Author Topic: * Lost and found.  (Read 2919 times)

Offline MySize

• Quitter
  • Interests: Traveling, snowboarding, nature, being out at the lake, some good company, a nice little lady to put my arm around.
  • Likes Given: 0
* Lost and found.
« on: September 24, 2011, 01:51:00 PM »
IÂ’m not too sure where IÂ’ll be going with this whole speech thing. I can write out a whole speech that sounds nice and classy, but fuck it. You guys need the truth. Listen, you can overcome addiction. All you need is motivation, discipline and determination. All it takes is saying no and pushing on. ItÂ’s your addiction and itÂ’s your responsibility to fix it, but only if you want to. The fucking cravings will never go away, they just get easier to deal with.

That shit that you put into your mouth is straight fucking cancer. And if you continue to put that shit in your mouth, one day you might lose your jaw or your life. We create our own paths, and if you want that then fucking go with it. My words wonÂ’t change shit, but hopefully it will influence someone. All it took for me was to throw the can away, post roll and say no. I didnÂ’t have anyone there holding my hand. I actually had everyday occurrences of friends offering me a dip, and all it took was for me to say no. I filled my addiction with seeds and fake chew until I could fill it with my own motivation.

WeÂ’re on the road to death; itÂ’s up to you if you want that death to be ever closer
(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln4nwaVeVc1qa21rio1_400.jpg)