Author Topic: using the fake  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: using the fake
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 01:48:00 PM »
Maybe using punctuation in a sentence would have helped as well, but I'm still going with roll call.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 11:44:00 AM »
Quote from: walleye
Gm come on brother get your head in the game.. This is your life we are talking about man! I chewed for ten years but the last year i was doing 2 cans a day most days. Staying quit is a bitch but going back to the 3 days of hell should not be a option!!! Come on brother lets do this! I quit with you today!

P.S. I love my GM's

-Walleye
That's pretty hardcore Gm. The brother you just shit on is all but begging your ass back! You knew it wasn't gonna be easy, so like it our not, grow you a set of balls and get this done!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline walleye

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-04-12
  • Interests: I enjoy fishing mostly for walleyes. I love most sports but really like golf, football and baseball. I enjoy watching the twins, wild and vikings.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 12:39:00 AM »
Gm come on brother get your head in the game.. This is your life we are talking about man! I chewed for ten years but the last year i was doing 2 cans a day most days. Staying quit is a bitch but going back to the 3 days of hell should not be a option!!! Come on brother lets do this! I quit with you today!

P.S. I love my GM's

-Walleye

Offline Robb Wolf

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-04-18
  • Interests: Cooking authentic Mexican food, not that melted cheese, beans and rice Americanized stuff.Cooking and nutrition in general.Paleo/Primal nutrition.Weight liftingLiberal politics.Ex-Mormon stuff.Parenting.My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (deal with it)World/European HistoryMilitary HistoryClash of ClansFinal Fantasy
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 12:02:00 AM »
You came out and told us you caved today, 41 days into your quit little break from dipping.
"All men are in need of help and depend on one another. Human solidarity is the necessary condition for the unfolding of any one individual."
Erich Fromm, The Art of Loving

Figure it out so that your kids know that they have a strong father who can fight mano a mano against nicotine and not give up. Not many can do that, so show your kids that you are special and that you are making sure to always be their brave and strong dad because you fight every day to ensure that you are with them for as long as possible.
-LJT

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 02:32:00 PM »
Congrats GM on 24 days.
I quit with you today although I drive F250........

How about coming in here and giving us an update on how you are doing.

Slap that kid yet? I'm preaching to the boys chasing my 16 year old daughter EVERY day.
(Helps keep them away from her also ;) )
I believe.....

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 09:08:00 PM »
Quote from: gmguyfixinfords
ok so im on day 22 now ive been using the smokey mountain in place of copenhagen for about 30 years give or take for when i smoked or actually quit for a month or so so i went to my local walmart to get a couple things decided to get some more smokey mtn while i was there. well they had this little cocky bastard kid working the check out and after he found the smky mtn he asked if it was any good? told him reminds me of longhorn to which he replied "oh a cheap knock off brand" i told him that it was no tobacco no nicotine. he said "whats the point??" and i told him that i had been dippin copenhagen since i was your age and its time to quit and u should to he said he was using the skoal extreme he didnt seem interested to quit.....
Neither did you or myself at his age! Maybe you can catch him again and whip out a picture of someone with cancer from dipping. Gm all we can do is try to give advice but until they really want to quit it is useless. But I will try everyone that sticks this cancer shit in there mouth because the one you don't ask may be the one that needed just that little encouragement to quit! Learn to let crap like that make your quit stronger my brother! Damn proud to be quit with you today my friend! Anyone can dip not everyone can defeat the nic bitch!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

gmguyfixinfords

using the fake
« on: April 06, 2015, 08:44:00 PM »
ok so im on day 22 now ive been using the smokey mountain in place of copenhagen for about 30 years give or take for when i smoked or actually quit for a month or so so i went to my local walmart to get a couple things decided to get some more smokey mtn while i was there. well they had this little cocky bastard kid working the check out and after he found the smky mtn he asked if it was any good? told him reminds me of longhorn to which he replied "oh a cheap knock off brand" i told him that it was no tobacco no nicotine. he said "whats the point??" and i told him that i had been dippin copenhagen since i was your age and its time to quit and u should to he said he was using the skoal extreme he didnt seem interested to quit.....