Author Topic: Stick a fork in me... I'm done  (Read 1815 times)

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: Stick a fork in me... I'm done
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2015, 09:55:00 AM »
HOF man, congratulations!
Quit with you another 100, EDD!

Offline redtrain14

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Family, hunting, fishing, running, mountain biking, swimming, building shit, and anything else that sounds like fun.
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2015, 10:29:00 AM »
Welcome to the site!

Looks like you have a lot in common with the rest of us. Post up early and often. Get to know your quit brothers. Lots of fun in the wildcard section too.

Offline Btbtbt

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-01-02
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2015, 10:21:00 AM »
Thanks guys. Poor wording last night. Ordered my fake chew already and you guys may wanna buy futures in seeds and sugar free gum in the mean time. I'm on the roll post... no going back now.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 09:55:00 AM »
Quote from: jaker
Hey btbtbt, first of all congrats on making the decision to quit. Read everything on this site, post roll, build a network, do whatever you have to do to stay quit. Seeds and fake chew really helped me stay quit early on.

One more thing, if you're referring to nicotine as your "old buddy" then you are mistaken, my friend. That's the addict in you talking. The non-addict in you knows that it is nothing but a filthy addiction that one day could take your life if you continue.
jaker said it all. Quitting nic is NOT easy, but it is simple. KTC quit plan works. Learn the plan; live the plan...

Offline jaker

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-12-03
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2015, 04:50:00 AM »
Hey btbtbt, first of all congrats on making the decision to quit. Read everything on this site, post roll, build a network, do whatever you have to do to stay quit. Seeds and fake chew really helped me stay quit early on.

One more thing, if you're referring to nicotine as your "old buddy" then you are mistaken, my friend. That's the addict in you talking. The non-addict in you knows that it is nothing but a filthy addiction that one day could take your life if you continue.
"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

My Intro

Offline Btbtbt

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-01-02
Stick a fork in me... I'm done
« on: January 08, 2015, 04:07:00 AM »
hey y'all, been lurking on here while I can't sleep last few nights. Figured it was time to nut up and say something so I don't cave. I'm 5 days in.

Have been into Copenhagen Longcut for about 7 years. Then added snus when my company banned all tobacco a year ago so I could still keep one going throughout the work day.

I love to fish, hike, camp, go for road trips, play guitar... All things that I'm going to have to learn how to do without my old buddy.

Thanks in advance for the support. I'll figger out this role call thing first light before work.

-B