Author Topic: Day 1  (Read 699 times)

Offline Swilson

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 62
Re: Day 1
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 12:22:00 PM »
Hey Stewy - You still have not come back to Nov to explain yourself. Please do and make sure to bring the I'M sorry for shitting in your living room knitted blankets.

I knit with you

I quit with you if you really want to quit...

Offline Swilson

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 62
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 01:36:00 PM »
Which Cave are you going to provide answers for ? The Birthday one ... The one where you "drifted away" then had a cigar a week ago (7 days) but now post a day 2 what about the other days in-between there Stewyhoo where are you ?

Offline jeffw

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fly Fishing, golf, hanging with the family, university of washington football
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 12:34:00 PM »
what happened stewy...answer the 3 questions

Offline Bill Dance

• Quitter
  • Nic is now MY Bitch!!
  • Quit Date: 11/5/2016
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 06:30:00 PM »
poof
The BEST day to quit was Yesterday, the second best day is TODAY!

Offline 69franx

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Do I have your attention now? Quit date 08/01/17
  • Likes Given: 8865
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 12:03:00 AM »
Stewy, its now Friday here East Coast time, what happened to you Wed night/ Thursday that you never posted roll call on Thursday? There was a post that someone had been in contact with you and that you were going to post an explanation. We were same day quitters, texting for the last 12 days; what happened, why did it happen, what are you going to do differently? Get back on and talk it out brother.
ABQ= Always Be Quitting

My Intro
My HOF Speech
How long have I been quit?

I brew the beer I drink, what's your superpower?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

HOF: 11/08/17     2nd Floor: 02/16/18     3rd Floor: 05/27/18     1st trip around the sun: 07/31/18     4th Floor: 09/04/18     5th floor: 12/13/18     6th floor: 03/23/2019     7th floor: 07/01/19     2nd trip around the sun: 07/31/19     8th floor: 10/09/19     9th floor: 01/17/20     Comma Day: 04/26/2020     3rd trip around the sun: 08/01/2020     11th floor: 08/04/2020     12th Floor: 11/12/2020     13th floor: 02/20/2021     14th floor: 05/31/2021

Offline Aredoubleyou

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 11:31:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: stewyhoo
Hey everyone.

I decided to make the quit from nicotine just last night after being enslaved by it for almost three years now. It got to the point where I would be waking up in the middle of the night to use before falling back asleep almost every night. The first thing I thought about in the morning, etc. and it began to ruin my romantic relationship.

As a result, I have decided to clutch on to what is more important to me. I am Will and I am vowing to be nicotine free for the rest of life.
Nah... just worry about today, man. Anything past that is too big and unknown to manage.

Welcome in. The key to success is owning this decision bro. No hoping... no trying... own it and do it. Get involved and stay involved... it works.
You can do this. Make your promise every day and know there's a bunch of guys who are making the same promise to you. Hit any of us up if you need support or if you ever feel like caving.

I'm looking forward to being quit every day with you and getting this biotch under control.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 10:26:00 AM »
Quote from: stewyhoo
Hey everyone.

I decided to make the quit from nicotine just last night after being enslaved by it for almost three years now. It got to the point where I would be waking up in the middle of the night to use before falling back asleep almost every night. The first thing I thought about in the morning, etc. and it began to ruin my romantic relationship.

As a result, I have decided to clutch on to what is more important to me. I am Will and I am vowing to be nicotine free for the rest of life.
Nah... just worry about today, man. Anything past that is too big and unknown to manage.

Welcome in. The key to success is owning this decision bro. No hoping... no trying... own it and do it. Get involved and stay involved... it works.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline stewyhoo

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Day 1
« on: August 02, 2017, 09:28:00 AM »
Hey everyone.

As a result, I have decided to clutch on to what is more important to me. I am Will and I am vowing to be nicotine free.