Author Topic: Quit to Quit  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quit to Quit
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 10:47:00 AM »
We Quit Like Fuck.
Make Your Decision

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 09:32:00 AM »
Quote from: TonySelle
Quote from: chitownsnus
Quote from: rgross298
Quote from: saint20006
I've been stuck on the Chewing Tobacco train for 21 years.......My quit date was 3 days ago......I've quit at least 100 times in the last 7 years.  Not because I wanted to quit, because I LOVED the withdrawl symptoms.  I didn't suffer from same side effect as everyone else.  For me it was the increased Strength.... unlimited energy.....I could think with a clarity that I've never had before ....No time distortion....I felt no pain....My reflexes were above average, and i was always happy.  It was almost like that movie "Limitless".  

Nicotine is a Drug, and I used it to tell my body to release Dopamine's to enhance my physical and mental internal outlets.   

I Quit!
I feel the same way about hammers. I love the feeling when I stop banging a gory hole in my head with a ball-peen hammer. Releases dopamine and shit.
'crackup'
'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup'
Well said RGross!
'crackup' 'crackup' 'arse'
Use the hammer it doesn't cause cancer!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 10:19:00 AM »
Quote from: chitownsnus
I've been stuck on the Chewing Tobacco train for 21 years.......My quit date was 3 days ago......I've quit at least 100 times in the last 7 years.  Not because I wanted to quit, because I LOVED the withdrawl symptoms.  I didn't suffer from same side effect as everyone else.  For me it was the increased Strength.... unlimited energy.....I could think with a clarity that I've never had before ....No time distortion....I felt no pain....My reflexes were above average, and i was always happy.  It was almost like that movie "Limitless".  

Nicotine is a Drug, and I used it to tell my body to release Dopamine's to enhance my physical and mental internal outlets.   

I Quit!
I feel the same way about hammers. I love the feeling when I stop banging a gory hole in my head with a ball-peen hammer. Releases dopamine and shit.
'crackup'
'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup'
Well said RGross!
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline chitownsnus

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: December 6, 2019
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 09:06:00 AM »

I Quit!
'crackup'

Offline rgross298

• Quitter
  • F Tobacco.
  • Quit Date: 02/19/2012
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 08:55:00 AM »
I've been stuck on the Chewing Tobacco train for 21 years.......My quit date was 3 days ago......I've quit at least 100 times in the last 7 years. Not because I wanted to quit, because I LOVED the withdrawl symptoms. I didn't suffer from same side effect as everyone else. For me it was the increased Strength.... unlimited energy.....I could think with a clarity that I've never had before ....No time distortion....I felt no pain....My reflexes were above average, and i was always happy. It was almost like that movie "Limitless".

I Quit!

Offline chitownsnus

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: December 6, 2019
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 08:26:00 AM »
Quote from: tsmith17
Over 100 times in 7 years... Why is this quit going to be different?
I agree, why is this time going to be any different than the rest?

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 07:45:00 AM »
I've been stuck on the Chewing Tobacco train for 21 years.......My quit date was 3 days ago......I've quit at least 100 times in the last 7 years. Not because I wanted to quit, because I LOVED the withdrawl symptoms. I didn't suffer from same side effect as everyone else. For me it was the increased Strength.... unlimited energy.....I could think with a clarity that I've never had before ....No time distortion....I felt no pain....My reflexes were above average, and i was always happy. It was almost like that movie "Limitless".

I Quit!
Sounds like a bunch of addict speak to me. But what do I know.

Offline Tsmith17

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Life is good when you're quit.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 03:26:00 AM »

I Quit!
Over 100 times in 7 years... Why is this quit going to be different?

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 02:37:00 AM »

I Quit!
You make it Sound so frickn wonderful why do you want to quit!'
I quit the shit because:
I hate the shit
I hate letting a poison control my life
I hate the way it made me feel
I hate always having to have more for the same rush
I'm tired of the shit taking priority over my family
I hate making big tabacco rich
I hate spending my hard earned money on worthless shit
fuck I hate everything about tabacco.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline saint20006

Quit to Quit
« on: April 17, 2012, 12:11:00 AM »

I Quit!