Author Topic: New Guy!  (Read 2121 times)

Offline Crispy

• Quit Date: 2015-06-20
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Guy!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 01:26:00 PM »
Obviously I'm serious otherwise I wouldn't be here? It's the right thing to do. My story is my story, I'm sorry if it isn't good enough for you Rawls...
"Do or die, you'll never make me, because the world will never take my heart. Though you try, you'll never break me, we want it all, we want to play this part."

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
Re: New Guy!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 11:05:00 AM »
Ok Crispy.... That my friend is a weak Intro!
Dude like I got drunk and like I forgot to dip like wow dude.

I want to know why your quitting?
I want to know who your quitting for?
I want to know how your gonna quit?

Yes, baseball is where alot of us started. KTC is where we quit!

Get serious about it.......
Show me your not just drunk again posting on a forum!

You post roll today and then I will QUIT with you EDD!

Rawls 'Popcorn'

Ps You are not superman your an Addict hooked on the second strongest chemical outside if herion.
Let us help you! Post Roll.

Go here: topic/11155274/
I believe.....

Offline Crispy

• Quit Date: 2015-06-20
New Guy!
« on: June 22, 2015, 01:49:00 AM »
Hi All,

After a heavy night of drinking Friday night and feeling like crap all day Saturday, it was my first day in my journey to quit chew! I didn't realize it though, I just felt like crap and didn't want any part of it.

So today being Sunday/Father's Day, I still felt like crap from Saturday being hungover all day and not really sleeping that day. So little did I know it was day two. However, being "hungover" for two days didn't make sense to me. Then I realized, I hadn't chewed in two days. The insomnia, the lack of appetite, the anxiety was from not having chewed, not because I was still hungover.

I started last year in March 2014 as a junior in college playing baseball. I still remember the first time, I thought it was awesome. I figured it would be something I could do for the next year and then just when I stopped playing I would be done no problem. I thought I was above it, like every 20 year old you think you're Superman. I've been done playing for two months now and I still found myself pulling into gas stations walking out with a tin though I said I wouldn't. Then I figure, well I spent the money, not going to just throw it out. I've wanted to quit, I found a window in here where I can make it happen, I just don't know how long I can function without being able to sleep or eat. It's been two days and I'm already... just frustrated... tired... hungry... and other adjectives I can't think of at this time.

Happy to be aboard though!
"Do or die, you'll never make me, because the world will never take my heart. Though you try, you'll never break me, we want it all, we want to play this part."