Author Topic: Signed Up and ready to rock; Now What  (Read 3424 times)

Offline skifreak727

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Signed Up and ready to rock; Now What
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 02:26:00 PM »
I have been doing it for 16 years, have two boys (1  3) and DO NOT want them to do it. To be honest I have no idea what I am up against. I do want this really really bad, kinda considering it a Christmas gift to me and my wife to help me keep it going. I do realize that I am addicted to this shit and am ready to give it up. I always said I would quit when I wanted to and now I do.

Ski
Day 1 - Nov. 15, 2011

?I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.?
(Philippians 4:13)

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 02:26:00 PM »
Quote from: minuteofangle
welcome.  Why are you quitting?  Do you have any idea what to do when the craves get really bad?  What is gonna stop you from giving up and taking just one more lump of shit and sticking it in your face?  How bad do you want this?  What are you willing to do to free yourself from your ADDICTION?  You do realize that you (and I ) are addicts right?  What do you have that is worth living for?

MOA
MOA poses some good questions. Might think about them. I have found that focusing on 1 day at a time makes quitting easier. Not easy, easier. Keep reading. PM me if you need some help. You can do this, trust me.

Offline minuteofangle

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 02:19:00 PM »
welcome. Why are you quitting? Do you have any idea what to do when the craves get really bad? What is gonna stop you from giving up and taking just one more lump of shit and sticking it in your face? How bad do you want this? What are you willing to do to free yourself from your ADDICTION? You do realize that you (and I ) are addicts right? What do you have that is worth living for?

MOA

Offline skifreak727

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
Signed Up and ready to rock; Now What
« on: November 15, 2011, 02:14:00 PM »
Hey everyone, first time visiting and after 10 min decided it was time and this was the place. I have ready most of the "how to" stuff on here but any help would be appreciated.
Day 1 - Nov. 15, 2011

?I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.?
(Philippians 4:13)