Author Topic: Kill the Paranoia  (Read 1670 times)

Offline DEK904

• Quitter
    • www.basementfresh.com
  • Interests: Graphic Design, Retouching, Graffiti, Illustration, my fam, PS3 Online, Sports, Art
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Kill the Paranoia
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 05:21:00 PM »
bwahahaha, you'll never catch me slippin'

Offline Volp

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Golf, Drums, Most sports, Tournament Poker, Working Out, MMA, Being Outdoors, Renovating the house one room at a time and Quitting!
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 01:47:00 PM »
Quote from: sensei
Quote from: Volp
Where is this guy? Dude, make a decision and save your life.
He posted day 1 in July this AM.
Found him after I PM'd him. I suck!!! Some days I should just stay in bed. :wacko:
Q.D. 6-15-09
HOF 9-22-09
2'nd floor 12-31-09
3'rd floor 4-10-10
1st year quit 6-14-10
4'th floor 7-19-10

If you cave without using your numbers, I will hunt your stupid, ignorant ass down, tear your fucking head off, shit down your blood squirting neck stump and skull fuck your newly decapitated melon. Have a nice day!

Offline sensei

• Quitter
  • Interests: My hot wifeMy daughterMy sonKettlebellsKnivesMountain bikingFishingSurfingMotocrossThe Great Outdoors
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 01:35:00 PM »
He posted day 1 in July this AM.

Offline Volp

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Golf, Drums, Most sports, Tournament Poker, Working Out, MMA, Being Outdoors, Renovating the house one room at a time and Quitting!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2010, 01:25:00 PM »
Q.D. 6-15-09
HOF 9-22-09
2'nd floor 12-31-09
3'rd floor 4-10-10
1st year quit 6-14-10
4'th floor 7-19-10

If you cave without using your numbers, I will hunt your stupid, ignorant ass down, tear your fucking head off, shit down your blood squirting neck stump and skull fuck your newly decapitated melon. Have a nice day!

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 06:27:00 PM »
Quote from: GlennFtheKodiak
Quote from: bigbamadan
Quote from: Thor's
Quote from: redyota
Quote from: MikeA
Quote from: DEK904
Good day,

This is my introductory post. My name is Daniel (DEK904)  I am planning my quit this Sunday. So officially, Monday will be my day 1. I tried to quit about a year  a half ago  it lasted about 35 days. Everytime I try to quit, the first couple weeks, which are supposed to be the hardest, are the easiest one's for me. It's when I hit that 30 day mark, I start craving.

I am 31, married, live in Jacksonville, have a 19 month old son  one more on the way in about 5 weeks.

I work as a Retoucher for an ad agency  also as a graphic designer. I put my contact info in my profile if anyone would like to AIM me.

Feel free to email me at basementfresh@gmail.com

Hope to hear from ya'll.

Daniel
Why the hell are you waiting till Monday?, that is just stupid. You have all the help you need right here. Quit today and Monday will be day 4, yes all the nicotine will be gone from your body on Monday. I am sure you are planning on a big matathon dilling session all weekend long. Dont do it. Quit right now with us.
Do it man! Spit it out and don't look back. We'll get your back. Although, there are quite a few around here you don't want anywhere NEAR your back.
If you promise not to dip for the rest of the day, I'll make the same promise.

We can do it again tomorrow too.
Monday is going to suck as bad as today. At least you can suffer in peace over the weekend and get it over with sooner if you get rid of it now.
hope you have fun with that weekend long dip-a-thon. I really hope your surprise me and show up on Monday, but at this point I wouldn't make any bets on it.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, me fucking hate, planned quits!!!!!!!! They don't fucking work. Means you are weak. Quit now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am with Glenn. Toss the shit, grab your sack and lets get to quitting. By Monday you will be NIC free. !!!

Offline GlennFtheKodiak

• Quitter
  • Interests: Gym and Coaching and Running Pop Warner Program. I'll fuck all you mother fuckers up.
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 06:11:00 PM »
Quote from: bigbamadan
Good day,

This is my introductory post. My name is Daniel (DEK904)  I am planning my quit this Sunday. So officially, Monday will be my day 1. I tried to quit about a year  a half ago  it lasted about 35 days. Everytime I try to quit, the first couple weeks, which are supposed to be the hardest, are the easiest one's for me. It's when I hit that 30 day mark, I start craving.

I am 31, married, live in Jacksonville, have a 19 month old son  one more on the way in about 5 weeks.

I work as a Retoucher for an ad agency  also as a graphic designer. I put my contact info in my profile if anyone would like to AIM me.

Hope to hear from ya'll.

Daniel
Why the hell are you waiting till Monday?, that is just stupid. You have all the help you need right here. Quit today and Monday will be day 4, yes all the nicotine will be gone from your body on Monday. I am sure you are planning on a big matathon dilling session all weekend long. Dont do it. Quit right now with us.
Do it man! Spit it out and don't look back. We'll get your back. Although, there are quite a few around here you don't want anywhere NEAR your back.

Monday is going to suck as bad as today. At least you can suffer in peace over the weekend and get it over with sooner if you get rid of it now.
hope you have fun with that weekend long dip-a-thon. I really hope your surprise me and show up on Monday, but at this point I wouldn't make any bets on it.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, me fucking hate, planned quits!!!!!!!! They don't fucking work. Means you are weak. Quit now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
football rules, soccer drools

HOF: July 7th, 2009

Offline bigbamadan

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2010-03-23
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 03:52:00 PM »
Good day,

Hope to hear from ya'll.

Daniel

Quit: 3/23/10
All good things in all good time.

Offline Mjollnir

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 12:37:00 PM »
Good day,

Hope to hear from ya'll.

Daniel

Offline redyota

• Master of Quit
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 09:33:00 PM »
Good day,

Hope to hear from ya'll.

Daniel

"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Not using gets much easier as time goes by, but the consequences of "just one" never lessen." - Me

Offline Volp

• Quit Pro
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 02:57:00 PM »
Daniel. Check your Inbox (1) in the upper right of your screen.
Q.D. 6-15-09
HOF 9-22-09
2'nd floor 12-31-09
3'rd floor 4-10-10
1st year quit 6-14-10
4'th floor 7-19-10

Offline Volp

• Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 02:43:00 PM »
Good day,

Hope to hear from ya'll.

Daniel
Q.D. 6-15-09
HOF 9-22-09
2'nd floor 12-31-09
3'rd floor 4-10-10
1st year quit 6-14-10
4'th floor 7-19-10

Offline bigbamadan

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2010-03-23
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 02:42:00 PM »
Daniel, I'm glad you found this site and welcome you aboard. Quitting one day at a time is the best decison I've ever made. Hope it will be for you too.

I don't have much faith in planned quits. They never worked for me. I'd plan my quit then the next thing I'd be planning was my cave. Step on up to the plate now. Dump out your can and head to the July room.
Quit: 3/23/10
All good things in all good time.

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 02:41:00 PM »
Good day,

Hope to hear from ya'll.

Daniel

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 718
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 02:41:00 PM »
Good day,

Hope to hear from ya'll.

Daniel
man why the hell are you watin?

commit rite now. jsut throw the shit out.

Offline DEK904

• Quitter
    • www.basementfresh.com
  • Interests: Graphic Design, Retouching, Graffiti, Illustration, my fam, PS3 Online, Sports, Art
Kill the Paranoia
« on: April 15, 2010, 02:32:00 PM »
Good day,

Hope to hear from ya'll.

Daniel