Author Topic: The beginning....  (Read 1690 times)

Offline Hadenough

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The beginning....
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 05:39:00 PM »
Quote from: Grizzly25
Quote from: Branden
Quote from: Kubrick
Quote from: Hadenough
Good luck to you and be 100% committed and watch your ass because the Nic bitch will try to sneak up behind you and fuck you with no lube....read my intro "Numb" and see what happened to me, you dont want to be the one getting ass chewings for having to come crawling back to this site asking to be let back in and accepted as one of the quitters again! COMMITTED is the word of the day every day for you and me!
Not to crap on your good wishes to Tilson, but there is no luck involved to stay quit. You just post roll every morning promising not to dip that day and then don't put nicotine in your body. The next day you do it again.
Only on day 2, but that is the exact thing I have been repeating in my head. Fight with all you have for that day. Go to sleep, wake up and plan to fight with all you have that next day.

There is no luck involved. Not to compare the two, but I quit drinking soda in January. I was killing 8-10 sodas a day, of various sizes. I stopped cold turkey. Never said I was going to "try" and quit. I said, fuck it I am done!

Using that same attitude with chew. No way in hell a can of bullshit is going to beat me. I won't go out that easy.

Good luck to you Tilson!
We Quit LIke Fuck one day at a time fellas!!!

Wake up post your promise, repeat the next day!!!

Never try, do or do not!!! YODA B)
"Good Luck" is a figure of speech you fuck tards! (with all due respect) ;), what I mean when I say Good luck is I truly hope you dont make the same motherfucking mistakes I did when I caved, as in I wish you the best in your quit!!!!! FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK sorry everybody raging all day today....I understand your points about the word "luck" but give the guy a grain of salt he is not a return fucking loser like me who caved to the bitch so when I tell him good luck I mean Fuck nicotine in the un lubed ass and then turn her over and spit in her face! I dont think I can make that any clearer. Good-day to you sirs! :) PS Day 4 quit
" A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent. "

Douglas McArthur

Offline Rez

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2012, 05:06:00 PM »
i'm with you as well on day 4. stay strong and just get through it one day at a time!

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 04:28:00 PM »
Quote from: Branden
Good luck to you and be 100% committed and watch your ass because the Nic bitch will try to sneak up behind you and fuck you with no lube....read my intro "Numb" and see what happened to me, you dont want to be the one getting ass chewings for having to come crawling back to this site asking to be let back in and accepted as one of the quitters again! COMMITTED is the word of the day every day for you and me!
Not to crap on your good wishes to Tilson, but there is no luck involved to stay quit. You just post roll every morning promising not to dip that day and then don't put nicotine in your body. The next day you do it again.
Only on day 2, but that is the exact thing I have been repeating in my head. Fight with all you have for that day. Go to sleep, wake up and plan to fight with all you have that next day.

There is no luck involved. Not to compare the two, but I quit drinking soda in January. I was killing 8-10 sodas a day, of various sizes. I stopped cold turkey. Never said I was going to "try" and quit. I said, fuck it I am done!

Using that same attitude with chew. No way in hell a can of bullshit is going to beat me. I won't go out that easy.

Good luck to you Tilson!
We Quit LIke Fuck one day at a time fellas!!!

Wake up post your promise, repeat the next day!!!

Never try, do or do not!!! YODA B)
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline Branden

• Quitter
  • Interests: Wakeboard, snowboard, music, Crossfit
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 04:26:00 PM »

Kick that whores ass, Tilson!
One who wants to do something, will find a way;
One who doesn't will find an excuse.
-Confucius

Offline Kubrick

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 3/24/2012
  • Interests: Guiar, bass guitar, Flyfishing, shooting, photography
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 04:02:00 PM »
Quit date 03/24/2012
HOF date 07/01/2012

"The only regret I ever see on this site is from those who fail..." - Sac

My Intro

Offline Hadenough

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 10:23:00 AM »
" A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent. "

Douglas McArthur

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 09:32:00 AM »
Tilson, you have exactly what it takes to quit! Without that hatred for tabacco and what it has turned you into staying quit is questionable! 1 day at a time w/ help from friends you are about to meet you can and will stay quit. Check your inbox I'll leave my # there if you want to use it.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 711
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 07:05:00 AM »
Quote from: Tilson
Today marks my 4th day being nicotine free. I had dipped every day religiously for idk 6-7 years, and i had always said i was going to quit but never did or made half hearted attempts. Well 4 days ago a close friend who i new hated dipped sat down next to me and i naturally had a dip in, and all of a sudden i was filled with one of the most disgusting feelings i have ever felt. Not because of the taste or anything to do with dip but with myself and who i had become and how i had allowed something to have such great power over me and my life. So i started searching the internet and i came accross this site and within a few hours of reading i knew what i had to do.....QUIT. My co-worker was also a dipper until 4 days ago and when we were reading the articles about dip and how it had destoryed so many lives we looked at eachother and right then and there we through out the remainder of our dip and havent looked back. I know everyone's quit is started differently but that is how mine began.......maybe no the best way but it is the way that worked for me. I never thought quiting cold turkey would be possible, but now i know there is no other way! At day 4 i already feel like the cravings are a 100% easier to get through, and i know that if i take it at one day at a time i will beat the NIC BITCH!!
I know i have a very long way to go and being at day 4 really doesnt hold much weight! However, i am commited, i have an amazing amount of support, and i will not allow something to control me ever again!!!!
man theres only 1 bad way to quit and thats not quit. protect your quit one day at a time man. them days add up fast. so man heres my kung fu panda zen thot a the day - yesterday is history. tomorrow is a mystery. but today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present.

Offline Tilson

The beginning....
« on: June 05, 2012, 06:59:00 AM »
Today marks my 4th day being nicotine free. I had dipped every day religiously for idk 6-7 years, and i had always said i was going to quit but never did or made half hearted attempts. Well 4 days ago a close friend who i new hated dipped sat down next to me and i naturally had a dip in, and all of a sudden i was filled with one of the most disgusting feelings i have ever felt. Not because of the taste or anything to do with dip but with myself and who i had become and how i had allowed something to have such great power over me and my life. So i started searching the internet and i came accross this site and within a few hours of reading i knew what i had to do.....QUIT. My co-worker was also a dipper until 4 days ago and when we were reading the articles about dip and how it had destoryed so many lives we looked at eachother and right then and there we through out the remainder of our dip and havent looked back. I know everyone's quit is started differently but that is how mine began.......maybe no the best way but it is the way that worked for me. I never thought quiting cold turkey would be possible, but now i know there is no other way! At day 4 i already feel like the cravings are a 100% easier to get through, and i know that if i take it at one day at a time i will beat the NIC BITCH!!
I know i have a very long way to go and being at day 4 really doesnt hold much weight! However, i am commited, i have an amazing amount of support, and i will not allow something to control me ever again!!!!