Author Topic: CC268 the trifecta of idiocy  (Read 9352 times)

Offline jbradley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: CC268 the trifecta of idiocy
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2013, 03:38:00 PM »
Awesome to see you posted day 4 after yesterday. Proud to be quit with you. Give a shout if you need anything.

Offline iquitchewing

• Quitter
  • Interests: Grandchildren, music, electronics, hand drumming, much more.
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2013, 01:22:00 PM »
Seeing your strength to add one more day makes my quit rage against the nicotine bitch. When I decided I was quit the bitch even made me afraid of whether I'd be OK if i were quit. I was afraid to succeed in quitting. I thought I depended on nicotine more than I really did, I am finding out now. It is taking a while for me to get a feeling for what my brain might be like as I step away from this object of addiction. I'm just saying that your strengths like promising and posting today make a difference to other people too. Thanks and I'm quit with you today.

iquitchewing 68

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2013, 01:12:00 PM »
Quote from: jhaenel23
I just was in chat with you for 20 min. Yogi got a ton of people to come in there to talk to you and try and help you out. We all offered you solutions and advice to help you stay quit. Everything we suggested you had an excuse or a reason why that wouldnt work. After putting that time in with you all I have to say is this. "Take ownership of your fucking QUIT" If you are going to cave then come on here and give us all of the reason why not being quit is a better solution. If you find one that we agree on the you can cave. Here is a secret....There isnt one!! Open up a desk drawer and slam your nuts in it everytime you want to put that shit in your lip. Repeat until crave goes away. Keep your promise to your group and to yourself. I quit with you!! J
Nice 2 see the post this AM!! Proud to be quit with you!!

J
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline Rob1985

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-02-23
  • Interests: HOCKEY, Baseball, Mountain Biking, Camping, Movies, Xbox, Computers, Shooting Sports.Did I mention HOCKEY?
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2013, 09:14:00 PM »
Quote from: CC268
I feel like I don't want to quit now...this is shitty
Hey man, you have to want to quit and you have to own that quit! This is a dark and tough path, but the good news is you don't have to do it alone! By choosing to continue to lose you are showing yourself that you don't have to the guts to fight! Tobacco is a dangerous substance, make the right choice and stay quit!

Own your quit! I'm about 10 days in and I feel great, not without cravings and such, but I own those cravings and make them my bitch! I encourage you to read some oral cancer stories... they opened my eyes and made my quit that much more of what I wanted!
Quit: 2/23/13
HOF: 6/3/13
2nd Floor: 9/10/13
One Year 2/23/14
Two Years 2/23/15
1000 Days 11/19/15
"You can have results or excuses. Not both"
"One often learns more from ten days of agony than from ten years of contentment"
"A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen" ~Edward de Bono

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2013, 08:52:00 PM »
Hey CC, never met ya but I know right where you are coming from. The 1st 2-3 weeks were so incredibly hard for me. I whined and cried, I tried to reason my way back to the bitch. I cannot believe these guys on here never gave up on me. I didnt think I was capable of doing it. Now I am at 62 days and very grateful.

I am sure you have plenty to read but feel free to read my intro from the begining. What you will hear is a big pussy that didnt sound very likely to succeed. index.php?showtopic=7677

It does get easier. Just keep going man. 1 day at a time is all it takes. You can do this. But I think you are realizing the something, YOU HAVE TO WANT IT. If you don't want to quit, and I mean really WANT TO QUIT, than it aint gonna happen. Just remember man, this shit is life or death. Don't wait until it is too late. No one ever said it would be easy, but damn everyone I know will you tell it is worth it.

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2013, 08:20:00 PM »
I just was in chat with you for 20 min. Yogi got a ton of people to come in there to talk to you and try and help you out. We all offered you solutions and advice to help you stay quit. Everything we suggested you had an excuse or a reason why that wouldnt work. After putting that time in with you all I have to say is this. "Take ownership of your fucking QUIT" If you are going to cave then come on here and give us all of the reason why not being quit is a better solution. If you find one that we agree on the you can cave. Here is a secret....There isnt one!! Open up a desk drawer and slam your nuts in it everytime you want to put that shit in your lip. Repeat until crave goes away. Keep your promise to your group and to yourself. I quit with you!! J
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline matthewb51

• Quitter
  • Interests: Working, Spending time with my beautiful wife, spending time with my family and friends, lifting weights, Cardinals Baseball, Rams Football, Mizzou Football/Basketball, Blues Hockey, and Bucs Football
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2013, 08:04:00 PM »

I guess cancer is a much easier and better option. Man the fuck up, get in the chat room or reach out to someone in your group. It will get easier everyday. You may feel like you don't want to quit right now, but that's just the Nic bitch fucking with your head. Feeling shitty now sure beats the hell out of having your tongue, jaw or half your face gone for the remainder of your life. PM me if you need anything. Quit with you today!
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2013, 07:29:00 PM »
WTF!!!!!
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline CC268

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2013, 07:14:00 PM »

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2013, 03:11:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Quote from: redtrain14
Quote from: Evil_Won
Quote from: Coach
Quote from: Radman
Quote from: CoachDoc
Well I quit in December for about 34 days. I was doing really well, in fact my first few days weren't bad since I was sick when I quit. My quit was going quite well and then I started again due to some personal issues that came up. My roommate smokes as well which triggered it a bit. I have been dipping on a regular basis for over a year and a half. I am getting really tired of it and it is becoming a major annoyance. However, I am having a really tough time quitting again. Every time I tell myself I want to quit I wake up in the morning and go back to it. I want to quit though and I am thinking about just quitting today.

When I quit it was awesome to be free of it and my appetite was much better and I just felt a lot healthier in general, however this stuff just keeps me hooked no matter what I tell myself
I hate to rain on the parade and look like the biggest DICK in the world, but let's get a few things straight:

First, you never QUIT.

