »
Quote from: Buddy
Quote from: Wt57,Apr
My name is Seth and I am done with chewing.
I have fallen off the wagon... I am starting again tomorrow on day 1. It has been a really bad week. My roommate who was a little brother to me killed himself via gun shot wound to the head. I haven't had a drink in months...that is easier than chew.
I start again tomorrow.

Seth just posted this in July quit. Normally I would be all over you. Did you gather contact #'s. you will be posting in August if they accept you, I'm not judging your cave with the circumstances coming so early in you quit. I will say if you post day 1: you will cave again if you fail to fully commit to posting daily, and if you don't get contacts to fall back on. Life suck sometimes but it is what we make of it. Move on and grow from experiences. Reach out if you have #'s call them.
OKay little help here.. Did the Seth guy cave, am I reading that right. If so, who was his original quit group. [/QUOTE]
He was was with us July go to spreadsheet he posted 2 times he is on the bottom of the spreadsheet buddy.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Buddy Mac

• Quitter
  • Interests: My two daughters and wife, watching all sports, playing golf
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 09:07:00 AM »
Quote from: Wt57
I have fallen off the wagon... I am starting again tomorrow on day 1. It has been a really bad week. My roommate who was a little brother to me killed himself via gun shot wound to the head. I haven't had a drink in months...that is easier than chew.
I start again tomorrow.

Seth just posted this in July quit. Normally I would be all over you. Did you gather contact #'s. you will be posting in August if they accept you, I'm not judging your cave with the circumstances coming so early in you quit. I will say if you post day 1: you will cave again if you fail to fully commit to posting daily, and if you don't get contacts to fall back on. Life suck sometimes but it is what we make of it. Move on and grow from experiences. Reach out if you have #'s call them. [/QUOTE]
OKay little help here.. Did the Seth guy cave, am I reading that right. If so, who was his original quit group.
Buddy Mac

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 10:30:00 PM »
My name is Seth and I am done with chewing. [/QUOTE]

I start again tomorrow.

Seth just posted this in July quit. Normally I would be all over you. Did you gather contact #'s. you will be posting in August if they accept you, I'm not judging your cave with the circumstances coming so early in you quit. I will say if you post day 1: you will cave again if you fail to fully commit to posting daily, and if you don't get contacts to fall back on. Life suck sometimes but it is what we make of it. Move on and grow from experiences. Reach out if you have #'s call them.

Offline CoachDoc

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2010-02-24
  • Interests: Coaching football/baseball, reading, hiking, kayaking, camping, watching my 4 sons grow up
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 03:46:00 PM »
Good on ya Devil Dog! Glad to see you stepping up and doing the right thing. Dipping didn't make you less of a Marine, but it sure as hell didn't make you a better one. Hell, as Doc, I shoulda known better, but I was bumming and lending dips just the same.

The thing to keep in mind now is that you have decided to quit. Now, there is no turning back. No quitting the quit. No show of weakness, no surrendering. You will do this and you will do it well. You have MY support...and the support of every other person on here...but integrity is everything...you keep your word to me, I'll keep mine to you. Together, we will be quit.
Blah...Blah...Blah...You keep TALKIN....I'll keep QUITTIN

I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to support YOUR quit.

Quit Date: 2/25/10 and every day since
HoF: June 4, 2010
HOF Speech
10th Floor: November 20, 2012

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 01:58:00 PM »
Quote from: dippshit
Quote from: Allensw726
This is nothing new to this group but I'm posting it anyway. I am so tired of being a slave to a can. I am tired of hiding this slavery from my family and friends...
I started because I wanted to fit in, its what all the bad ass Marines did. We are taught to live clean lives and be the tip of the spear... Where in that lifestyle does chewing tobacco fit in? It doesn't... I quit, I've never quit anything...ever.

I'm done with this stuff...I'm done being a slave.

You are in the right place Seth.

Check out the Welcome Center.

Read up on how and why we post roll.

Then go post your promise in July 2012.

Check your Inbox (1) up to the right.

Reach out if you need anything.
Congratulation Seth. I just wanted to add something. The biggest surprise for me in quiting and being here is: how many of us were ninja users, I always thought I was one of the few that indulged privately. Why would we do something so disgusting that we werent willing to let others know we were doing. All the more reason to quit! Take advantage of us your quit brothers. PM me any time I'd be glad to share contact #

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 01:43:00 PM »
Quote from: Allensw726
This is nothing new to this group but I'm posting it anyway. I am so tired of being a slave to a can. I am tired of hiding this slavery from my family and friends...
I started because I wanted to fit in, its what all the bad ass Marines did. We are taught to live clean lives and be the tip of the spear... Where in that lifestyle does chewing tobacco fit in? It doesn't... I quit, I've never quit anything...ever.

You are in the right place Seth.

Check out the Welcome Center.

Read up on how and why we post roll.

Then go post your promise in July 2012.

Check your Inbox (1) up to the right.

Reach out if you need anything.

"It's amazing what a man can see by the light of a burning bridge" - Unknown

Offline Allensw726

So tired...
« on: April 19, 2012, 01:07:00 PM »