Author Topic: First day  (Read 576 times)

Offline willpharmd

• Quitter
    • www.myspace.com
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: First day
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 07:59:00 PM »
Stock up on some seeds, gum, and fake dip (beaver chew). The first few days will be tough but it'll get easier with each day. Post roll and stay close to this site. It has saved me from several caves and i'm only on day 9.
QUIT DATE 11/6/08

Offline Bones

• Quitter
  • Interests: Waterfowler, 3 year old bowhunting addiction, fishing- all of it. Old washed up soccer/baseball player. I can bait a hook and untangle fishing line for kids all day everyday..
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 10:29:00 AM »
Why make it easy?? If it was easy to quit you would continue to chew because you know its easy.. Since its so hard- you bust through the first 3 or 4 days and you look back on it and think"NO WAY am I gonna go through that again." and you quit.. Like the rest of us addicts and become a normal person, without the chew stink on your fingers, mouth and car seats..
Come on in.. Welcome mat to Quit is laid out. Holler at me if you need something
Bones
I am not against golf, since I cannot but suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering trout. - Paul O'Niel

Offline visamoht

• Quit King
  • Interests: My kids<br>Anything basketball<br>Figuring out how to retire early
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 08:19:00 AM »
Quote from: Bubba
Came across this site wanting to quit. Just flushed my full can. Any advice to make it easier? Bubba
Don't buy another can.
Post roll in your quit group.
Read everything you can find on this site.
Get some phone numbers (PM a brother and ask)
Reach out and ask for help.
Go to chat and chill out.
Stay close to the site.
Stay strong in your desire to quit.
Tell us a little about yourself.

Good luck Bubba!
Stay close, stay strong, stay quit!
QD - 02.24.08 / HOF - 06.02.08 / COMMA - 11.19.10
Intro

Offline Bubba

• Interests: Exercise, hunting, cars
First day
« on: November 14, 2008, 07:49:00 AM »
Came across this site wanting to quit. Just flushed my full can. Any advice to make it easier? Bubba