Author Topic: K9 Seducer - Introduction  (Read 3942 times)

Offline K9 Seducer

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: K9 Seducer - Introduction
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2014, 10:39:00 AM »
Posted Roll April 2014 Group
Just try'n to get through the territory!
Quit Dates - Skoal Jan 3rd, Nicotine Jan 10th, 2014

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 11:48:00 PM »
Why quit?. --check out this article about nicotine addiction. You are addicted and it's a scary thing. Nicotine is a neurotoxin more poisonous than snake venom. The gum is laced with nicotine. I thought the gum would help me quit but I was wrong. You have to get your big boy pants on and just quit, and quit hard, if you want to save yourself.

You will get all the help you need here if you do it right. If I can do it, you can too
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline Mjollnir

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 11:20:00 PM »
Quote from: Evil_Won
Quote from: K9
Thankyou all, for your passionate replies, words of encouragement.

You have all already helped a lot.
Just to be let aware of the quit side effects such as fog, constipation, salt needs, etc. has helped me stay on this so far.

I have not had any tobacco since January 3rd.

Haven't just yet kicked the gum. I have had 6 pieces.
Not to mention regular gum, peppermints, candies, pretzels.
. I am going to be a 400 pound diabetic before this shit settles out!

By the rules as I read I cannot post roll.
I certainly am not here to offend anyone.

Sharsky, I will go to welcome center and get a better handle on KTC.
Still haven't got the rules just fiqured out.

When I stop the gum, I will post roll.

Again thanks

K9
You're not the first person to walk in here using the gum or a patch or something, and just too scared to quit. I will give you respect for respecting the rules and not posting roll while continuing to ingest nicotine. Thank you.

Now, as I see it you have three choices;

1) Continue to feed the addicition. The gum is less nicotine, true, but you brain is already wired and looking for a certain amount. You are denying your brain and it is letting you know it is not happy by creating the fog, haze, irritability, rage, illness, etc. These feelings will stay for as a long as you tease your brain with limited amounts of nicotine.

2) The above gets old and you finally give in to the Nic Bitch and throw in a dip to get your brain to settle down.

3) You quit cold turkey and fight like fuck for 3-4 days until the posion is out of your blood.

The choice is yours.
Lemme tell you about the gum. My mother was told she had to quit smoking because she had copd. To help her "Quit" they gave her nicorette. She chewed that shit for seven years. There were several pieces of it in her mouth when she died.

All you are doing is making someone else money. They are feeding your addiction and you are giving them money to keep you hooked.

Throw the shit out and quit.

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 10:04:00 PM »

Just to be let aware of the quit side effects such as fog, constipation, salt needs, etc. has helped me stay on this so far.

Again thanks

K9
You're not the first person to walk in here using the gum or a patch or something, and just too scared to quit. I will give you respect for respecting the rules and not posting roll while continuing to ingest nicotine. Thank you.

Now, as I see it you have three choices;

1) Continue to feed the addicition. The gum is less nicotine, true, but you brain is already wired and looking for a certain amount. You are denying your brain and it is letting you know it is not happy by creating the fog, haze, irritability, rage, illness, etc. These feelings will stay for as a long as you tease your brain with limited amounts of nicotine.

2) The above gets old and you finally give in to the Nic Bitch and throw in a dip to get your brain to settle down.

3) You quit cold turkey and fight like fuck for 3-4 days until the posion is out of your blood.

The choice is yours.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline K9 Seducer

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 09:45:00 PM »

Again thanks

K9

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 09:38:00 AM »
I am going to count this as a 2.5 day quit.

I hope I am proven wrong but I usually get it right on who is going to stay quit and who is going to dip.

Once you throw out the gum, come prove me wrong....
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Sharsky

• Quitter
  • Uh huh huh huh huh huh
  • Quit Date: 10/12/12
  • Interests: Camping, Biking (mountain and road), BBQ'ing, and puppy activities
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 08:49:00 AM »
K9.....

