Author Topic: Caleb Stone  (Read 6944 times)

Offline Hunter4life

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10-14-19
  • Interests: Hunting
  • Likes Given: 483
Re: Caleb Stone
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2019, 02:18:50 PM »
Saw your name while I was checking milestones in the SSOA sheet. You just couldn’t reach out man? You will never know how close you were to better days. I guess playing with cancer is more important to you.
You let me down bro. But guess what, another brotha stepped right up in your place.

If you ever change your mind, come back and start over. Let me know you’re here and I’ll have ur back again man. I’m STILL kicking ass at 36 days. You’d be making 30 tomorrow. Peace bro
100 days 1-21-2020, 2nd Floor 4-30-20, 3rd Floor 8-8-20

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Caleb Stone

• BANNED
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2019, 10:42:17 PM »
Great decision to quit Caleb. What I wouldn’t give to have made the decision to quit when I was 23 (41 now). Do it and stick with it. It only gets harder and more costly- my addiction has cost me some relationships. Keep up the quit brother.
Thanks brother i appreciate it.. 11 days quit so far im sticking with it
@Caleb Stone so far I’m sticking with it? That doesn’t sound good. We don’t try we quit one day at a time by following the program and using our tools. If you are looking for an opening to cave you will find it. Addicts are good at that. If you really want to quit follow the program. Hate to see you lose to a dead plant in a can.
@Keith0617 well what i meant by that was basically im hanging in there and everythings good

Sounds better. Only worry about today. We will deal with tomorrow when it gets here. Shoot me a message with digits if you want support. Happy to help
@Keith0617 thanks brother i need to choose words better lol but thanks for staying on my ass

Online Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 4230
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2019, 10:33:19 PM »
Great decision to quit Caleb. What I wouldn’t give to have made the decision to quit when I was 23 (41 now). Do it and stick with it. It only gets harder and more costly- my addiction has cost me some relationships. Keep up the quit brother.
@Caleb Stone so far I’m sticking with it? That doesn’t sound good. We don’t try we quit one day at a time by following the program and using our tools. If you are looking for an opening to cave you will find it. Addicts are good at that. If you really want to quit follow the program. Hate to see you lose to a dead plant in a can.
@Keith0617 well what i meant by that was basically im hanging in there and everythings good

Sounds better. Only worry about today. We will deal with tomorrow when it gets here. Shoot me a message with digits if you want support. Happy to help   
Jan19

Offline Caleb Stone

• BANNED
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2019, 10:31:12 PM »

Online Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 4230
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2019, 10:11:11 PM »
Jan19

Offline Caleb Stone

• BANNED
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2019, 07:43:03 PM »

Offline Cspence

• Quitter
  • Married father of 4
  • Quit Date: 10/20/2019
  • Interests: Golf, kids sports (mostly hockey), working out, fishing
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2019, 07:21:48 PM »
Just one and you will be back to where you started, and where you started was desperately wishing you were where you are now.

Offline Caleb Stone

• BANNED
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2019, 04:51:30 AM »
Wow!! What a week it has been at work this week. Use to id be dipping everyday, and feeling guilty as a mofo for doing so... But i have been strong all week i ignored the cravings, and trust me it was difficult.. but actually the first 3 days weren't to bad, but the fourth day was hell. Each time 5am hits thats a day down in the books. And i can tell every morning when its gets that time. Because i start getting more ill. Lol the dizzy spells has started, but aren't to bad as of now. Other than that im doing alright and i hope everyone else is doing amazing  as well

Keep at it brotha!

Drink lots of water, it helps.  Stay strong, the first week is bad assed!
Water is my best friend right now... Lol i know its to much info, but iv pissed so much to make up for the earths supply of water

Offline Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 329
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2019, 04:05:39 PM »
Wow!! What a week it has been at work this week. Use to id be dipping everyday, and feeling guilty as a mofo for doing so... But i have been strong all week i ignored the cravings, and trust me it was difficult.. but actually the first 3 days weren't to bad, but the fourth day was hell. Each time 5am hits thats a day down in the books. And i can tell every morning when its gets that time. Because i start getting more ill. Lol the dizzy spells has started, but aren't to bad as of now. Other than that im doing alright and i hope everyone else is doing amazing  as well

Keep at it brotha!

Drink lots of water, it helps.  Stay strong, the first week is bad assed!

Offline Hunter4life

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2019, 09:16:16 AM »

Keep at it brotha!

Offline Caleb Stone

• BANNED
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2019, 06:50:52 AM »

Offline Hunter4life

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2019, 10:37:52 AM »
Lets get it brothers, Im starting day 3, and that means the nicotine is fully out of my system. But i must remain strong, I must kick this bitch out of my house, and be a free man

Stick with it buddy! You’ve got this. Text when you need. I’ve got ur six.

Offline Caleb Stone

• BANNED
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2019, 07:51:35 AM »
Lets get it brothers, Im starting day 3, and that means the nicotine is fully out of my system. But i must remain strong, I must kick this bitch out of my house, and be a free man
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 07:53:22 AM by Caleb Stone »

Offline Caleb Stone

• BANNED
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2019, 02:35:00 AM »
Hi Caleb,

I'm Phil...nice meeting you. Jan 20 group buddies :)

Offline eagles1

• Likes Given: 1
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2019, 12:25:44 AM »
Hi Caleb,

I'm Phil...nice meeting you. Jan 20 group buddies :)