Author Topic: Quit 1  (Read 3843 times)

Offline Gunnar

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2/8/2019
  • Likes Given: 35
Re: Quit 1
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 10:47:39 PM »
Looks like you’re still posting roll on day 9 so that’s awesome.  Tell us a little about yourself, the best way to use this site and stay quit is to interact and if you don’t have a cell phone then you’ll have to do it on your introduction page or in your quit group page.

What is your quit plan? What are you doing to keep that shit out of your lip?

Gunnar 68

Offline Country1094

• Quitter
  • WisconsinHunter
  • Quit Date: April 9,2019
  • Interests: Hunting,fishing,Shed Hunting,
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 10:29:50 AM »
Thanks day 3  feeling it but ill get through it
I have a need, a need for speed

Offline Gunnar

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2/8/2019
  • Likes Given: 35
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 06:59:54 AM »
Hey its day 2 getting them craving but been chewing gum i dont have a cell phone if you wanna reply im on this site everyday i promise ill keep this up

Ha you might be the only one left without a cell phone, congrats.  Congrats on day 2, now let’s power through day 3.  If I can make it through the first few days/weeks so can you.  Drink water, gum, seeds, jolly ranchers just stay nic free.  This too will pass....

Stay strong stay quit!

Gunnar 62

Offline Country1094

• Quitter
  • WisconsinHunter
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2019, 05:09:01 PM »
Hey its day 2 getting them craving but been chewing gum i dont have a cell phone if you wanna reply im on this site everyday i promise ill keep this up

Offline Rick Jr

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/19
  • Likes Given: 224
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 04:53:49 PM »
Welcome Brother,

I won't lie to you, this is going to be Hell, but you can do it. One Day at a Time (ODAAT) Never worry about tomorrow or the next day or Week... Just worry about Today. Get with the Brothers in July, Swap Digits with folks (Mine are a PM Away) I know it seem's weird, but when you feel like shit and that Nic Bitch is screaming in your mind to just have 1, those digits will save your Quit and in the End your Life.

I'm proud you are so young, but you made the decision to Quit, With Us and your Group. Become a Leader and not a Follower. Get the Bros in Shape, Come up with a Group Name, Vote on it and stick with it, and Enjoy the Freedom we now have! The Vets here are Outstanding, Lean on them and your Quit Brothers in July! Excited to see your Quit Grow, Day by Day. Remember YOU are in control of your Quit, Day by Day, Hour by Hour, Minute by Minute, Second by Second. Draw that line in the sand, get to it and draw another. Post as soon as you wake up, make your Promise and do it again tomorrow! I'm on Day 78, and I am Quit with you today! I have dipped a bit longer then you have been alive, so it can be done! Proud to have you here at KTC! 

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 03:59:16 PM »
Country glad you choose to quit.   I will be honest with you, I have been posting for almost 6 years here and I have seen very few guys your age stay quit.   One of the main things all of us addicts have running through our heads is, “I’m just going to do it one more time, and then I’ll start up my quit again tomorrow”.  When you’ve had failures like this time and again, like many of the older guys have, you realize that if you crack, just once, it will lead to years of more abuse.    But I feel younger guys who haven’t tried to quit often, if at all, fall pray to the belief that I’ll cave today and quit tomorrow.   Hopefully you prove me wrong and you stick with this.   Doing so will save you from years, if not decades of throwing a weed in your mouth.  Stay strong.

Offline Zeus

• Quitman
  • Quit King
  • Quit Date: 03-08-2017
  • Likes Given: 430
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 09:31:29 AM »
Welcome, Country.

We have a method of quitting that is 100% effective as long as you follow a couple simple steps. Post your promise not to use nicotine in any form today. Keep your word. Repeat.  Simple, not easy, buts thousands of nicotine addicts are here doing just that today. Quit being owned.
June 2017 Quit Mafia

Offline quit_one

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2019-03-25
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 08:46:27 AM »
Day 1 ready to quit shake and bake ive been chewing since i was 13 and im 22 ive tryed quitting before  im gonna say its gonna be hard
Country-you are making one the best choices of your life. That isn’t an overstatement either. You are even smarter to quit young. No lies...it is hard.  It a lot of quitting comes down to decision. Make up your mind. Leave no question for going back. Use this site as it was intended. Post roll EVERYDAY. Swap digits with other people here. It has saved me from caving on more than one occasion. This site works. We all have a common goal. We ALWAYS have each other’s back. No matter what. Go post roll in July quit group. Always feel free to reach out.

Country1094, get over to the July quit group and post roll. Message me with your number and I'll add you to the text group. We've got a good group going and have already leaned on each pretty hard a few times. You get out of this what you put in, so come join us.

Offline Dawgs

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2/5/2019
  • Likes Given: 265
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 08:18:04 AM »
Day 1 ready to quit shake and bake ive been chewing since i was 13 and im 22 ive tryed quitting before  im gonna say its gonna be hard
Country-you are making one the best choices of your life. That isn’t an overstatement either. You are even smarter to quit young. No lies...it is hard.  It a lot of quitting comes down to decision. Make up your mind. Leave no question for going back. Use this site as it was intended. Post roll EVERYDAY. Swap digits with other people here. It has saved me from caving on more than one occasion. This site works. We all have a common goal. We ALWAYS have each other’s back. No matter what. Go post roll in July quit group. Always feel free to reach out.

Offline Country1094

• Quitter
  • WisconsinHunter
Quit 1
« on: April 09, 2019, 11:19:31 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 11:28:14 PM by Country1094 »