You took a break....decided to "experiment with not using".........didn't feel like it for a few days.....had better things to spend your money on....

Whatever it was, it wasn't quit and you didn't think it important enough to continue.

Second, if all you think of this is as "a annoyance," then you will never take it as serious as you need to in order to be QUIT.

You don't quit again....you QUIT. And if all you are doing is thinking about just quitting, then you are not committed to the quit and are doomed t be repeating the same pattern you have been following for who knows how long.

The stuff doesn't keep you hooked no matter what you tell yourself. YOU keep yourself hooked because of what you tell yourself - "It's just an annoyance...."

Now, before you run off and vow to not use this site because it is full of mean old dickheads - AKA CoachDoc et al - you need to understand that this site is about owning the truth, facing the truth and getting this nasty, DEADLY addiction out of your LIFE.

If you decide to QUIT, then QUIT. Right now. And I promise you you will have the support of all here....Give your word. Make the promise to not use and post roll.
x2.

And if you think we're being dicks, then you don't really want to quit. The point that doc is trying to make is that you have to change your mindset. We all have to stop blaming our problem on every situation and unpleasant thing that comes along. That's not the problem. The problem is that we're addicts. We have to address that. EVERYTHING is a trigger. There will always be something to blame our failures on, but those failures are always going to be cause by our inablity to address the addiction.

My addiction was MY PROBLEM. You wanna know who fixed it? Me. I overcame it. Each quitter here can say that, so they are all badasses. Yes, KTC helped, but it comes down to the addict. A wise quitter, Scowick said a while back: ".....in the end, there is only one way out - no nicotine today".

Never again..... for any reason.

Please add me to the list of mean old dickheads.
Mrs Evil calls me a dick, or worse, on a daily basis so allow me to jump in.

An annoyance? Try communicating by tapping your fingers on a table or by blinking because you have no tonuge or throat. Try eating through a tube that goes directly into your stomach. Try walking into a store and seeing kids run away screaming because half your face has been removed and you look like a monster.

Those are "annoying". Dipping is stupid. Not quitting is being a big stinky puss.
We have quitters here that have remained quit through some very tough times, up to and including the passing their very own children. So don't give us this bullshit of "personal issues". If whatever you have going on your life is exactly equal to that, then you have my condolences.

Otherwise, sack up.
Can I be a dick and join the sausage fest? I am so sick of nicotine and the power she has on the blind. Yeah your mind and understanding is blind!!! 'bang head'

You are an addict and you can't just will a quit, you can't hope a quit, God doesn't save you in addiction, he leads you to a place where you can be strong and powerful over your addiction. Once you put the work in, you will thank God that he taught you to be powerful and not hopeless.

What do you fear? That you can never have just one pinch of chew again? SO FUCKING WHAT! BIG DEAL! Why so loyal champ? What does the can of shit do for you? For me I can say nothing! It damned my progression and my successes.

"Personal Issues", "I was drunk", "In first grade, mommy didn't care about the fire truck I drew so I was never validated" So I chewed!

Are you reading this princess? Quit and we will empathize with family issues, we will share the burden of getting over this terrorist in your life. Until then you are a coward that prefers bondage over the unknown feeling of freedom.

Blowing nicotine because you feel sorry for yourself? PLEASE, I used to be you and it sucked.

WAKE UP YOU ADDICTED FUCK! STOP YOUR PITTY PARTY AND JUST QUIT. POST DAY ONE NOW and tell all the nicotine junkies to fuck off. You came here for 30 days and has a good run? No it wasn't. You didn't even fight to be a HOFamer. Your run sucked and what are you going to do. Feel sorry that you surrendered and went back to hell or are you ready to follow the plan?

Post roll every day! (Without fail) Keep your promise and repeat. You do that and you will not fail. I'll even be your friend.

Until then, Tobacco humpers are not my friends. My addicted mind is not my friend. I will fight and battle until my final breath! You sir are lost, quit the can and realize your strength!
It's not too late to be a dick is it? CC we understand your story all to well and recognize the pussy excuses because we've used them all. Your nicotine use is an 'Annoyance'? 'crackup' jock itch is an annoyance! 'crackup' sorry guy but you didn't quit before! You can quit if you are willing to suffer the pain. Man-up and do what everyone tells you one day at a time and you will begin to regain freedom. Personal issues and triggers are part of life "deal with it"!!!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2013, 02:56:00 PM »
Quote from: Evil_Won
I posted roll
Good job! Welcome!

Don't fuck this up.
Very nice. Maybe our ranting and general dickiness has paid off.

I quit with you.
Well, well, well. CC268 got himself a pair of balls. Home Depot was having a sale?

Now, you posted roll and made a promise to not use nic in any form toay. Keep your word. Wake up tomorrow and repeat.

Welcome to the suck. Let the madness begin.
no no Evil, He got the balls at Dick's Sporting Goods (fitting... see below),

lets hope that instead of a catchers mitt he got a couple of bats so he can swing and hit the crap out of the lady nic.

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2013, 02:49:00 PM »
I posted roll
Good job! Welcome!

Don't fuck this up.

I quit with you.
Well, well, well. CC268 got himself a pair of balls. Home Depot was having a sale?

Now, you posted roll and made a promise to not use nic in any form toay. Keep your word. Wake up tomorrow and repeat.

Welcome to the suck. Let the madness begin.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2013, 02:49:00 PM »
poof
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 02:44:00 PM »
I posted roll
Good job! Welcome!

Don't fuck this up.

I quit with you.

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2013, 01:58:00 PM »
Buncha meanies

Welcome cc

Pay attention to the zealots