Author Topic: Time to quit !!!!!!!!!!!&#  (Read 2325 times)

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: Time to quit !!!!!!!!!!!&#
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 01:47:00 PM »
Quote from: Ezzeed
My birthday is Monday March 3 and I will be 43 years old. Been dipping since I was 21 so my quit day will start Monday for myself for my birthday. ( also good day to remember how long I have quit ).........Wish me luck !!!! Quit one time about three years ago for 16 days and thought I had it licked but fell off the wagon, got to do it this time !!!! 'Remshot'
Come with us if you want to live.

We don't hope or try. We quit. Join us by posting roll with June 2014. Do it every damn day. Read the welcome center and follow the path if you want to succeed.

My story is pretty close to yours. I've been quit 122 days now and it would nt have happened if I didn't follow the program here at Ktc. I highly recommend you do the same. Read everything on here.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Ezzeed

• Likes Given: 0
Re: Time to quit !!!!!!!!!!!&#
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 01:27:00 PM »
My birthday is Monday March 3 and I will be 43 years old. Been dipping since I was 21 so my quit day will start Monday for myself for my birthday. ( also good day to remember how long I have quit ).........Wish me luck !!!! Quit one time about three years ago for 16 days and thought I had it licked but fell off the wagon, got to do it this time !!!! 'Remshot'

Offline Ezzeed

• Likes Given: 0
Time to quit !!!!!!!!!!!&#
« on: March 01, 2014, 01:27:00 PM »