Author Topic: One Day At A TIME;  (Read 1569 times)

Offline jdubthe2nd

• Quitter
  • Interests: God, Guitars, and Games
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: One Day At A TIME;
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 09:38:00 PM »
Quote from: DrewTheLine
This was my first weekend of No tobacco. I made it throught and did not give in. I kept busy with the family and started little projects around the home.
Hey! Glad you pushed that shit off, now are you posting roll? If not, get on that! We're here for you. Keep your hands busy and read up on the site. Stay away from the nicotine.
"Never tell me the odds!" - Han Solo

HOF 2/27/2014

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 06:07:00 PM »
This was my first weekend of No tobacco. I made it throught and did not give in. I kept busy with the family and started little projects around the home.
What is your plan going forward?
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 11:22:00 AM »
Awesome job Drew. Now what is next? You want to stop dipping for a few days, weeks, what will it be. we are here to help you win this battle but we need a little more from you first.

Keep reading all about this site. Read other introductions, HOF speeches. Get familiar with the quit groups. POST ROLL, don't worry about screwing it up, we will fix it til you get it right.

Offline Sap

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 09:45:00 AM »
Welcome and good job on making it through the weekend.

Now, go to the May 2014 Quit Group thread and add your name to the roll. Then go to the Welcome Center and read through how to post roll and all the stuff there.

Wecome aboard.
If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic? - Sam Harris

What the hell is a meatless, cheeseless pizza? Isn't that a breadstick? Doc Chewfree

Offline DrewTheLine

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 09:44:00 AM »

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 10:01:00 AM »
Drew,
You're in the May 2014 Quit Group, figure out how to post to the daily roll call. Post every day, no nicotine in any form, repeat daily. Welcome aboard!
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 08:33:00 AM »
The thought of one day quitting is the only thing that keeps me going.
Great to have you. Lets talk about this ^^^^ statement right Here. You stated your on day 4. Exactly, how many days do you have to be quit before your goal is accomplished.

News flash; Your quit bro. Goal accomplished. Now lets get serious about this quit. 4 days is an accomplishment, but it sounds like you might not have sealed the deal yet. We quit around here brother. We quit one day at a time and there is no giving in.

Post roll with us my friend. We post roll each and everyday. It is our promise to our brother, ourselves and the world that today we will not be using nicotine in any form. Once that promise is made you have no choice but to remain quit. You have made the quit even that much stronger.

What little you wrote I can tell your having hard time. It's rough at first, but it gets much better very fast. It don't feel fast because time actually slows down when you initially quit.

Begin reading the information on this site. Knowledge is power. Begin with the welcome center at your top left. Learn why and how we post roll. Pay particular attention to why. Stay a while, make some friends. The people here can help you get through this, believe it. Start believing friend, your doing it. If you can make it 4 your can damn sure make it 5. If you need some digits let me know.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Done w/ dip

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
  • Interests: Hunting/fishing, working,,,,working,,,working,,,, and sleep.
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 07:49:00 AM »
Congrads brother, I quit with you today,,, not far ahead of your either this is day 8 for me. BUT I"M DAMN PROUD OF IT. The fog sucks but it will come and go and if you can stick it for a couple days it lifts as quick as it came. STAY STRONG and PM one of the MANY bad ass quitters on this site if you need too. I haven't found one yet that won't support you. If they r busy PM me I'll talk to ya!
DOQ: 02/06/2014
HOF :05/17/2014
2nd floor 08/25/2014
3rd floor 12/03/2014
HOF Speech

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 07:11:00 AM »
Don't use nicotine in any form or fashion, no dip, cigs, cigars, nicoret gum or anal insertions. Just plain ole quit up in this sumbitch. It is one of the hardest things you will do, but at the same time the simplest. All you have to do is post roll EARLY when you get up and not use nicotine. How hard is it to promise for today? I wont use today and i quit with you brother
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline Etxaggie

• Quitter
  • Interests: Faith, Family, friends, hunting, & fishing....
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 06:52:00 AM »
Welcome aboard Drew!

Get ready for the big suck. It does get better. I'm 45 days into my quit  I'm feeling much better now.

You will want to go to the welcome center (orange tab at top of page). Read as much as you can  most importantly get into your quit group  post roll!

If you need anything, shoot me a PM.

Quit on!
Quit 12/31/2013

Offline DrewTheLine

One Day At A TIME;
« on: February 14, 2014, 06:43:00 AM »
So now I am on day 4 and I feel like it has been the longest time in my life. I have going to bed at 9 PM every night and I still wake up tired. The thought of one day quitting is the only thing that keeps me going. This is something I have decided and will achieve my goal . I also wanted the thank KillTheCan.org for creating this site. This site has allowed me to express my struggles and also reminds me I am not alone.