Author Topic: willpharmd  (Read 1607 times)

Offline animal5473

• Quitter
  • Interests: Computers, Working with my hands, handy man, Engineering, Weight Lifting, Health, Landscaping, Ponds, Hunting, Fishing, Football
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: willpharmd
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 10:19:00 AM »
Quote from: qferret
Welcome to the quit. I too have quit for days, weeks, sometimes a month at a time in the past. Then I found this site. I am now at 87 days and counting for the first time in 28 years.

If I can do it, anyone can... just follow the advice given on the site and it's impossible to fail (If you ignore the advice, that's another story)

Again, welcome... and congrats on the impending arrival
Ferret is one smart man. He is right, if he or myself can do this anyone can. Word of advice when you go into your quit group gather as many phone numbers as you can. From those members and us members who have been there. We are all here for you. You can text, call, chat, etc w/ us for us to help you. We will give you as much support as you need. Just ask and you will receive.
WAS chewing for 25yrs. I quit forever now. I've beat drinking I have beat this. Time for the next level of my life. 100 days and counting, 1 day at a time that's all I expect. Pay it forward and no one left behind, PERIOD.

08/07/08 Quit
11/13/08 HOF
2/18/09 2nd Floor
5/29/09 3rd Floor

My HOF Speech (Animalistic Views)

Offline qferret

• Quitter
  • Interests: My kids, My girlfriend, My motorcycle, Computers, Trouncing the guys I work with in Call of Duty 4 during lunch break...
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 09:30:00 AM »
Welcome to the quit. I too have quit for days, weeks, sometimes a month at a time in the past. Then I found this site. I am now at 87 days and counting for the first time in 28 years.

If I can do it, anyone can... just follow the advice given on the site and it's impossible to fail (If you ignore the advice, that's another story)

Again, welcome... and congrats on the impending arrival

Offline bman50317

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 09:28:00 AM »
Quote from: willpharmd
Hey guys. I'm 31 years old and have been dipping for 16 years and trying to quit on and off for the past 2 years. My wife and I expect our first child on Nov 30th, so I've made up my mind to quit. My wife thought I already quit, but I came clean with her because I was tired of lying. She's promised to do whatever she can to help me. I've been browsing this sight for awhile and actually registered back in september, but that I'll quit tomorrow kept getting me. I've quit for a month at a time, a week at a time, a few days at a time, but ol' nicotine always lured me back in. I'm tired of failing to quit. I'm stocked up on gum, seeds, and beaver chew. It's already been 24 hours and I'm ready for the next 24. I'm just taking it one day at a time. I wish you all the best with quiting.
Awesome Will. Congrats on a great decision to quit! I also promise to help you quit any way that I can. You now have a support system here and at home, So no more excuses, lets make this the final quit.
Time heals but I'm forever broken

Offline willpharmd

• Quitter
    • www.myspace.com
willpharmd
« on: November 07, 2008, 09:18:00 AM »
Hey guys. I'm 31 years old and have been dipping for 16 years and trying to quit on and off for the past 2 years. My wife and I expect our first child on Nov 30th, so I've made up my mind to quit. My wife thought I already quit, but I came clean with her because I was tired of lying. She's promised to do whatever she can to help me. I've been browsing this sight for awhile and actually registered back in september, but that I'll quit tomorrow kept getting me. I've quit for a month at a time, a week at a time, a few days at a time, but ol' nicotine always lured me back in. I'm tired of failing to quit. I'm stocked up on gum, seeds, and beaver chew. It's already been 24 hours and I'm ready for the next 24. I'm just taking it one day at a time. I wish you all the best with quiting.
QUIT DATE 11/6/08