Author Topic: The buck stops here.  (Read 2171 times)

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
Re: The buck stops here.
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 02:07:00 PM »
Quote from: Mike
Quote from: eaglebaseball11
Today is the day, not only doing it for myself, but I promised a very special girl that I would quit before I asked her to be my bride. That day is not too far off and I have been wanting to do this for the last three years so today is the day. Let's see where this new trail leads.
It will lead to only positive things I'm sure. Welcome  congrats on your decision! The veterans are never far off with good advice. The road ahead isn't easy, but it sure is worthwhile!
I am sure she is a nice girl and all but you better be doing this for yourself or you will fail.....
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 10:46:00 AM »
Today is the day, not only doing it for myself, but I promised a very special girl that I would quit before I asked her to be my bride. That day is not too far off and I have been wanting to do this for the last three years so today is the day. Let's see where this new trail leads.
It will lead to only positive things I'm sure. Welcome  congrats on your decision! The veterans are never far off with good advice. The road ahead isn't easy, but it sure is worthwhile!

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 10:26:00 AM »
Welcome aboard! This is a great decision and one that you will never regret. Get up into the Welcome Center and read about the site. You will need to read the piece about posting roll and how/why we do it. This is the cornerstone of this site. You will need to post roll today in the January 2014 quit group and that will be the pledge to yourself and us that you will be quit today. We do it one day at a time (ODAAT). Shoot me a PM if you need help posting roll. Quit with you today!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline eaglebaseball11

• Likes Given: 0
The buck stops here.
« on: October 05, 2013, 10:19:00 AM »