Author Topic: Quiting Sunday 1/6  (Read 4614 times)

Offline Adigg

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quiting Sunday 1/6
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2013, 07:42:00 PM »
Quote from: loot
Quote from: teamgreen
Quote from: dipweasel
Fuck.  I hate and love you guys already.  Fair enough.  I'm going home, cleaning out my shit and making the change.  In case anyone was wondering, yes, my pussy does hurt...............look for me at roll call tomorrow morning.

Seriously thanks for the support!
That's the ticket! And you don't have to wait until tomorrow to post roll. Post day 1 TODAY if you're done dipping. Period. Beautiful, no?
Yeah. Day 1 right now.
Best decesion you've made all year...fuckit...best decesion you've ever made. Life or death and you chose life. As much as the nic bitch has lied to you, you don't need her at all. Read everything you can on this website and when you are done read it again.

Embrace the suck. It does gets better.

Go post day 1 today and keep your word you will not use the rest of the day. Repeat this everyday.

adigg - 53

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 07:36:00 PM »
Quote from: teamgreen
Fuck.  I hate and love you guys already.  Fair enough.  I'm going home, cleaning out my shit and making the change.  In case anyone was wondering, yes, my pussy does hurt...............look for me at roll call tomorrow morning.

That's the ticket! And you don't have to wait until tomorrow to post roll. Post day 1 TODAY if you're done dipping. Period. Beautiful, no?
Yeah. Day 1 right now.

Offline redyota

• Master of Quit
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 07:35:00 PM »
Fuck. I hate and love you guys already. Fair enough. I'm going home, cleaning out my shit and making the change. In case anyone was wondering, yes, my pussy does hurt...............look for me at roll call tomorrow morning.

Good call. Post roll today tho. Don't waste another one.
"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Not using gets much easier as time goes by, but the consequences of "just one" never lessen." - Me

Offline teamgreen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the nic bitch in the taint.
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 07:34:00 PM »
Fuck. I hate and love you guys already. Fair enough. I'm going home, cleaning out my shit and making the change. In case anyone was wondering, yes, my pussy does hurt...............look for me at roll call tomorrow morning.

Offline dipweasel

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 07:28:00 PM »

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 07:22:00 PM »
Quote from: Adigg
Don't be a pussy. We all did it and now it's your turn. Go post day 1 in April 2012 today and dump your shit.
Odds currently at 11:2 Weasel will not "strategically" find a reason not to quit Sunday... 'bang head'

Offline waketech

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 07:21:00 PM »
A planned "day" is a bad way to start a quit. You need to change the way you do things and change your mindset. Dump the stuff right now down the toilet. Clean out everything in your house that has to do with nicotine or tobacco. Drink a large glass of water and brush you teeth. Get into the chat room and they will help you out. It is important that you quit today. There is no room for tomorrow for it never comes. Please dump it and lets do this! I will quit with you.

Waketech

Offline Adigg

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 07:19:00 PM »
Don't be a pussy. We all did it and now it's your turn. Go post day 1 in April 2012 today and dump your shit.

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 07:18:00 PM »
Just noticed your name is weasel...fitting cause thats just what yous gonna be doing come Sunday. Hehehe.

Roll Call...hit it....now sugar.

Offline zam

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit is not a passive activity.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 07:15:00 PM »
I spent damn near 26 years quitting tomorrow. THe #1 reason that tomorrow is the best day to quit? Because you still get to dip today. Tell me I'm lying....

check inbox(1)
*Quit today. Full stop. No qualifiers. Tomorrow?... IDK, IDC.

Offline irish62

• Quitter
  • Interests: My family and the Law.
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 07:14:00 PM »
Quote from: CBird65
Whats wrong with flushing the crap now ?? Something special about the 6th?

How many times have you said. I'll quit on X day only to have your addict brain tell you another lie and you slip right back into the grasp of nicotine .

Flush the shit and get on living your life as a free man not a slave.

Check you Inbox(1) upper right
"I'll quit on the *blank*" is addict talk. I know because i was the same damn way before i just jumped right in. Bird is right, Flush it now, burn it now, whatever. Come join us and post up roll and keep your word. I'll quit with you today and go one day at a time.

Read the Kern story at least before you decide to wait until the sixth. when you've made the decision to stop i'll post roll with you to support ur quit.

PM me if you need anything and i hope you reconsider.
We don't accomplish anything in this world alone... and whatever happens is the result of the whole tapestry of one's life and all the weavings of individual threads from one to another that creates something. Sandra Day O'Connor.

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 07:11:00 PM »
Lets hope on of those dips between now and sunday isn't the one that kills you.

Waiting is stupid. We both know youll come up with a million reasons why Sunday isnt such a good day before it gets here.

You are here. You have some momentum. Seize it by flushing your stash and hit Roll Call.

Anything less is lip service.

Offline fmpro

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 07:03:00 PM »
Welcome Weasel,

I'm in the April quite group too. I'm on my 3nd day without nicotine. For me, picking of the day was critical. I figured I'd have more triggers at work than I do home so I decided to start over the weekend/holiday. Good luck!

-FMpro (John)

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 07:02:00 PM »
Whats wrong with flushing the crap now ?? Something special about the 6th?

How many times have you said. I'll quit on X day only to have your addict brain tell you another lie and you slip right back into the grasp of nicotine .

Flush the shit and get on living your life as a free man not a slave.

Check you Inbox(1) upper right
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline dipweasel

• Quitter
Quiting Sunday 1/6
« on: January 02, 2013, 06:57:00 PM »
Hey all,

Former smoker here who started dipping Cope to quit smoking..........14 years ago. Yeah, nice trade off huh? I'm quitting this week on Sunday. Any day is going to suck, but figured it might not be as bad if I don't have all weekend to sit and dwell on it. Gonna try and stay busy. I know I need help and look forward to giving and getting support from the April quit group.

I'll be posting roll call on Monday.