Author Topic: Tonight  (Read 4313 times)

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Tonight
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2012, 10:51:00 AM »
Keep talking sugar. Your tribulations are a reminder of where LOOT shall never again find himself.

Never again...for any reason.

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2012, 09:26:00 AM »
Quote from: loot
Nice work on that big ol Day 2 bro.  Nice and early.  Just like LOOT likey.

Today is gonna suck.  Suck bad too.  LOOT hopes it mega-sucks too.  Not cause LOOT is a masochist...but because if it sucks hella bad...you won't forget it.  Never, ever forget how bad it sucks dude.  Your addiction will do all it can to make you forget.  You, however, are going to use this here intro to chronicle how bad it sucks.  So when you wanna forget, LOOT can smack you with your own words.

Drink up buttercup....here's to Day 2.
It already does suck, there is no doubt about that. I have not thought about anything other than the fact that I quit since the moment I woke up this morning.

My head is fucking pounding.

I went into the gas station this morning to grab some seeds and I stood there, staring at that fucking whore of a can, thinking to myself "I should probably just buy one can to stick in my glove box for an emergency" That thought actually crossed my fucking mind!

I have not thrown a punch in a lot of years - but I will knock a motherfucker out today.
"My Balls got Bigger than my Plans for a Magical Quit."

Quit Date: 12.27.12

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2012, 08:57:00 AM »
Nice work on that big ol Day 2 bro. Nice and early. Just like LOOT likey.

Today is gonna suck. Suck bad too. LOOT hopes it mega-sucks too. Not cause LOOT is a masochist...but because if it sucks hella bad...you won't forget it. Never, ever forget how bad it sucks dude. Your addiction will do all it can to make you forget. You, however, are going to use this here intro to chronicle how bad it sucks. So when you wanna forget, LOOT can smack you with your own words.

Drink up buttercup....here's to Day 2.

Offline Nickald

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Welding, tinkering with old farm equipment
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 11:39:00 PM »
See you at roll.
Nick

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 11:20:00 PM »
I understand. I do. It's like cutting off your own damn arm. I get it. I really do. Most here get exactly what you are feeling.

Here is the great part...

It gets so much better. I could explain how great it will be but you would not believe me right now.

Post roll giving your word of honor that you will not use nicotine in any way , shape or form today.

Keep your word.

You can do this.

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 09:36:00 PM »
Quote from: 916quit
Quote from: JW1977
Quote from: copingwithoutcopen
The nic bitch - Have it all planned out, well, I just now planned it out after spending the last 2 hours reading around this site.
My original "plan" was to run out on her Jan 1 - you know, how dramatic..... (That would also allow me to grab a couple more cans and get them stuffed in right before the 1st)...my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I am 35 years old with a perfect wife, and 4 perfect kids - They all know about "her" and they still think I am a fucking HERO.

20 yrs+ spent with the nic bitch. I am sitting here at work scared to death with tears in my goddamn eyes just thinking about this - what a PUSSY

See you in roll call tomorrow (assuming I can figure it out).
No time like the present JW. Check your inbox in the upper right. If you're quit, today's day one. Congrats!!
Spit it out. Flush it. POST ROLL CALL.

NOW.

Get it done.
Done!
Atta boy. Thas the way we do it. Grab the bitch by throat and choke her skanky ass out. One day at a time.

Welcome to the site. Let ol LOOT know if you need anything. You yell...and you'll get more support than you can stand.
JW- great job! Make it stick ONE DAY AT A TIME! I took it hour by hour to start. My advice (for what it is worth), drink tons of water, grab some seeds, hard candy and gum (I did all three to start). I also put my ass in bed early each night for awhile. I might not have slept for a few but I found being alone in the tv room was too tempting and since I decided to quit it just pissed me off (I was a late night chain chewer-all day too but LOVED late night chews!)

Anyway I was a slave to chew 28 yrs. Found this sight 101 days ago and accomplished something i always said I would do but was too scared to try.
I did it- so can u!
You need anything just shoot me a pm!
Stay Quit!
She found out that I left.....
right after dinner I started getting my usual crave and I even reached for my back left pocket but it wasn't there and I remembered oh yeah, this shit is for real...... Ever since that moment she won't leave me alone. Texting me pics of her tits and offering to do 3 way dirty shit with the Asian chick down the street......but I am not answering, I am not opening the pics, because I am quit you stupid bitch....fuck off
'Finger'

Offline 916quit

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 09:10:00 PM »
The nic bitch - Have it all planned out, well, I just now planned it out after spending the last 2 hours reading around this site.
My original "plan" was to run out on her Jan 1 - you know, how dramatic..... (That would also allow me to grab a couple more cans and get them stuffed in right before the 1st)...my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

I am 35 years old with a perfect wife, and 4 perfect kids - They all know about "her" and they still think I am a fucking HERO.

20 yrs+ spent with the nic bitch. I am sitting here at work scared to death with tears in my goddamn eyes just thinking about this - what a PUSSY

No time like the present JW. Check your inbox in the upper right. If you're quit, today's day one. Congrats!!

NOW.

Get it done.
Done!
Atta boy. Thas the way we do it. Grab the bitch by throat and choke her skanky ass out. One day at a time.

Welcome to the site. Let ol LOOT know if you need anything. You yell...and you'll get more support than you can stand.
JW- great job! Make it stick ONE DAY AT A TIME! I took it hour by hour to start. My advice (for what it is worth), drink tons of water, grab some seeds, hard candy and gum (I did all three to start). I also put my ass in bed early each night for awhile. I might not have slept for a few but I found being alone in the tv room was too tempting and since I decided to quit it just pissed me off (I was a late night chain chewer-all day too but LOVED late night chews!)

Anyway I was a slave to chew 28 yrs. Found this sight 101 days ago and accomplished something i always said I would do but was too scared to try.
I did it- so can u!
You need anything just shoot me a pm!
Stay Quit!

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 08:39:00 PM »

NOW.

Get it done.
Done!

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 06:16:00 PM »

NOW.

Get it done.
Done!

Offline DTrainMurphyTX

• Quitter
  • Fucks Given: 0
  • Quit Date: 11-10-2012
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 05:10:00 PM »
Congrats JW. We're all doing this together...with you....one day at a time.

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 05:07:00 PM »

NOW.

Get it done.

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 05:05:00 PM »

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
Tonight
« on: December 27, 2012, 04:47:00 PM »