Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 1164 times)

Offline kjones1337

• Likes Given: 0
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 12:18:00 PM »
You are right. It's more important to deal with the addiction on a daily basis! I'm still kind of confused as to how this is going so smoothly? I haven't had headaches, the fog, depressed, or angry. Anyone have any answers as to why I haven't had any withdrawals?
Quit date: November 13, 2013

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 08:06:00 AM »
Quote from: kjones1337
Thanks guys. I've visited this site many times before when I've tried to quit, but this time it's for good. I finally told myself that I would sign up and post for the added support of the community, and I'm glad I did.
You have visited the site before so this will be no news to you... Quit forever, quit for good, etc, etc, are words that mean nothing here. To tackle this quit I need you only focused on TODAY. Nothing else matters. You control today. You can stay quit today. We don't know what will happen tomorrow, a week, a month, a year from now -- so we do not worry about it. You can control your actions this moment and keep that garbage out of your mouth and stay quit. I posted first thing and so did you, so I am quit with you all day long. Let's do this!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline kjones1337

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 03:19:00 AM »
Thanks guys. I've visited this site many times before when I've tried to quit, but this time it's for good. I finally told myself that I would sign up and post for the added support of the community, and I'm glad I did.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 02:55:00 AM »
Kjones, we have some bad ass quitters among us. Send some messages, get some phone numbers, read and post, read and post. We are here to help each other.

Mogul

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 02:52:00 AM »
Quote from: kjones1337
Hey guys and gals,

Well, my name is Kyle and I'm 23 years old from Alabama. I've been dipping for about 6 years. Like everyone else, I've tried to quit numerous times and always found myself crawling back to that black gold. The last time I tried to quit was this past summer and I remember after only a week, I was angry and anxious all day everyday until I finally broke down and bought some. I can proudly say that I'm on day 6 of being tobacco free and I feel great! I haven't had any bad cravings yet. I am quite busy with school and work and just try not to think about it. I'm determined to stick with this and overcome this addiction!
Great job of posting roll. Welcome the edge of hell. My suggestion to you after posting roll early everyday, spend every extra minute and any moments of craving on this website learning what works and what doesn't.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline kjones1337

My Introduction
« on: November 19, 2013, 01:42:00 AM »
Hey guys and gals,

Well, my name is Kyle and I'm 23 years old from Alabama. I've been dipping for about 6 years. Like everyone else, I've tried to quit numerous times and always found myself crawling back to that black gold. The last time I tried to quit was this past summer and I remember after only a week, I was angry and anxious all day everyday until I finally broke down and bought some. I can proudly say that I'm on day 6 of being tobacco free and I feel great! I haven't had any bad cravings yet. I am quite busy with school and work and just try not to think about it. I'm determined to stick with this and overcome this addiction!