Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1433 times)

E&C's Dad

Re: Introduction
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2014, 10:35:00 AM »
Quote from: Etxaggie
Quote from: Ginet
Quote from: slinger
Congrats on the Hall of Fame. Quitting with you today.
Nice work Denison!
Congrats on triple digits!
Congrats on making the HOF! Hope to join you in approximately 79 days.

Quit with you today!

Offline Etxaggie

• Quitter
  • Interests: Faith, Family, friends, hunting, & fishing....
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2014, 10:21:00 AM »
Quote from: Ginet
Nice work Denison!
Congrats on triple digits!
Quit 12/31/2013

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2014, 09:13:00 AM »
Nice work Denison!
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2014, 07:37:00 AM »
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2014, 05:49:00 AM »
Congrats on reaching the HOF milestone.....ride on!!!

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 06:40:00 PM »
Welcome and great job. I'm just going to reiterate what bean stated. Don't want it brother,,, take it. Reach deep and take your life back each and every day because the poison is not going to just give it back freely. Glad to be quit with you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 06:24:00 PM »
Great decision bro. WORK THE KTC PLAN, and you will succeed. If you need guidance, reach out and ask for phone numbers. Make friends. I quit with you today. There are thousands of people here who have been through, or are going through exactly what you are now.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 05:55:00 PM »
Welcome. You are In the right place. Congrats on your new found freedom. It probably hurts right now but it will get better. I promise.

PB
32 days

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 05:51:00 PM »
Congrat on a great choice, Denison. 5 days is huge!!! There is no turning back now. The nic is out of your system, but the cravings are still there. Here's what to do...

Click on the Welcome Center Link above and learn how and why we post roll. Then do it each day.

Also...we don't "want" things around here. We make it happen...period. If you "want" to stay quit, make it happen. Your group is the April 2014 group. (because you will reach 100 days in April) Just give your word each day that come Hell or high water you will not put that nasty shit in your face. Then keep your word. Tomorrow, wake up and make the same promise. We'll be here...that's how we're doing it.

Excercise, water, candy, gum, fake stuff...all of those help. But the main thing is YOU. You've taken the first step...we've got your back the rest of the way. Just post roll, give your word and keep it. Also, embrace the suck. That is the feeling of healing. Really take note of how shitty your feel...the headaches, confusion, no-sleep, white-knuckly, nervous, sleeplessness, constipation...all of it. Take note and promise yourself that you will never put yourself through that torture again.

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

Offline humbledteacher

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-11-23
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 05:37:00 PM »
Quote from: Denison
Hey everyone. For more than half my life I have been addicted to nicotine. But I kept that addiction secret when my now wife, then girlfriend found out i used dip. I had told her I quit or that it wasn't mine, or countless lies about it.
After she found it again, because I am a terrible lair or perhaps secretly wanted to get caught again I decided that it was enough.
I am 5 days into a quit that i want to last forever. It has to be one day at a time, but I plan on leaning on the members of this community for support.

I love my wife and I love my kids, and I want to be around to watch them grow.
Today I am quit
Awesome stuff, man. Make sure you are posting roll everyday in the Pre-HOF April 2014 group. This is your daily promise not to use nicotine in any form. You can find that group here: index.php?showtopic=9259

Also, keep your mouth occupied--whatever helps. I use sunflower seeds, beef jerky, and atomic fireballs but others have found that the herbal/fake dip works well.

You did a good job at posting your introduction. Now quit one day at a time (ODAAT).
Quit Date: 11/23/13

Offline Denison

• Quitter
Introduction
« on: January 02, 2014, 05:31:00 PM »
Hey everyone. For more than half my life I have been addicted to nicotine. But I kept that addiction secret when my now wife, then girlfriend found out i used dip. I had told her I quit or that it wasn't mine, or countless lies about it.
After she found it again, because I am a terrible lair or perhaps secretly wanted to get caught again I decided that it was enough.
I am 5 days into a quit that i want to last forever. It has to be one day at a time, but I plan on leaning on the members of this community for support.

I love my wife and I love my kids, and I want to be around to watch them grow.
Today I am quit