Author Topic: So Long Wintergreen  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: So Long Wintergreen
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 12:26:00 AM »
Quote from: 30yrAddict
Quote from: Spitball
It all started about 6 years ago when I bummed a pinch of Red Man on a cold winters day at work. I quickly found my stride with Skoal long cut Wintergreen at 3-4 cans per week. I had quit a few times recently (as long as two months quit) but fell to the charms of the nic bitch. I recently found this site and did some reading and realized what I need to do in order to be free for life.

I quit on Wednesday July 16, 2014. Got through the 72 hour with not too much fuss. From experience I know the tough part is down the road.

Dan
Welcome Dan,

visit our welcome center found here: forum/55560/

Everything you need to know about quit is contained in those topics.

Your Quit group is october 2014 found here: topic/10359552/198/#new

There are some tough times down the road, but the further you get from day 1, the better it gets.

You can do this
The only road to worry about is today. The "tough part" could be any trigger or any time.

Be ready. Get your quit plan together... Start by posting Roll and committing to quitting today.

Focus on ODAAT. You can do this. Quit with you!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
Re: So Long Wintergreen
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 11:27:00 PM »
Quote from: Spitball
It all started about 6 years ago when I bummed a pinch of Red Man on a cold winters day at work. I quickly found my stride with Skoal long cut Wintergreen at 3-4 cans per week. I had quit a few times recently (as long as two months quit) but fell to the charms of the nic bitch. I recently found this site and did some reading and realized what I need to do in order to be free for life.

I quit on Wednesday July 16, 2014. Got through the 72 hour with not too much fuss. From experience I know the tough part is down the road.

Dan
Welcome Dan,

visit our welcome center found here: forum/55560/

Everything you need to know about quit is contained in those topics.

Your Quit group is october 2014 found here: topic/10359552/198/#new

There are some tough times down the road, but the further you get from day 1, the better it gets.

You can do this

Offline Spitball

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-07-16
  • Likes Given: 0
So Long Wintergreen
« on: July 22, 2014, 11:23:00 PM »

Dan