I suggest you promptly go to the salmon colored all caps WELCOME CENTER clicky linky above and read read and then re-read as much as you possibly can on here.

Your Intro screams that you will cave not very long into your quit. You MUST read how quitting here is done, and then DO IT.

Half ass plan? You need to fully commit. Did you type that as joking or sarcastic, I dont know. But I think you are fully aware of what a half ass plan for ANYTHING in life does for you by now, let alone quitting an addiction.

If you have read anything on this site at all yet, you know that there is no TRY.....

Sounds like you have read a little at least, since you know patches are absolutely forbidden.

Lastly...Have that internal conversation with yourself. Make sure you have the 'want', and desire to quit now. Don't just casually 'quit' cuz it was unavailable to you in the hospital, and didnt have anybody to bring you some. To truly quit, and have the desire to plow thru the tough times, you gotta truly deep down WANT to quit. And you gotta do it for YOU, and only you. Sure there are other reasons to quit, but ultimately YOU are the reason for your quit. I know you mentioned Feb that you will want to, and now you casually bumped into a quit due to the hospital...but if you post role...make sure you are committed.

Just some thoughts i had after reading your Intro. Maybe I'm off base, but it didnt sound to me like you are all in with this.

I would love it though, if you would prove me wrong. If you are fully commited, go post a Day 1 with the April 2014 group....
January '13 Jackwagins
Quit Date:  October 12, 2012

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 01:10:00 AM »
Return the damn poison gum and let some other ass fall for that form of nicotine delivery! That just postpones the inevitable withdrawal!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 12:37:00 AM »
Quote from: Mjollnir
Hello,

I am K9 Seducer, my wife does not like this call sign.
I am a father of two girls, and I really like hunting.  'Remshot'
I really like hunting coyotes.
Also a volunteer fireman. 'fireman'

I have been chewing Skoal Straight  for 25 years, just turned 41.
I had a half assed plan to join KTC and quit in February when my last two sleeves were used up.

As it happened, Friday January 3rd I had a nasty gall bladder attack while out coyote hunting and it ended up with an emergency choleo(remove an organ) ectomy.

I have not had a pinch since Friday January 3rd, and my half assed plan is in motion.

I did buy some nicorrette gum today to help me with the tough patches. Wasn't aware was forbidden here.

Just got home from hospital today, and am going to try to keep the brown weed out  of my lips.
Keep the brown weed out of your lips and the nicotine out of your blood. It is probably what got you into the "ectomy" you just experienced.

Try to not lose anymore body parts.

And do not try, but do post roll in April 14.

Welcome.
Make your half asses plan, FULL and don't TRY to keep the brown weed out of your lip, fucking DO IT.

Half assed plans get half assed results.

You do this, you do it all the way. We will help you.

Go post role and lets do this shit.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Mjollnir

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 11:51:00 PM »
Hello,

I am a father of two girls, and I really like hunting. 'Remshot'

I have been chewing Skoal Straight for 25 years, just turned 41.
I had a half assed plan to join KTC and quit in February when my last two sleeves were used up.

As it happened, Friday January 3rd I had a nasty gall bladder attack while out coyote hunting and it ended up with an emergency choleo(remove an organ) ectomy.

I have not had a pinch since Friday January 3rd, and my half assed plan is in motion.

I did buy some nicorrette gum today to help me with the tough patches. Wasn't aware was forbidden here.

Just got home from hospital today, and am going to try to keep the brown weed out of my lips.
Keep the brown weed out of your lips and the nicotine out of your blood. It is probably what got you into the "ectomy" you just experienced.

Try to not lose anymore body parts.

And do not try, but do post roll in April 14.

Welcome.

Offline K9 Seducer

• Quitter
K9 Seducer - Introduction
« on: January 07, 2014, 11:42:00 PM »
Hello,

I am a father of two girls, and I really like hunting. 'Remshot'

I have been chewing Skoal Straight for 25 years, just turned 41.

Just got home from hospital today, and am going to try to keep the brown weed out of my lips.