Author Topic: Quitting today  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Mick in Stuart

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quitting today
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 09:41:00 PM »
Quote from: tman12
Hi all,

I am a new member and after talking with some people in chat I have decided that today will be my last day of being enslaved by the can. I am very nervous about quitting and I am hopeful that I will be able to get over my addiction. Today is the day!

tman12
"Hopefull" ain't gonna get you there my friend. Your are or your are not. You are Quit or you are not. First, you need to get in your head that you are quit. Next, you need to drink the Kool Aid on this site and read EVERYTHING. Be sure to visit the WELCOME CENTER for what you need to know to get started. Stop by Introductions and tell us something about yourself For inspiration stop by Words of Wisdom and HOF Speeches
What to expect when you quit is found here and here Read about Tom and Jenny Kern , It will be a tough read-but do it, start from the bottom.

I am Glad to be Quit with You today. Don't fuck up!
In the mid 70s, Walt Garrison said it was okay. Just a pinch between your cheek and gums. Been a slave since until joining this fine group.

Quit 12:00 pm (noon) October 15, 2011 after 34 years.
HOF January 23, 2012

It's not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up that matters.

Offline AtomicDiesel

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 01:25:00 PM »
Way to man up. You can beat this. Stay locked on to this site, get numbers to call or text whenever it gets bad...and it will get bad. Day one is great, day three, you may be afraid you WON'T die. By day ten your crank starts getting bigger and you begin to realize how much of a badass you are. Somewhere around 30, you'll hit a wall, and that seductive bitch will make you think you can get away with just one dip. That's what that chatroom and those numbers are for. Hang in there bro, it's the best ride you'll ever take.
?The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.? Mark 1:15
Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever - TJ
KTC Retread...Quit for the final time 10/21/2011
Though I am peaceful, please do not assume that I have somehow forgotten how to be violent.

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 01:12:00 PM »
Quote from: tman12
Hi all,

I am a new member and after talking with some people in chat I have decided that today will be my last day of being enslaved by the can. I am very nervous about quitting and I am hopeful that I will be able to get over my addiction. Today is the day!

tman12
atta boy T-Man, check your inbox when you get back.

Drink the koolaid here, it taste so delicious!
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline tman12

Quitting today
« on: December 30, 2011, 12:48:00 PM »
Hi all,

tman12