Author Topic: LATE INTRODUCTION  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Hunter

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2019-08-06
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: LATE INTRODUCTION
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 10:50:00 PM »
Quote from: Swilson
Quote from: Hunter
Hello all i came on to here at 43 days ago and forgot to write my introduction.... IM 18 years old, i started dipping around 15 and got serious about it at 15 and a half. By the time i was 16 i was fully addicted.I grew up around tobacco, i grew up watching my elders have a dip in while hunting. Thats all i wanted to do when i was younger and it got me here. At just 43 days ago i decided to make a lifelong decision to get off the dip. It was like not talking to a best friend. But here i am at 18 with a ton of support, it truly doesn't matter the age of anyone. I've met people on here that are 50 and don't give a rats ass that I'm 18. Ive gotten numbers from people from all over the states. This is the key to quitting! In 57 days i will be here writing my HOF speech. But for now I'm taking it day by day. Sometimes minute by minute. But I'm gonna kick the nic bitchs ass and overcome this with everyone!
Proud to quit with you Hunter. Maybe reflect on the early days of your quit especially for a newer member who may be reading this. When you invested your time and drank the kool-aid shit started clicking and lead you to be Always Be Quitting!

Congrats on getting your buddy JDUBS in and posting roll!

One Day at a time see you tomorrow and the day after that
Will do man! Im glad to have someone in my group as kick ass as you!

Offline Hunter

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 10:49:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Damn, an 18 y/o quitter. I used nearly that long. Quit now and never look back!
will do got to the point where it controlled my life. Has been great, i have a new outlook on life!

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 02:28:00 PM »
Damn, an 18 y/o quitter. I used nearly that long. Quit now and never look back!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Swilson

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 62
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 10:20:00 PM »
Quote from: Hunter
Hello all i came on to here at 43 days ago and forgot to write my introduction.... IM 18 years old, i started dipping around 15 and got serious about it at 15 and a half. By the time i was 16 i was fully addicted.I grew up around tobacco, i grew up watching my elders have a dip in while hunting. Thats all i wanted to do when i was younger and it got me here. At just 43 days ago i decided to make a lifelong decision to get off the dip. It was like not talking to a best friend. But here i am at 18 with a ton of support, it truly doesn't matter the age of anyone. I've met people on here that are 50 and don't give a rats ass that I'm 18. Ive gotten numbers from people from all over the states. This is the key to quitting! In 57 days i will be here writing my HOF speech. But for now I'm taking it day by day. Sometimes minute by minute. But I'm gonna kick the nic bitchs ass and overcome this with everyone!
Proud to quit with you Hunter. Maybe reflect on the early days of your quit especially for a newer member who may be reading this. When you invested your time and drank the kool-aid shit started clicking and lead you to be Always Be Quitting!

Congrats on getting your buddy JDUBS in and posting roll!

One Day at a time see you tomorrow and the day after that

Offline Hunter

• Quitter
LATE INTRODUCTION
« on: September 18, 2017, 09:53:00 PM »