Author Topic: 2 days in after what I think is 18 years or so of 1.5 cans a day  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Zeus

• Quitman
  • Quit King
  • Quit Date: 03-08-2017
  • Likes Given: 430
Re: 2 days in after what I think is 18 years or so of 1.5 cans a day
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 10:05:41 AM »
That oral fixation can be helped by using nicotine-free, tobacco-free fake dip. Day 773 for me and I still use some occasionally.

You stopped for a year-- that's commendable, but you are an addict and that's what addicts do. Hopefully now you realize what a patient foe the nic bitch is, and that you could use some help and accountability. That's why this site exists. The only thing you have to lose are your chains of nicotine-bondage. 
June 2017 Quit Mafia

Offline Palpatine

• Administrator
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 1.6.2016
  • Likes Given: 409
Re: 2 days in after what I think is 18 years or so of 1.5 cans a day
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 08:31:18 AM »
Welll this site is not so user friendly. But I’ll take it. What I think about 18 years or so of 1.5 give or take of grizzly a day. I’m two days into my second real attempt of quoting for good! This time!!!  The first time I made it almost a year. For some reason I started again( not smart)  I’m just sick and tired of it not wanting to roll the dice anymore( hopefully it’s not to late) no real symptoms just yet. Using some lozenges they did the trick last time. But I’m only one day two and will significantly cut back to zero assistance in the coming days. Just trying to break the habit of oral fixation now.
Being quit is having no nicotine in any form enter your body. Dump the lozenges and jump into your quit all in! It's a ride and we are here to help support you. We are all addicts here so we know the drill. Door is open, your choice to walk right in. What do you say?
Good...good, let the quit flow through you!  -chewie

Offline Marc123182

• Likes Given: 0
Welll this site is not so user friendly. But I’ll take it. What I think about 18 years or so of 1.5 give or take of grizzly a day. I’m two days into my second real attempt of quoting for good! This time!!!  The first time I made it almost a year. For some reason I started again( not smart)  I’m just sick and tired of it not wanting to roll the dice anymore( hopefully it’s not to late) no real symptoms just yet. Using some lozenges they did the trick last time. But I’m only one day two and will significantly cut back to zero assistance in the coming days. Just trying to break the habit of oral fixation now.