Author Topic: This is it, no more chew!  (Read 1010 times)

Offline pista

• Quit Pro
    • pistatmyself@killthecan.org
  • Interests: campin,watchen my 6 yr. old grow
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: This is it, no more chew!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 08:04:00 AM »
Quote from: mule21
Quote from: chris_mbpd
I'm 29 years old and Chew has been running my life since I was 14. My lip is raw, my breath stinks and my dental bills are getting big. I looked in the mirror the other day and the inside of my cheeks and gum's are just nasty. I have to stop now, or i'm afraid i'll end up a statistic.
a few things i've learned since joingin this site.....

i'm not alone. there are a lot of folks that made the same bad decision to start dipping that i did.

i am an addict....same as any other substance....and this is hard

i can make it today without any nicotine......i've seen me do it and i gave my word when i posted roll this morning that this is my intention and vow.

if i need help...(and it is ok and welcomed for me to ask)...that's all i gotta do...ask.

welcome. post roll first thing each morning that you will not dip today....then keep your word.

Your quit group will be May 2010......read, get involved and quit.
saw ya in chat last night Chris....hope I see ya in May's group today and everyday. Welcome my friend. just for today, we'll worry about tomarro , tomarro. If ya need anything or have any questions, reply to this PM and I'll hit ya back when I can. nice to meet ya....pist
Situations don't happen to me, they happen for me.
"Sometimes I think I get off on the pain"

Offline mule

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/03/2008
  • Interests: Georgia Bulldawgs, hunting, fishing, coaching sports for kids
Re: This is it, no more chew!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 07:22:00 AM »
Quote from: chris_mbpd
I'm 29 years old and Chew has been running my life since I was 14. My lip is raw, my breath stinks and my dental bills are getting big. I looked in the mirror the other day and the inside of my cheeks and gum's are just nasty. I have to stop now, or i'm afraid i'll end up a statistic.
a few things i've learned since joingin this site.....

i'm not alone. there are a lot of folks that made the same bad decision to start dipping that i did.

i am an addict....same as any other substance....and this is hard

i can make it today without any nicotine......i've seen me do it and i gave my word when i posted roll this morning that this is my intention and vow.

if i need help...(and it is ok and welcomed for me to ask)...that's all i gotta do...ask.

welcome. post roll first thing each morning that you will not dip today....then keep your word.

Your quit group will be May 2010......read, get involved and quit.

Offline chris_mbpd

This is it, no more chew!
« on: February 03, 2010, 01:15:00 AM »