Author Topic: New Member Intro - Screw Grizzly  (Read 3548 times)

Offline Screw Grizzly

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Member Intro - Screw Grizzly
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 04:53:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: T-Cell
Quote from: Screw
Hello all!

I am a 44 year old that has been Nicotine free for 8 days. I stumbled across the site and it has really helped me stay firm in my decision to quit.

I have been using one form or another of Tobacco since I was 13. It is very scary to admit I have been addicted for 31 years. I have been strictly using smokeless chew for the last year. I would buy about 3 cans a week.

I feel guilt and am ashamed that I have done this to myself for so long. My motivation is my wife and wonderful two boys (10 and 8).

I look forward to reading more from others and helping others staying committed.

My forum name is Screw Grizzly and I am going to beat this shit!
Welcome SG, great decision to become a quitter. You will not regret it.
Read everything in the salmon-colored tab on the banner called WELCOME CENTER. Especially learn how to post roll every morning. Post roll, make some contacts, don't dip. It really is that simple, but not that easy. However there is lots of proof within this membership that this method works. PM me if I can assist you. Welcome to your freedom!
Just like T-cell said it's simple, but still one of the hardest things you've ever done. Now that nicotine is out of your system the mind games begin and every conceivable reason for just one dip will enter your head. That's why you need the brotherhood and support. You will find it in posting roll!
Thanks! Wt57 and T-Cell!
"If you post 100 % of the time and honor your word, you will remain quit" - Sir Derek

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 04:20:00 PM »
Quote from: T-Cell
Hello all!

I am a 44 year old that has been Nicotine free for 8 days. I stumbled across the site and it has really helped me stay firm in my decision to quit.

I have been using one form or another of Tobacco since I was 13. It is very scary to admit I have been addicted for 31 years. I have been strictly using smokeless chew for the last year. I would buy about 3 cans a week.

I feel guilt and am ashamed that I have done this to myself for so long. My motivation is my wife and wonderful two boys (10 and 8).

I look forward to reading more from others and helping others staying committed.

Read everything in the salmon-colored tab on the banner called WELCOME CENTER. Especially learn how to post roll every morning. Post roll, make some contacts, don't dip. It really is that simple, but not that easy. However there is lots of proof within this membership that this method works. PM me if I can assist you. Welcome to your freedom!
Just like T-cell said it's simple, but still one of the hardest things you've ever done. Now that nicotine is out of your system the mind games begin and every conceivable reason for just one dip will enter your head. That's why you need the brotherhood and support. You will find it in posting roll!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 04:13:00 PM »
Hello all!

Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline Screw Grizzly

• Quitter
New Member Intro - Screw Grizzly
« on: December 16, 2013, 04:01:00 PM »
Hello all!

"If you post 100 % of the time and honor your word, you will remain quit" - Sir Derek