Author Topic: New guy  (Read 4553 times)

Offline GlennFtheKodiak

• Quitter
  • Interests: Gym and Coaching and Running Pop Warner Program. I'll fuck all you mother fuckers up.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New guy
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2010, 03:44:00 PM »
Quote from: noonelikesaquitter
What are NRT's?
nicotine replacement therapy.

it's highly encouraged on that About.com site i was talking about.
football rules, soccer drools

HOF: July 7th, 2009

Offline kb81

• Quitter
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2010, 03:43:00 PM »
What are NRT's?
I think NRTs are like nicorette
( . )( . )

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2010, 03:42:00 PM »
What are NRT's?
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline kb81

• Quitter
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2010, 03:41:00 PM »
Quote from: jdferguson07
WOW.. Dip Nation has a thread entitled 'Buying Dip Underage'

Every reply contains tips and advice on how to get a cashier to think you are of legal age to buy tobacco. Enjoy:

14 year olds talking about buying dip
Yeah, the whole thing is ridiculous. It's truly unbelievable.
( . )( . )

Offline jdferguson07

• Quitter
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2010, 03:39:00 PM »
WOW.. Dip Nation has a thread entitled 'Buying Dip Underage'

Every reply contains tips and advice on how to get a cashier to think you are of legal age to buy tobacco. Enjoy:

14 year olds talking about buying dip
Grit your fucking teeth and man up like the fucking stud you are. I'm right there with you, and I promise not to dip today

Quit- 2.10.10, HOF- 5.20.10

My Quit.

Offline kb81

• Quitter
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2010, 03:38:00 PM »
Quote from: kb81
Quote from: GlennFtheKodiak
Quote from: Greg5280
Quote from: Twinsfan
The dip you take June 6th, ie your "last chew" could be the chew that kills you. This is not likely, but a possibility. The more likelihood is you will set a date and that "last chew" will never happen. Want to know how I know this? Because there is a room full of people just like you here (I should say a room full of people who USED to be like you, i.e. ME!). Do NOT pick a date; moreover, do it NOW. Stop being a spineless a-hole and do it. Do it for yourself. Oh, and then post up for day 1. Have a good one.
LOL, kb u funny. i like ur style.

where's this weak bitch at?
He's probably hanging behind a computer screen with his Skoal Berry Blend thinking to himself, "these guys are a bunch of dicheads. Screw 'em, i'm going on dip-nation.com"
It's one way how this site weeds out all the people who are on the fence. We can be a-holes BUT we are QUIT A-holes!
I never heard of dip-nation.com until this post. WTF? Was I like that? Did I LOVE dip? I just saw a post from some moron that said did is actually good for some of us.

I am so happy I'm quit today. Thank you KTC! Thank you brothers! I am quit today with all of you!
Went to that site a couple of times myself. Crazy shit ! I will just imagine for my own sanity that although I was a doosh I was not a doosh nozzle.

:blink:
LOL, i went there too a few weeks ago after someone mentioned it. no, the scary thing is, we "loved" dip, but from what i read here over the last year we were all pretty scared each time. those mother fuckers have no fear. worse they fucking rationalize it all the way. Fucking looneys. i would stop short of hoping they die of cancer but that's fucking messed up over there. that one chick is insane.
oh my god.. why was i not told about dip nation earlier??

i am going to raise some hell over there.. there are nothing but 15 year olds talking about "throwing in big fat lips of peach skoal in the shower"
You know JD, I thought about an all out attack on that site, too. I wonder how big and bad ass they all would be if they got a whole load of quitters up in their shit? What about the Kern's story? What about pictures of cancer and shit?

But then again, 79 days ago, I'd just be like, "Fuck you man. I know better than you do."

