Author Topic: Second time around  (Read 1646 times)

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: Second time around
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 09:53:00 PM »
Quote from: danojeno
Quote from: Idaho
Quote from: Adigg
Quote from: smert79
Been chewing now for 23 years. I am forty now and I have two children. Need to quit the nic bitch, I want be able to see them grow up and have children of their own. I quit in August, even made hof, but than I thought I could keep doing this on my own. I was wrong, I caved hard. This is a great site and a great group of people. I intend to take full advantage of all the tools this site provides
Ouch! If you were here long enough before to hit the hall you know the rules. Answer the 3 questions, post them in your old group and your new one. Dig deep:

How did it happen?
Why did it happen?
What are you going to do differently?
Post roll! Post three questions in your old group and in your new group.
You need to be honest with yourself and your fellow quitters, why is this time different? It is going to take a lot to earn back the trust... Earn it!
How bout you quit for real this time? Take a serious look at what a half asser you were during your previous stoppage. Put some actual passion and emotion together and answer the questions in your new and old group. Get involved this time!
Hey smelt everyone wants you to quit but you owe some answers, I'm sure you had alot of people that were invested in you and trusted you! Let's get this done!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline danojeno

• Quit Date March 2, 2015
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 08:36:00 PM »
Quote from: Idaho
Been chewing now for 23 years. I am forty now and I have two children. Need to quit the nic bitch, I want be able to see them grow up and have children of their own. I quit in August, even made hof, but than I thought I could keep doing this on my own. I was wrong, I caved hard. This is a great site and a great group of people. I intend to take full advantage of all the tools this site provides
Ouch! If you were here long enough before to hit the hall you know the rules. Answer the 3 questions, post them in your old group and your new one. Dig deep:

How did it happen?
Why did it happen?
You need to be honest with yourself and your fellow quitters, why is this time different? It is going to take a lot to earn back the trust... Earn it!
How bout you quit for real this time? Take a serious look at what a half asser you were during your previous stoppage. Put some actual passion and emotion together and answer the questions in your new and old group. Get involved this time!

Offline Idaho Spuds

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: August 18, 2014
  • Interests: Family, Soccer, fishing, hunting, camping
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 07:58:00 PM »

How did it happen?
Why did it happen?

Offline Adigg

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 07:34:00 PM »

How did it happen?
Why did it happen?

Offline Smert79

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: May 12 2015
  • Likes Given: 0
Second time around
« on: May 12, 2015, 05:03:00 PM »