Author Topic: Day 7  (Read 4193 times)

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 7
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 11:23:00 PM »
I'm a newbie, I'm scared as hell. Tomorrow will be 10 days quit for me. The first 4 had to be the worst I will hopefully ever endure in my life. Unfortunately if I do not stay quit they will not be. I am a newbie but my quit is strong and my mind is ready like a sponge to soak in all the ups and downs, highs and lows that all my fellow brothers have and are going through. The thought that keeps running through my simple mind is "normal" people have cravings. Might be a piece of chocolate cake or a slice of pepperoni pizza. We all are addicts and our cravings usually involve the one thing that brought us here together to begin with. I have cravings throughout the day and i will continue to have craavings everyday. It doesn't matter if my number of days quit is 10 or 13,742. That is because I'm an addict and that my friends is why I am here. I am gaining all the tools that i possibly can to make sure that "I" can always keep the "craving from turning into a "caving". I am very proud to be quit today with all of you.
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline iquitchewing

• Quitter
  • Interests: Grandchildren, music, electronics, hand drumming, much more.
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 11:53:00 AM »
Reading your post after your 1st weekend quit makes my quit stronger. We do get stronger being in touch with each other in KTC. This struggle is real. Its not very complicated. Promise and post each day, follow suggestions, and spend time reading and in chat as needed. Life is interesting. Thanks for your post.

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 10:08:00 AM »
Quote from: Roamcountry
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: Its_Got2Happen
Quote from: jaynellie
Hello  fellow quitters. I have never felt so proud of being a "Quitter" in all of my life. This has been the first weekend in over half of my life time that I have been 100% completely nic free. I absolutely love the freedom and almost sense of calmness I am feeling right now as I write this. This site works if you work the site. Thank you KTC
Sounds like you are down with the program. I saw that you posted up in the May group. Fantastic, just keep making that promise each day, stay away from nicotine, rinse and repeat. Have you swapped numbers with at least 2 people from your group? If not, do it now. It helps to get a few layers of accountability going. PM me if you need anything.
I couldn't agree more! Gather all the tools that you can from the site , they work!
Nice weekend win bro! Keep it up!!
Serious fucking quitter here folks.

If you don't have his number, I suggest you get it. I would let him have my back any day of my quit.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Roamcountry

• Quit Pro
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 10:08:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
Hello  fellow quitters. I have never felt so proud of being a "Quitter" in all of my life. This has been the first weekend in over half of my life time that I have been 100% completely nic free. I absolutely love the freedom and almost sense of calmness I am feeling right now as I write this. This site works if you work the site. Thank you KTC
Sounds like you are down with the program. I saw that you posted up in the May group. Fantastic, just keep making that promise each day, stay away from nicotine, rinse and repeat. Have you swapped numbers with at least 2 people from your group? If not, do it now. It helps to get a few layers of accountability going. PM me if you need anything.
I couldn't agree more! Gather all the tools that you can from the site , they work!
Nice weekend win bro! Keep it up!!

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 08:54:00 PM »
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 08:20:00 PM »
Hello fellow quitters. I have never felt so proud of being a "Quitter" in all of my life. This has been the first weekend in over half of my life time that I have been 100% completely nic free. I absolutely love the freedom and almost sense of calmness I am feeling right now as I write this. This site works if you work the site. Thank you KTC

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
Day 7
« on: February 10, 2013, 05:54:00 PM »
Hello fellow quitters. I have never felt so proud of being a "Quitter" in all of my life. This has been the first weekend in over half of my life time that I have been 100% completely nic free. I absolutely love the freedom and almost sense of calmness I am feeling right now as I write this. This site works if you work the site. Thank you KTC
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe