Author Topic: Day 235  (Read 3940 times)

Offline 25yeardippernomore

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 03/03/2019
  • Likes Given: 308
Re: Day 235
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2019, 08:09:27 PM »
Good luck to you all.
Sorry for wasting your time.

And that's all I need to know.  This guy isn't serious about quitting the KTC way.  I hope you stay quit @Danno .  You made it 235 or however many days without KTC.  Hopefully, you can continue to stay quit on your own.

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: October 5, 2018
  • Likes Given: 4134
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2019, 07:55:10 PM »
Good luck to you all.

@Danno
You aren’t wasting my time and I don’t need luck. My quit is solid.

I posted the 3 questions for you and you did nothing. Go post roll in your new group. I will post the 3 questions again there for you to answer and I will post the 3 questions in June so you can answer to them as well. I am still waiting for you to answer when was the last time you used any form of nicotine. Without that data point, how do you know what group to join? You posted roll for a total of 1 day and caved so your track record isn’t good. I am telling you what to do. How much does quitting your addiction mean to you? It didn’t mean much last time. Hopefully it now does.
Jan19

Offline Danno

• Likes Given: 0
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2019, 07:04:38 PM »
Good luck to you all.

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2019, 06:38:31 PM »
Ok first, Quit on March 1 Joined March 5. My error.
  Not sure what the 3 questions are.
I can take the ridicule.
I will probably mess up the reply. Do I copy and paste the entire message and add to it in reply?
 Thanks
Told you I wasn't savvy.
Danno

@Danno Keith posted the 3 questions in his post below.  So how did you come up with only being 235 days quit?  If you quit on 3/1, you are at 390 something.  The one time you posted in June, you posted a day 3.  I believe you posted that on 3/7 which would have meant your day 1 (quit day) was 3/5.  Something isn't adding up.  Your only posts on here before today we're on 3/7.  On 3/7 you said you were on day 3 of your quit which meant you quit on 3/5.  Now you roll in here saying you are on day 235 and you quit on 3/1.

A calculator isn’t even helping me right now.
Jan19

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2019, 06:29:34 PM »
I can take the ridicule.
I will probably mess up the reply. Do I copy and paste the entire message and add to it in reply?
 Thanks
Told you I wasn't savvy.
Danno

@Danno Keith posted the 3 questions in his post below.  So how did you come up with only being 235 days quit?  If you quit on 3/1, you are at 390 something.  The one time you posted in June, you posted a day 3.  I believe you posted that on 3/7 which would have meant your day 1 (quit day) was 3/5.  Something isn't adding up.  Your only posts on here before today we're on 3/7.  On 3/7 you said you were on day 3 of your quit which meant you quit on 3/5.  Now you roll in here saying you are on day 235 and you quit on 3/1.  Figure out which it is.  That's probably the first thing you should do.  I'll reiterate what I said in my last post, if you're not going to Wake up, Piss, Post (WUPP) Every Damn Day (EDD) and pass your number out to other members of June (if that's the group you're supposed to be in) so you can be held accountable just like the rest of us in June are, don't even bother.  If you're all in, then get those questions answered and get in whatever group you belong in and post roll.  Once you do, start trading numbers with your quit brothers.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 06:40:18 PM by 25yeardippernomore »

Offline Danno

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2019, 06:10:57 PM »
I can take the ridicule.
 Thanks
Told you I wasn't savvy.
Danno

Offline drums636

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 5/2/2019
  • Interests: Playing Drums, Staying fit, Surfing, Muscle cars. Quit date 5/2/19 Member of the August Q Team
  • Likes Given: 40
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2019, 03:34:48 PM »
OK some explaining. I quit a hundred times before I finally quit March 5.
I printed the expectations of what was going to happen to me physically and physiologically.
I hunkered down and quit. I work shift work and cannot log on at work. I was "a complete psycho" according to my co-workers.
Long story short, I dropped the ball. No good excuse.
I have the ability to be online more now so I tried to figure the web site out.
Here I am. I actually made it through hunting season, sitting in a stand with no dip.
Big deal to me. Still an effort.
Thanks for the info and the stories.
How do we proceed from here?
 Danno

Go post roll in your new group. You need to answer the 3 questions in you new and old group. Think about your answers. Don’t try to bs it. What happened? Why did it happen? What are you going to do different this time? How many days quit are you? Are you sure you want to quit on an accountability website?

@Danno so what was the actual date of your most recent stoppage?  At 235 days, you aren't in the June group any longer.  You'd be in the August group. Are you actually ready to quit the KTC way, one day at a time, post your promise EVERYDAY in your group and make it something you do at the START of your day each day?  If you aren't ready to quit the KTC way, don't bother participating in either group.  Come back when you're ready to actually stay quit for good.  If you can commit to the KTC way, welcome back. Answer the 3 questions and post your answers in both June and August and prepare to get ridiculed a bit.  Right now, you have ZERO credibility since you disappeared from June and caved.  You're going to have to prove you're serious this time.
@Danno if you are on day 235, your actual quit date would be May 1st 2019.
The If you can read this in English, Thank a Veteran.

My HOF Speech

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2019, 03:03:16 PM »
I printed the expectations of what was going to happen to me physically and physiologically.
I hunkered down and quit. I work shift work and cannot log on at work. I was "a complete psycho" according to my co-workers.
Here I am. I actually made it through hunting season, sitting in a stand with no dip.
 Danno

Go post roll in your new group. You need to answer the 3 questions in you new and old group. Think about your answers. Don’t try to bs it. What happened? Why did it happen? What are you going to do different this time? How many days quit are you? Are you sure you want to quit on an accountability website?

@Danno so what was the actual date of your most recent stoppage?  At 235 days, you aren't in the June group any longer.  You'd be in the August group. Are you actually ready to quit the KTC way, one day at a time, post your promise EVERYDAY in your group and make it something you do at the START of your day each day?  If you aren't ready to quit the KTC way, don't bother participating in either group.  Come back when you're ready to actually stay quit for good.  If you can commit to the KTC way, welcome back. Answer the 3 questions and post your answers in both June and August and prepare to get ridiculed a bit.  Right now, you have ZERO credibility since you disappeared from June and caved.  You're going to have to prove you're serious this time. 

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2019, 12:41:22 PM »
 Danno

« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 12:45:06 PM by Keith0617 »
Jan19

Offline Danno

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2019, 12:15:18 PM »
 Danno

Offline Keith0617

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 11:31:39 AM »
I have been a member since day 5 of my quitting. My first dip was in the summer of 1979.  I am on day 235. I am not too savvy with the ins and outs of the web page but, I have been reading it. The information about what to expect my body to do was amazingly helpful. Thanks for the help. Day 235 and counting.
  Danno
@Danno I am confused. You were in the June19 group. You have a total of 3 post. You posted roll one time back in March? What gives? Why have you not been posting roll? You our quit date was March 5. Did you cave? Sounds like you have some explaining to do.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 11:40:05 AM by Keith0617 »
Jan19

Offline Danno

Day 235
« on: December 21, 2019, 09:08:40 AM »
 I have been a member since day 5 of my quitting. My first dip was in the summer of 1979.  I am on day 235. I am not too savvy with the ins and outs of the web page but, I have been reading it. The information about what to expect my body to do was amazingly helpful. Thanks for the help. Day 235 and counting.
  Danno