Author Topic: Caleb Stone  (Read 6961 times)

Offline Caleb Stone

• BANNED
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Caleb Stone
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2019, 11:59:54 PM »
Hey everyone im Caleb Stone, im 23 years old, and have been dipping for almost 5 years. I decided to get more involved on this site, because i knew if i talked to people who understood what it was like to go through withdrawals. Then i would be ok, but i also got to put in my 100% off this site... I know 5 years dont seem long, but it was long enough for me to decide to quit. The drive to work would stress me out sometimes to the point i would put almost half a can in my lip everyday, and trust me that shit rolling down and between your fingers gets old quickly  hahahahah
@Caleb Stone Hey ya and Welcome to Jan 20 quit group.  My name is John, and up until 22 days ago I dipped for 33 years.  It sucked the first few days but it does get better over time, especially with your quit supporters from this site.  One of the biggest things to remember is ONE DAY AT A TIME,  and you are correct you need to put 110% into this site and your quit.  You can do this, and I am proud to be quit with you today.  Remember If I can do this after 33 years...you can do this also.  If you need me pm me.
[/quote

Thanks for the modivation @jsjohnson its greatly appreciated. Im on day 2 still feeling great. Gotta stay positive i can do this.

Offline jsjohnson

• CrusherOfSeeds
  • Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Hall Of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Date: 10/01/2019
  • Interests: Quiting, Motorcycles, Fishing, Cooking and BBQ
  • Likes Given: 300
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 05:52:01 PM »
Hey everyone im Caleb Stone, im 23 years old, and have been dipping for almost 5 years. I decided to get more involved on this site, because i knew if i talked to people who understood what it was like to go through withdrawals. Then i would be ok, but i also got to put in my 100% off this site... I know 5 years dont seem long, but it was long enough for me to decide to quit. The drive to work would stress me out sometimes to the point i would put almost half a can in my lip everyday, and trust me that shit rolling down and between your fingers gets old quickly  hahahahah
@Caleb Stone Hey ya and Welcome to Jan 20 quit group.  My name is John, and up until 22 days ago I dipped for 33 years.  It sucked the first few days but it does get better over time, especially with your quit supporters from this site.  One of the biggest things to remember is ONE DAY AT A TIME,  and you are correct you need to put 110% into this site and your quit.  You can do this, and I am proud to be quit with you today.  Remember If I can do this after 33 years...you can do this also.  If you need me pm me.
Wildirish intro https://ktcforum.org/index.php?topic=805.msg125916#msg125916

"So if any of you still have friends dippin tell them this if you dont have what it takes to quit nicotine you are gonna be TOO big of a pussy for chemo."  -Todd Garcia (Traumagnet)

My HOF Speech

Offline Caleb Stone

• BANNED
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 04:59:46 PM »
Hey Caleb, I’m doing my quit after 5 years too, also it looks like we started on the same day. We’ve got a tough road a legado of us and have to stay strong and lean on the more experienced quitters for support.
@Caleb Stone @Jfstacy4592   great decision you 2 made. It does suck for a while and then it doesn't. Drink lots of water, exercise, and get as much rest as possible. We quit one day at time(ODAAT) and sometimes one hour at a time. Wake up piss post (WUPP) and do it first thing and then you only have to keep your word for the rest of the day. Repeat the process the following day. Exchange digits with fellow quitters through messages only and not through the forum. I recommend you get the numbers of some vets as well as other members of your Jan20 group. The relationships you build will go a very long way in keeping you quit. Read as much information on the site as possible. There are a number of links at the top of your roll page.
@Keith0617 this site has helped me already knowing im not the only one, and drinking water everyday all day

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 4236
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 08:56:33 AM »
Hey Caleb, I’m doing my quit after 5 years too, also it looks like we started on the same day. We’ve got a tough road a legado of us and have to stay strong and lean on the more experienced quitters for support.
@Caleb Stone @Jfstacy4592   great decision you 2 made. It does suck for a while and then it doesn't. Drink lots of water, exercise, and get as much rest as possible. We quit one day at time(ODAAT) and sometimes one hour at a time. Wake up piss post (WUPP) and do it first thing and then you only have to keep your word for the rest of the day. Repeat the process the following day. Exchange digits with fellow quitters through messages only and not through the forum. I recommend you get the numbers of some vets as well as other members of your Jan20 group. The relationships you build will go a very long way in keeping you quit. Read as much information on the site as possible. There are a number of links at the top of your roll page.
Jan19

Offline Jfstacy4592

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 08:05:17 AM »

Offline Caleb Stone

• BANNED
Caleb Stone
« on: October 22, 2019, 06:47:36 AM »