Author Topic: NEW HERE, DAY 8  (Read 1023 times)

Offline mackdaddyofjersy

• Likes Given: 0
Re: NEW HERE, DAY 8
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 05:41:00 PM »
Quote from: Syndrome
Quote from: mackdaddyofjersy
Hey everyone new to the site and 8 days dip free.

First few days was real tough and now I find myself still on edge, I have gone through a tin a day for the last 9 years.

Now I want to quite and I can not seems to find and cheap was of finding Smokeless Alternatives. All the site are in the States and charge a lot for SH. (come on 70 dollars for 20 worth of product).

If anyone could tell me a good place to order from, please remember I am in Ontario Canada.

Thanks
and have a dip free day.

Mike
man thats cause your payin in them canadiac dollers. naw i'm just funnin ya. but reely? 70 bucks to ontario? are you up on the hudsins bay or somethin? hell i fedex shit to toronto for the same as what it cost to go to new york. may be its some customs shit?
The one company that is rated the best only has overnight or 2 day shipping(Houch).
$70 US for the 2 day.

Mint Snuff offer shipping for 10 so I order a few tins.

Really want to try the Houch or even Bacc-off.

a store around here carried Smokey Mountain about 4 years ago but no longer carry it.

The local smoke shack doesn't carry any alternative product. He says they don't sell.

Maybe if more people quite then they would start to carry up here.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 703
Re: NEW HERE, DAY 8
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 07:44:00 AM »
Quote from: mackdaddyofjersy

First few days was real tough and now I find myself still on edge, I have gone through a tin a day for the last 9 years.

Now I want to quite and I can not seems to find and cheap was of finding Smokeless Alternatives. All the site are in the States and charge a lot for SH. (come on 70 dollars for 20 worth of product).

If anyone could tell me a good place to order from, please remember I am in Ontario Canada.

Thanks
and have a dip free day.

Mike
man thats cause your payin in them canadiac dollers. naw i'm just funnin ya. but reely? 70 bucks to ontario? are you up on the hudsins bay or somethin? hell i fedex shit to toronto for the same as what it cost to go to new york. may be its some customs shit?

Offline mackdaddyofjersy

• Likes Given: 0
NEW HERE, DAY 8
« on: October 26, 2010, 05:04:00 PM »

Thanks
and have a dip free day.

Mike