But then again, if we just got ONE to Kill the Can.....hhhmmmmm....that would be some bad ass quittin.....
I say, live and let live. We don't want them spamming our site. I've mentioned quitting to them and they say "phuck off" literally. So, let them be tards. I don't want them spamming us.
Good point. Where the hell IS this new guy?
He couldn't handle the heat. He left w/ his tail tucked inbetween his legs. Don't you worry, though, he'll be back in a few years when either he drops of a heart attack or loses his face. We shall see.
( . )( . )

Offline GlennFtheKodiak

• Quitter
  • Interests: Gym and Coaching and Running Pop Warner Program. I'll fuck all you mother fuckers up.
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2010, 03:38:00 PM »
The dip you take June 6th, ie your "last chew" could be the chew that kills you. This is not likely, but a possibility. The more likelihood is you will set a date and that "last chew" will never happen. Want to know how I know this? Because there is a room full of people just like you here (I should say a room full of people who USED to be like you, i.e. ME!). Do NOT pick a date; moreover, do it NOW. Stop being a spineless a-hole and do it. Do it for yourself. Oh, and then post up for day 1. Have a good one.

He's probably hanging behind a computer screen with his Skoal Berry Blend thinking to himself, "these guys are a bunch of dicheads. Screw 'em, i'm going on dip-nation.com"
It's one way how this site weeds out all the people who are on the fence. We can be a-holes BUT we are QUIT A-holes!
I never heard of dip-nation.com until this post. WTF? Was I like that? Did I LOVE dip? I just saw a post from some moron that said did is actually good for some of us.

I am so happy I'm quit today. Thank you KTC! Thank you brothers! I am quit today with all of you!
Went to that site a couple of times myself. Crazy shit ! I will just imagine for my own sanity that although I was a doosh I was not a doosh nozzle.

LOL, i went there too a few weeks ago after someone mentioned it. no, the scary thing is, we "loved" dip, but from what i read here over the last year we were all pretty scared each time. those mother fuckers have no fear. worse they fucking rationalize it all the way. Fucking looneys. i would stop short of hoping they die of cancer but that's fucking messed up over there. that one chick is insane.

i am going to raise some hell over there.. there are nothing but 15 year olds talking about "throwing in big fat lips of peach skoal in the shower"
You know JD, I thought about an all out attack on that site, too. I wonder how big and bad ass they all would be if they got a whole load of quitters up in their shit? What about the Kern's story? What about pictures of cancer and shit?

But then again, 79 days ago, I'd just be like, "Fuck you man. I know better than you do."

But then again, if we just got ONE to Kill the Can.....hhhmmmmm....that would be some bad ass quittin.....
I say, live and let live. We don't want them spamming our site. I've mentioned quitting to them and they say "phuck off" literally. So, let them be tards. I don't want them spamming us.
Agree. i was going to raise hell there too but thought better of it.

Back in the old days i used to raise hell on the About.com quitting smoking site. check it out sometime, it's all fruity over there. chicks smoking while they are pregnant, shit like that. people caving and getting the ol awwww that's ok.

i would get banned in like 5 minutes, they don't like "trolls". I merely used to ask them about NRTs and they would get all mad and shit.

it's loads and loads of fun.

go there if you can spare the time.

:D :D :D :D
football rules, soccer drools

HOF: July 7th, 2009

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2010, 03:36:00 PM »

Good point. Where the hell IS this new guy?

Offline kb81

• Quitter
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2010, 03:33:00 PM »

( . )( . )

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2010, 03:29:00 PM »

Offline kb81

• Quitter
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2010, 03:27:00 PM »

JD, you outta see their "dip videos" LMAO!
( . )( . )

Offline jdferguson07

• Quitter
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2010, 03:25:00 PM »

Grit your fucking teeth and man up like the fucking stud you are. I'm right there with you, and I promise not to dip today

Quit- 2.10.10, HOF- 5.20.10

My Quit.

Offline kb81

• Quitter
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2010, 03:12:00 PM »
I think we may have lost DIPNOMOR 'Crazy'
( . )( . )

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2010, 02:58:00 PM »

LOL you're not kidding haha. I am appauled on what comes out of some of their mouths, i.e. "I don't care if I get cancer...We all have to die...." etc. Makes me shake my head in disbelief.
I actually used to tell people, "Everybody dies, but it takes a REAL man to stand up to cancer." WTF was WRONG with me?

Offline kb81

• Quitter
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2010, 02:57:00 PM »

LOL you're not kidding haha. I am appauled on what comes out of some of their mouths, i.e. "I don't care if I get cancer...We all have to die...." etc. Makes me shake my head in disbelief.
( . )( . )