Author Topic: Tonight  (Read 4315 times)

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Tonight
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2012, 12:44:00 PM »
Woke up, posted roll, made the kids breakfast, lots of stuff to do today. Had a pinch of smoky mountain herbal. Cruising right along, today is a good day to quit. This headache and I have become friends.
Posting roll is my protection, once it s done I know that I am good for the day - because no matter how bad the suck, I already gave my word that I will kick its ass. Boom!
"My Balls got Bigger than my Plans for a Magical Quit."

Quit Date: 12.27.12

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 10:41:00 PM »
Quote from: JW1977
My quit continues, but I am flat out tired - see you all in the am at roll.
Yes, very tired, I remember the first couple of weeks.

Your mind and body are giving a great fight, therefore you will be tired. You also may wind up with a few sleepless nights as well, so my advice is take naps when you can throughout the day. It will help give you back your full strength.

Use that strength, keep the quit going.

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2012, 10:31:00 PM »
My quit continues, but I am flat out tired - see you all in the am at roll.

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 06:03:00 PM »
Remember, withdrawal symptoms are a privilege reserved to those whom are bad ass enough to declare, I QUIT! You GET to feel this shitty. It is a great nic-free day, brother. Congrats!

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 05:59:00 PM »
Bought some Smoky Mountain Herbal......wow what a lifesaver, really took the edge off, but the headache remains strong.

Offline Tazbutane

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 11/22/12
  • Likes Given: 39
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 03:24:00 PM »
Just read through your intro, hang in there, you have a great attitude, (well except maybe about taking a swing at someone.....). Hang in there brother you got this.

I just sent you a pm with my numbers, use em if you need em.
March 2013 - Mad Men of Quit        
Quit date: 11/22/12          
Sobriety Date: 4/10/2006         
HOF Date 03/02/2013         
Semper Fidelis

Offline minuteofangle

• Quitter
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 03:01:00 PM »
Attaboy brother...keep on fighting. it will get much easier. I love your attitude turn that craving into anger. Be angry that big tobacco turned your shit out like a cheap hooker to bring them money. Fuck them you can do it!

MOA

Offline cdaniels

• Quitter
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 01:58:00 PM »
first few days i had to fight minute to minute and hour to hour. you got this shit man your doing awesome hang in there.
Quit date 11-20-12
Never again for any reason. I quit for today. Today I live.
http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?showtopic=7796
http://www.killthecan.org/facts/contract.asp

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 01:56:00 PM »
Great posts. Raging is part of the fun. Embrace the suck...and everthing the Nic Bitch throws at you. Kicking the Nic Bitch's ass by posting roll and giving you my word has now become a highlight of my day.

Cussing is good and welcomed, if not encouraged. I recall posting something earlier on about "fist-fucking tobacco companies in the face" by quitting. Still makes me laugh. I may be easily entertained, but I'm quit!

Stay strong, brother.

Offline J2b

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
    • May 11
  • Quit Date: 01/23/2011
  • Likes Given: 239
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 01:55:00 PM »
Just had a massive Arthur Bryants BBQ sammich - walked out the door and instantly reached for back left pocket.

First, I thought of it as a reminder of how long of a road I have ahead.

But then I realized that I am 1/2 way through the day - TODAY - 1/2 way through this bitch and I am going to keep on rambling until the end of it.

Because today I QUIT THIS FUCKER
'drool'

BBQ sandwhich...

Awesome quit BTW. Keep it going. A

And bring me a sandwhich.
:P
The problem is not the problem.  The problem is your attitude about the problem.  Do you understand?

Draw Fire

If its too much trouble to post roll call, you could always fuck off.

Quit Group: May 11 3 Balled Quitters

• Quit: 01/23/11

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 01:30:00 PM »
Just had a massive Arthur Bryants BBQ sammich - walked out the door and instantly reached for back left pocket.

First, I thought of it as a reminder of how long of a road I have ahead.

But then I realized that I am 1/2 way through the day - TODAY - 1/2 way through this bitch and I am going to keep on rambling until the end of it.

Because today I QUIT THIS FUCKER

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2012, 11:51:00 AM »
Quote from: jhaenel23
Day 2 was the WORST day for me. She had me on my knees but I got a lifeline text from one of my quit brothers as I was driving to the gas station to buy a can! Lean on this site and get your number out to as many peeps as you can. You never know who will save you. Keep your promise!!!! Stay Quit!! Step on her fucking throat today!!!

J
I want to find my 15yr old self and beat the shit out of him right now....wring his fucking neck and shake the piss out of him.

I would like to show him this 35 yr old dude sitting in his office about to fucking burst into tears.

Thank you guys so much for listening, I don't think I have typed this many cuss words in my life...but Fuck it feels good.

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 11:40:00 AM »
Day 2 was the WORST day for me. She had me on my knees but I got a lifeline text from one of my quit brothers as I was driving to the gas station to buy a can! Lean on this site and get your number out to as many peeps as you can. You never know who will save you. Keep your promise!!!! Stay Quit!! Step on her fucking throat today!!!

J
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 11:11:00 AM »
Quote from: loot
Keep talking sugar.  Your tribulations are a reminder of where LOOT shall never again find himself.

Never again...for any reason.
I cannot stop reading this site today, can't stop talking about what a fuck I am because of this shit. My best friend in the world is still on the shit, and I texted him this am to tell him that it is a rough am, and he responded to not give up....I was like "Seriously Motherfucker?? you think I am going to fucking give up that quickly because of this punk ass nic bitch? While you sit there with a goddamn lipper...Fuck You! Talk to me again when that shit is out of your lip. Motherfucker this is hard, I am gonna go ahead and quit this shit today. just like yesterday and tomorrow.
Don't even think about tomorrow. You just concentrate on today.

Your quit will test your friendships. And you can be the catalyst.

Next time you see said friend...ask to bum a dip. Just one. If he hands you can...you now know what kind of support to expect form him. Now...to reverse his level of support completely...pack his tin, open it, and dump it on the ground. He will never, ever allow your dick skinners near his tin again.

Go find an old group and read it...back to front. You will learn much about how your addiction will treat you. There are several stellar groups to pick from.

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2012, 11:04:00 AM »
Quote from: loot
Keep talking sugar. Your tribulations are a reminder of where LOOT shall never again find himself.

Never again...for any reason.
I cannot stop reading this site today, can't stop talking about what a fuck I am because of this shit. My best friend in the world is still on the shit, and I texted him this am to tell him that it is a rough am, and he responded to not give up....I was like "Seriously Motherfucker?? you think I am going to fucking give up that quickly because of this punk ass nic bitch? While you sit there with a goddamn lipper...Fuck You! Talk to me again when that shit is out of your lip. Motherfucker this is hard, I am gonna go ahead and quit this shit today. just like yesterday and tomorrow.