Author Topic: It’s day 1  (Read 4933 times)

Offline stillbrewing

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/5/19
  • Likes Given: 1076
Re: It’s day 1
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2021, 06:37:01 AM »
Hey y’all.
I’m BobbyOliver. 35 years old. Married. I have a daughter, a stepson, an awesome wife. But I’m here to quit for me.
I threw out the last of all my nicotine and this is day 1. I’ve been sort of lurking here without posting or registering - on the main website mostly. But it’s done and it’s day 1. Time to not pick that stuff up again.

My head hurts but I know it’s the pain of this leaving so I can settle in and keep quitting.

Let’s go.
you Made the correct choice, This site has a ass load of Great information, use it! read , read , read. staying involved has help me stay quit i play in the wildcard to keep my mind of the cravings alot. its not gonna be easy bob or bobby? but the more days you stack up quitting the better you feel. you will gain traction i promise.  you quit for yourself and thats the most important. try to keep on roll first thing every morning because it means you promised yourself and you promised me that your not gonna dip for the day. i will do the same for you every damn day EDD . our word is our bond and posting roll in the morning takes our cave off the table for the day. its a honor Bob(by) to be quitting with ya. Get to know the quitters here both the Vets and the newer guys like myself its helps understanding .
~Nick~
Post roll and make it official!!  Make that promise and don't worry about tmrw.  This is the site where accountability and and BAMFQ's come together.
Looks like July has its first member!! Awesome choice Bobby! Now let's get some of those lurkers signed up too.

"This site has a ass load of Great information"

Sounds painful :)

@nick-Otine Free
;)  'lick me' the best pain your brain can take!

Pain is weakness leaving the body. Feed on it and get strong! And if you like ass, feed on that, too! Just leave the nic alone!
...and just like that Bobby O *poof* disappears.  Packing that lip again @BobbyOliver?
Get back in and post up!
"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes all worth living.  So, love the life you live, live the life you love." - Bob Marley

“La tristesse durera toujours." ~ Vincent van Gogh

"You can fuck off all the way to fuckoff mountain and jump off FUCKOFF point for all i care. Just post and stay quit." ~MikeW2018~

HOF-3/13/20; 2nd floor-6/21/20; 3rd floor-9/29/20; 1 year-12/3/20; 4th floor-1/7/21; 5th floor-4/17/21; 6th floor-7/26/21

HOF Speech Here

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • LTBE- Quittin since 12/30/20
  • Interests: traveling,Hunting,backpacking, Fully Sending it, working out, reading, God, Motivation
  • Likes Given: 1869
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2021, 08:10:45 AM »
Hey y’all.
I’m BobbyOliver. 35 years old. Married. I have a daughter, a stepson, an awesome wife. But I’m here to quit for me.
I threw out the last of all my nicotine and this is day 1. I’ve been sort of lurking here without posting or registering - on the main website mostly. But it’s done and it’s day 1. Time to not pick that stuff up again.

My head hurts but I know it’s the pain of this leaving so I can settle in and keep quitting.

Let’s go.
you Made the correct choice, This site has a ass load of Great information, use it! read , read , read. staying involved has help me stay quit i play in the wildcard to keep my mind of the cravings alot. its not gonna be easy bob or bobby? but the more days you stack up quitting the better you feel. you will gain traction i promise.  you quit for yourself and thats the most important. try to keep on roll first thing every morning because it means you promised yourself and you promised me that your not gonna dip for the day. i will do the same for you every damn day EDD . our word is our bond and posting roll in the morning takes our cave off the table for the day. its a honor Bob(by) to be quitting with ya. Get to know the quitters here both the Vets and the newer guys like myself its helps understanding .
~Nick~
Post roll and make it official!!  Make that promise and don't worry about tmrw.  This is the site where accountability and and BAMFQ's come together.
Looks like July has its first member!! Awesome choice Bobby! Now let's get some of those lurkers signed up too.

@nick-Otine Free

Pain is weakness leaving the body. Feed on it and get strong! And if you like ass, feed on that, too! Just leave the nic alone!

« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 08:13:30 AM by nick-Otine Free »
I may not be a smart man, but I know what quit is! -Quitest Gump-
     -Don't plan for the future, Quit for today!-
"The way to get started is to (quit) talking and begin doing." Walt Disney
~you cant plan your quit you just have to do it, both feet free fall.~
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the Valiant never taste of death but once"
Daily Devotional

Offline GS9502

• Quitting MoFo
  • "A Little Bit Off"
  • Quit Date: 02/28/2020
  • Interests: Georgia Southern football and baseball, outdoor stuff, movies, music
  • Likes Given: 270
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2021, 07:11:14 AM »
Hey y’all.

Let’s go.
~Nick~

@nick-Otine Free
Renegade of Quit
"For my purpose holds to sail beyond the sunset, and the baths of all the western stars, until I die." - Ulysses, Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: traveling,Hunting,backpacking, Fully Sending it, working out, reading, God, Motivation
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2021, 07:03:43 AM »
Hey y’all.

Let’s go.
~Nick~

@nick-Otine Free
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the Valiant never taste of death but once"
Daily Devotional

Offline CTF

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 114
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 09:16:11 PM »
Hey y’all.

Let’s go.
~Nick~

@nick-Otine Free

Offline Aggies94

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 278
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 08:01:15 PM »
Hey y’all.

Let’s go.
~Nick~
It ain't dying I'm talking about, it's living!

Offline FISHFLORIDA

• AUG 16' Traumatizer
  • Administrator
  • Quitting MoFo
  • The Adventures of Florida Man
  • Quit Date: 5/24/16
  • Interests: Saltwater Flyfishing
  • Likes Given: 1533
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 01:57:04 PM »
Hey y’all.

Let’s go.
~Nick~
Just one is right back to where you were and where you were was desperately wishing you were where you are now.- Via Flip
"But KNOW that quitting every day means that eventually you'll have to quit on the day Lassie kicks the bucket" - ZAM
My Intro
My HOF Speech

Offline nick-Otine Free

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 01:00:37 PM »
Hey y’all.

Let’s go.
~Nick~
Daily Devotional

Offline BobbyOliver

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 150
It’s day 1
« on: March 30, 2021, 12:22:12 PM »
Hey y’all.

Let’s go.